Beginning

We All In This Together

 

Since! There's no one who wants to continue I'll just continue this. Happy? Or not? Anyways. Enjoy the 1st chapter of this story. ^_^

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

 

I miss the kids. Minwoo yah! Sehun-ah! Wooyoungie! Yoochunnie. Mommy will visit you tomorrow. Wait for me. I'll come with Daddy, Appa and Umma. Huhu~ Right now cuddling with TaeTae. I didn't remember if I put TaeTae for Tiffany to call Taeyeon but in this story it will.

 

"TaeTae, Can we go visit Minwoo, Sehun, Wooyoung and  Yoochunnie tomorrow? Please~" I added a pout at the end. And then he look at me with his cute face. A smile crept on his face.

 

"Sure! I missed them!"

 

"Let's invite the YulSic and go together!" He nodded in excitement. I immediately let him go making him pout. Oh... So cute! I kissed him on the cheeks and ran to my room. Wanting to call his so called Princess. I'm a little bit sad though.

 

'Toot toot' 'Toot toot' 'Toot' 'Toot' 'Toot' 'Toot' 'To-'    After seems like forever finally she answered it.

 

"Hello?" she greet me with her groggy voice. Duh! Still sleeping.

 

"Hello dear TaeTae's princess. What are you doing? Still sleeping? Hello? It's 11 in the morning right now."

 

"Obviously i'm sleeping until you called me. So what do you want dear Oppa's girlfriend. Or should I say soon-to-be wife?" Oh.. My face  flushed a little. Yeah. We've engaged and we planned to get married next year.

 

"Ehem! Yuri's soon-to-be wife. We're planning to visit our kids tomorrow. Want to follow?" Yeah. They've engaged too. The same time with us.

 

"..................... Oh My God! Of course I want! You don't need to even asked me. I'll surely say yes!" Oh my god! Her voice is too loud! I'm becoming deaf right now. -_-  Says the one who herself had a loud voice. I mean really loud. You sowons should know right? When she is excited.

 

"Okay okay. No need to shout. Gosh! So tomorrow TaeTae and I will pick you and your seobang at 10 A.M. Make sure you're ready when we get there." I warned her.

 

"Gosh Tiffany! Relax okay! Now I really need my beauty sleep since you've disturbed it just now. Goodbye!"  'Toot' She hung up. -_-

 

Aish! So I put my phone back and went to TaeTae. Oh... He's sleeping. And he looks so cute. So I went near him to wake him up and sleep on the bed.

 

"Tae. Wake up. Let's sleep on the bed." He stirred a little but eventually he woke up. He smiled and said Okay with his hands. I then guide him since he was so sleepy. So we enter the room and he immediately tucked himself on the bed. I lied beside him and hummed 'Merry-Go-Round' since it's his favourite song. And he needed me to hummed for him to be able to sleep well. Aigoo. Such a baby. 

 

I look at his baby face. So cute. I carresed his cheeks. Soft like ever. And then I slowly drifted to sleep with my palm on his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello fellow readers? Glad I'm back? One of the reasons why I chose not to continue is because I didn't receive much comments. And it  saddended me a lot. So I'm here motivated my one of my subscribers ELFishiy because without her knowing she encouraged me to write back. Bu if I didn't receive any comments I'll just left it hanging like that. So your comments are important foe the sake of the story. And the real drama haven't starts yet. Who wants drama at the beggining of the story.Sorry for the short update. :) We'll wait and see. So~ Until here.

 

 

Goodbye!