GOING TO HAN RIVER

〖An Adventure with EXO!〗〖엑소과 모험!〗

 I clearly need to see the nice view of Korea, why don't I go to Han River? I'll just take the shuttle bus there... I heard it only takes around 3 hours? [OMFG]

 
When I reached Han River, I saw a few people sitting on those long boats... I have always wanted to sit on those things!
 
I went near to the river and asked a guy can I have a ride. He turned around and took my breath away.. He's an angel from heaven. He has sparkling eyes, white skin, perfectly shaped body and red apple hair.
 
"Hi, I'm Suho. Do you want a ride? It costs 33,000 won. [I got that from a website, don't know how accurate that is though.]"
 
"Err..Err. Yeah. Ok. Erm.... Let's go?" I stammered
 
He brought me up the boat once the last ride was over. Together with the rest of the passengers, I went up the boat. Suho told me to sit next to his assistent; Kris. I rejected the offer but he forced me to. 
 
"It's fine. He just has a terrible temper. He's actually warm inside, I promise you. Besides, you look pretty lost. Your first time here?" he asked politely
 
I nodded my head while he motioned me to sit down.
 
"Let me guess, you are from some where in America? L.A.?"
 
Woah. That's a bull-eye guess!
 
I nodded my head once again and he showed his pearly whites. I almost went blind! 
 
After I pretty long wait, I realised that he was just a 'waiter' on the boat.[Like just walking around] He's not the captain or anything. 
 
I saw his assistent; Kris. Wow, he looks like my father... And he has that -face my grandpa used to have! Or maybe it's just a coincidence... 
 
"Hey. I'm from L.A., you? Because you don't look local to me... Hahaha" I tried to start a conversation while Suho was talking to other people and making sure they're going to enjoy the ride. 
 
After a *long* wait, he has not reply yet. I tried to use english in case he doesn't understand me.. I only learned Korean for like 1 year? At L.A. because my dad was forcing me to.. Typical Asians.
 
He hasn't replied yet. I jerked him and you know what he returned me with? He returned my with a face. NO ONE GIVES _____ A FACE.
 
"HEY! I am trying to be nice here dooche! REPLY ME YOU PABO!" I shouted with all my might. This rude guy should have a taste of my anger...
 
I was boiling and about to just storm out of the ship until Suho came over to stop me.
 
"Calm down... He's a little cold to strangers.." Suho tried to convince me that that 'Kris' guy is kind.
 
"Oh wait, haha. I can't believe it, I haven't even asked for your name! What's your name?" Suho asked.
 
"My name? I'm _______. ___________. [Format: Name. Name + Surname]"
 
"Wow. _____? That's a nice name! I'm Suho. But my real name's Joonmyun.Well, there are many reasons behind the change of my name... Well..." he stopped at the end. He hesistated for a while...
 
"Well?" I motioned him to continue but he didn't.
 
"It's alright if you don't want to tell me. I'm not going to mind."
 
"Sorry... Go on, go grab something to eat~" he pushed me towards Kris and asked him to bring be to the small pantry. I was taking a cupcake when someone pushed me and the cupcake left my hands.... And landed in Kris's head. LOL.... I was going to burst out in laughter, saying 
 
"You had this coming! SERVES YOU RIGHT!" but it can't come out of my mouth... Somehow, I have a feeling that he is my brother or something.. Anyways... I didn't help.
 
Like a erupting volcano, he shouted
 
"WHO DID THAT?"
 
I was suddenly feeling guilty and small, but I assured myself that it's just an accident. He has to blame himself for going to close here.
 
As I was about to walk away, I heard a voice
 
"It's you...." Kris said. All eyes darted towards me, I thought he was INSANE! Come on, am I so vicious to do that?
 
"I did not. Don't malign me!"
 
Now, now. Anything but a fight in public.
 
"You've seen me like I was gum stuck on your shoe, right?"
 
"NO! We've only met like 2 minutes ok? What's your freaking problem?" I darted back.
 
Suho tried to make me apologise to Kris.
 
Should I? If I apologise to him, it actually means I'm saying it's my fault! I didn't even DO ANYTHING! But if I don't apologise, I'm bringing shame to Suho... What should I do?
 
 
IGNORE SUHO'S ADVICE AND ARGUE WITH KRIS