After All This Years

We All In This Together

 

So, Jessica dragged Yuri to the ride and she's totally enjoying it, while Yuri seems like he's going to faint anytime soon. *Sigh* What a man. After the ride, since Yuri said he was hungry, they decided to go for dinner. There's a restaurant called 'You Make My Life Complete'

 

When they came in the restaurant, there's someone that Yuri knew very well.

Someone he should cherish.

Someone who he left 3 years ago.

Someone who still waits for him eventhough there's a lot of guys wants her.

And that person is obvious of Yuri's presence.

Someone who's heart is breaking when she saw Yuri holding Jessica's hand.

Someone  who is waiting for him these 3 years.

Someone who is looking at him with sorrow in her eyes.

Someone who is called his wife.

Someone who is a mother to Yuri's child.

Someone who is hurting.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Nicole was practically shocked when she saw her so-called-husband walking in the restaurant looking very happy. Linking arms with a girl. Inside, she was feeling envious to that girl. A girl who can be happy with him. The love of her life. She saw Yuri and that girl walked to an empty table across them and sat down. Giving Nicole a good view of Yuri. She saw how happy Yuri looked talking to that girl. How he laughed. Nicole chuckled. She never saw him laughed like that.

"Nicole." Hyoyeon furrowed his eyebrow when Nicole doesn't response to his call. "Cole-ah~" He waved at Nicole's face.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Still Nothing. He saw Nicole looking at a direction or precisely someone. He turned to look behind. There~ He saw the face of a man he hate the most. Kwon-Jerk-Yu-Jerk-Ri. His blood boiled. He turn back and saw the sad eyes of the love  of his life. He softened. He knew. Deeeep inside his heart, he hoped that Yuri will come back to Nicole's life and make her happy again. Eventhough Nicole always smile whenever she was with him, he knew Nicole will only be happy with Yuri by her side. He sighed. Hoping that one day Yuri will realised who really loved him. 

"Cole-ah. Stop staring at him." Nicole snapped back to reality when Hyoyeon tapped her shoulder. 

She sighed. "A-ani. It's just......." she trailed looking at Hyoyeon in his eyes. "I miss him. Moreover he's still my husband," 

"Husband my ! Cole-ah. Even after what he did you still love him? I can't believe you,Cole-ah." Nicole's eyes began to tear up.

"Want to know why, Hyo. Because once, when he love me. He love me for all he care. He treat me nicely, gently. But if I  push him away that day, I won't get pregnant. And he and I will be happily married. It's all my fault. I should push him away. Not giving in." Nicole start sobbing. 

 Hyoyeon sighed. What more can he say. His love of his life is so dumb to recognised the whole thing. She still blamed herself on what happened between her and Yuri. He can't take it anymore. So he stood up wanting to make his way to Yuri's table. But before he can stepped out, Nicole grabbed his wrist;

"Where are you going?" She asked; sniffing a little.

"I'm going to meet Kwon-Jerk-Yu-Jerk-Ri. Now let go!" He pulled his wrist harshly. Luckily Nicole can hold onto the table or she would fall to the floor. With anger, he marched to Yuri who was busy giggling while eating with the girl before. When he reached, he slammed the table hard; making the water in Yuri's and the girls glass to spill and shocked all the people in the restaurant. 

"What the F*@#! What are you doing?!" Yuri snapped at Hyoyeon. His eyeballs was going to came out watching Hyoyeon's smirk.

'It seems that I met him somewhere. Who is he? How dare he disturbed my romantic lunch with Sica-baby'

"Answer me, G*ddamnit!" He yelled when the guy in front of him didn't answer his response. 

Hyoyeon looked at the girl infront of him. He smirk looking at the girl's glare. 'Like i'm scared' He scoffed. He took a glass infront of him containing Iced Lemon Tea and pour the water all over the girl. Gasps can be heard everywhere. Even Nicole can't believe her bestfriend can do that to a girl he never knew. The girl shriek in cold. When Yuri wanted to punch him, he stopped Yuri's fist; leaned closer and whisper; "Come back to Nicole and I won't disturb you or this girl, anymore. You get that?" He pushed Yuri's fish harshly. He turned around and smirk to the girl; "Enjoying your bath?" And let out an evil laugh.

"Who the f*** are you?! Why did you do that to my fiancee?!" He was fuming is anger. Nicole who heard that was shocked. They are not even divorced. How can he be engaged with other people? She felt sad. 

Hyoyeon smirked. "So, she's your fiancee, huh? What anout your WIFE?" Hyoyeon yelled.

"What are you talking about? What wife? Yuri! Your wife?!" Yuri's eyes widened. 'My......wife? It can't be..... This is Hyoyeon? Nic's bestfriend?' 

"Yuri.......

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"We are............

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TWO MONTHS. IT'S NOT LIKE I UPDATE REGULARLY,THOUGH. IT'S A SHORT UPDATE AS USUAL. I CAN'T SEEMS TO WRITE LONGER UPDATE. SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO WRITE LONGER. THIS IS A MAKE-UP CHAPTER. DRAMA FOR YULSIC COMING RIGHT AFTER. FOR TAENY, WELL~ THAT CAN WAIT.  AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR ME. COMMENTS PLEASE~~~~~