GRAB HIS HAND

〖An Adventure with EXO!〗〖엑소과 모험!〗

I wasn't going to just see that giant tall guy glee over me so, I just grabed his hand anyway.

He was really strong, even with his small build, I have to admit. He pulled me up and just smiled. He's really pretty, like a male angel, literally. He has really prominent features which is what captured me.

"Are you ok? How did you thlip into the pond? Someone puthed you?" he asked me.

OMG, he has a lisp, SO CUTEE~ 

"Thanks for your concern but THAT guy," I pointed to that tall giant, "Saw me and refused to help me. See? Now I'm drenched." I spoke, loud enough for that giant to hear.

"Oh, that's Krith and his attitude. You don't have to care much about him, that ith just him. Do you need new clothe? My beth friend Tao is a designer and he may have a few samples for you to try on.

"There's no need! It's alright, I'll just dry up when I reach home, it's just a few stops!" I tried to explain so I don't sound like I'm so deperate to be with him for a longer time. We exchanged phone numbers and we 'seperated'. It wasn't the best time to meet such a guy called Sehun right now, but at least I have 1 friend now, and 1 enemy... GRR! Thinking of the Kris guy just makes my blood boil!

As I was on my way back, I saw this guy distributing flyers to people. It was like a singing competition or something... I normally NO interest in those things, but the guy was so cute, I decided to take a copy, and snatch a glimpse of him.

To my suprise, he was really young! He looks asian to me, but anyway, I took a flyer and sat at the stairs which is just behind him. I was looking at the flyer until I had a call from my mom to return home immediately, which I obviously didn't want to, but she seemed so anxious and wanted me home RIGHT AWAY so that's what I did. I grabbed my items and ran when I heard someone say

"HEY! YOU!" 

I didn't want to get myself into any trouble, so I just kept running. But I could feel that someone's following me.

"HEY! LADY! I'M CALLING YOU! THE ONE WITH THE BLACK TIGHTS!"

I stopped for a moment. Wait a minute, I'm wearing black tights. Is he talking to me? What should I do?


STOP AND TURN AROUND

CONTINUE RUNNING