GOING TO THE SHOPPING MALL

〖An Adventure with EXO!〗〖엑소과 모험!〗

Since I'm a little bit in need of clothes... Why don't I go to the shopping mall? I don't know much but some exploring would definitely help...

I took a bus there and I've reached the mall! It looks pretty classy.. Seriously.. It's like all jewels.. They even have chandeliers as lights! OMG. It's Christmas now and the decorations are so pretty! 

The Christmas tree is like so freaking BIG! It's around 5 stories high~ As I was wandering around, I saw my favorite shop; GUCCI SHOP. I ran like a dog was chasing me and reached the outside of the shop.

"2 million won. Should be enough, right?" I mumbled to myself.

"What if after I went in then the money I brought is not enough? That'll be so embarassing.. Whatever."

Once I went in, I saw what I wanted. 

IT'S A SOHO LGIHT BLUE LEATHER DISCO BAG! OMG. 

As I was going to grab it, another hand forcefully got hold of the strap. 

"HEY! I got that first! You don't snatch it!" I yelled at the person who was holding the other side. I was only suprised because it was a GUY holding on the other side of the bag. He had black hair with dark blue highlights. He is looking so cute! But why would he want a bag like this?

"I mean, excuse me, why would a guy like you want a bag like this?"

"Are you against cross-dressers or anything?" he asked me.

Well, that took me back. I've no friends as cross-dressers, never cross-dressed and I think it's pretty disgusting.

"Yes. But ladies first right? You can get it in another color. There are so many other colors, you can go get the one you want. THIS IS MINE AND MINE ONLY." I said. This bag is always out of stock in L.A.! I have to get this bag, like RIGHT NOW!

"NO WAY! YOU IDIOT. I GOT HERE EARLY THAN YOU OK? FIRST COMES FIRST SERVE." he shouted back at me. 

You called me an idiot? Did I actually hear that wrongly? Idiot? You called me an idiot? ARE YOU BLIND?

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" by the time I finished saying that sentence, almost everybody in the shop is looking at the two of us.

The magager came to stop us but this efforts were futile. The guy wanted to the start a fight by asking me

"HEY! Do you want to start a fight?"

I was hesitant. I didn't want to ruin my shopping trip this time but I really didn't want to leave the bag.. What should I do?


START A FIGHT WITH THE GUY

JUST LEAVE THE SHOP