GOING TO THE PARK

〖An Adventure with EXO!〗〖엑소과 모험!〗

I decided to go to the park after 'much thinking'. I grabbed my items and went to the park right away. While I was strolling, there was this tall guy which bumped into me.

 
"HEY! DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?" I yelled at him
He gave a smirk and went
"I guess you are too short to be noticed, it isn't my fault you didn't grow, puny girl." and went off.
Dude, you can't see me? I'm 1,78m. I don't think you are any taller huh? You idiot. My brother is 2,13m mind you.
 
I just went past him and stormed away.
He's just a freaking giant jerk. So what? I went to the pond and sat down, looking at the frolicking gooses and the school of fishes swimming around the pond. It was perfect, totally perfect until I heard a sharp blood curdling scream. Wait, that was me.
 
"Aigoo~ This poor little girl here has dropped into the pond! Hahahahaha!" I heard a deep voice.
I got out of the pool, drenched in water; totally amusing and looked like a girl who tried to have a suicide. The tall giant guy was there gloating my misfortune. Well, that proves the proverb [maybe?]
 
Someone's misfortune is someone's gain. I fall into the pond, he gains happiness. Typical.
 
Right then, there was a hand; as white as snow, reached towards me, wanting to pull me out.
Hmm, he's probably the tall giant trying to trick me into taking his hand but letting go later and dropping me inside again... But what if he's just a nice guy trying to help me?