First Trick

One Prank Too Far

GD’s POV:

5. 4. 3. 2. 1. POW! I snapped my fingers and immediately the businessman’s shoes became untied and then quickly re-knotted together. Surprise flickered across his face as he lurched forward.

Bwahahahaha~

This was too funn… I lazily rolled onto my stomach to watch the chaos below.

Now I could have made him slam into the painful concrete, but I was feeling nice… so I timed it perfectly so that he face-planted right into a random lady’s … HAHAHAHAHA XD

Hey~ it was a soft landing wink wink

 

Standing up on the roof of the small warehouse, I scanned the streets of Hongdae to find my next victim.

 

Kekeke… Mission Complete: Target Spotted.

 

I breathed deeply, and dragged my hand through my hair. Ahh… life was good. Nighttime was the best time to scare young girls. Smirking, I quietly jumped over the ledge of the roof and landed, crouched low to the ground.

 

This was going to be absolutely beautiful.

 

My new prey was clambering up the streets, blubbering loudly about her misfortune in love. Dragging her feet behind her, she was an eyesore to everyone.

 

, please. You need to pull yourself together, and I have just the solution for you.

 

A small cloud of smoke enveloped me, and when I stepped out of the black fog, I looked like a deranged homeless man. Rabid.

 

Looking around, I made sure that everyone had left the dark street, and I crept closer to the obnoxious girl.

 

There were so many possibilities for this little set-up~ Should I… or no maybe…?

 

I tapped her shoulder, and she slowly turned around.

 

“He-“ Before I could start my elaborate plan of great evil, this chick wraps herself around me and rests her face against my chest.

 

Well, this is a first…

 

“Yah… Do you know how long I waited for you? Huh?! 5 FREAKING HOURS!! You pabo… where were you?”  She glared at me through her tears.

 

 

… she was drunk. I should have smelled the alcohol coming off of her, but nope I was too excited brainstorming the perfect trick.

 

Time to abandon this plan... drunks were hardly any fun cause they never remembered what happened afterwards. Sureeee their reactions are hilarious, but it doesn’t take a genius to trick a drunk. I enjoy a challenge.


Putting one hand on her shoulders, I tried to push her away from me, but she only held tighter to my arm. Shaking wildly, I attempted to break free, but this little girl had the hands of a beast. Of all the people, why did I have to choose her to prank???

 

Staring at the hot mess clinging to me, I just shook my head in disapproval. Humans… pfttt… so annoyinggg~ and then… it HIT me. Grinning, I mentally patted myself on the back. This wouldn’t go to waste after all! I lifted the girl in one motion, and carried her bridal-style (isn’t she lucky?).

 

Closing my eyes, I snapped my fingers twice and felt familiar winds rushing around me.

 

Smiling, my eyes opened to the sight of my condo.

 

I looked down and smiled even wider at the sight of the girl passed out in my arms. HOHOHO… wait till you wake up!