The Meeting

We All In This Together

 

The next day.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

After picking up the two kids with much difficulties, *sigh* we've finally got to Dae Han Min Guk Orphanage House. Right now we're still walking. As we walk we talk a little about our sweet memories. I miss those kids. Walking hand-in-hand with my Angel feels good. I got to grab her . Hoho~

Finally after 20 minutes we;ve arrived. We saw the kids waiting for us. As they see us they quickly ran to us. I widened my arms and closed my eyes, wanting the kids to hug me. But for the next 30 seconds I felt nothing. Eh? Tch! They left me. Aigoo~ 

 

End of P.O.V

 

After they left Taeyeon, Taeyeon quickly hid his face. He quickly search for the kids that he's been missing for. As he enters,

 

"Daddy!!" He heard a loud scream. It's the kids calling for him. He quickly ran to them and hugged them.

 

"Daddy missed you. Why did you left daddy alone just now. It's embarassing." The kids giggled at his remarks.

 

"We missed you too. We're just pranking on you. It's Appa's idea." Wooyoung pointed to Yuri. TAeyeon send a death glare to him. Yuri looked away not wanting to see. Taeyeon sighed.

 

"So kids. Let's play with us. Don't you miss Mommy and Umma?" Tiffany pouted. 

 

"Of course we missed you. Let's go hyungs." Minwoo said and drags his too moms. And his hyungs trailing behind him. 

 

 

Skip to after 5 hours

 

"Kids we need to go. I have something important to do tonight!" Taeyeon shouted at the kids and their moms. 

 

"Aww. Already Tae Tae?" Tiffany pouted.

 

"Yeah. It's only 5 hours we're here. And I still missed the kids." Jessica pouted along.

 

"Sorry guys. That called me to attend an important dinner meeting tonight, and he asked me to be at the office by 3.30 p.m. Since it's 3 p.m. right now, I have to go." Taeyeon explained.

 

"Aww. Don't go mommy,umma. We still missed you." Yoochun said while hugging Tiffany's waist.

 

"I know Yoochunnie but Daddy have to go to work. We promise next time we'll visit you again, okay?" The four boys nodded their head weakly.

 

"I know it's hard but we have to go. Bye kids." Yuri said before kissing the kids forehead one by one. Followed by the three others.

 

"Bye! Come again and visit us!" Sehun yelled as they walk away.

 

Taeyeon looked back and give an 'Ok' sign using his thumb and index finger. 

 

So as they arrived Taeyeon quickly went to the bathroom and prepared himself to go to the office.  As he was tying his tie Tiffany came in and help him to tie the tie. Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Thank you My Angel." and kiss her forehead. "I'll be back in no time. Don't worry okay?" Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon quickly grab his briefcase and car keys. Walking to his car with style. He gave one last flying kiss to Tiffany before drove to the office.

 

When he arrived at his office he hurriedly went to his father's office. His father asked him to replace him to a business party since his father was so busy with lots of works. With a heavy heart he walk to his car and drove to the destination. As soon as he arrived, a bellboy greeted him. He pass his car key and walk in.

 

As soon as he enters, all eyes are on him. He then heard some whispers, 

 

"Oh my god! He's so dead-gorgeous."

"Does he have a girlfriend?" and some squeal after that. -_-

 

Taeyeon was used to this situation. Everywhere he goes everything will be like this. He's so grateful that Tiffany really understood him. He then was greeted by some businessman that was dealing with his father's company.

 

"Oh, Hi Mr Park. Nice to meet you again." Taeyeon shakes hand with Mr Park with a smile. He then saw a girl or should I say woman staring at him. He smiled at her because he don't want people to misunderstood him as an arrogant dude. The woman snap backed to the reality when Taeyeon smiled at her and smiled back. 

 

"So Kim Taeyeon, meet my daughter, Jiyeon. Jiyeon greet Mr Kim Taeyeon here. He's father's company is one of the important dealer to our company."

 

"Hello Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jiyeon. PJY's Company future CEO." she then smile again.

 

"Ahh. So Mr Park, she's your replacement. Nice to meet you too Ms Park Jiyeon." He shakes hand with her. 

 

"Umm Mr Park, I need to go greet somebody else. Nice to meet you Ms Park." Taeyeon smiled and walk away to another businessman he knew.

 

 

 

Jiyeon's P.O.V

 

Oh My God! He's so handsome! I've never seen someone so handsome like him. Not like that annoying little thing. Ryu Hwayoung!!!!!!! Wait! Why am I thinking about him? -_- Back to that handsome guy. His name is Kim Taeyeon. He's my father's dealer. What did they deal about? Whatever! I got to meet him in the future! I'm soooo happy. I'm gonna tell Sso about this.

 

'Sso! Guess what? I've met a handsome guy just now. He's just so awesome that you'll die for. His body is so wow! Next time I'll invite him with us.' 

 

A few minutes later Sso replied my message.

 

'Oh really?! Is he that great? Oh I'm so excited to meet him. Please make the meeting faster!!!!' I smiled as I read the message. This girl.

 

'Sure!! You'll drool when you meet this awesome guy. Wait for it!' And her reply was 

 

'XD'

 

End of P.O.V

 

Sorry for the late update! I'm very busy. :P So how's the update. I didn't received many comments last time so I hope there's at least more comments than last time. Even a simple "Update soon!" is enough. My period between updates depends on your comments lovely readers. Thank You!!