Someone Who's Hurting

We All In This Together

And after the party had finished, with lots of girls irritated Taeyeon, finally he can take a deep breathe. He quickly drove back home. With eagerness to meet Tiffany. Around 20 minutes later, he's already at the front door, waiting for Tiffany to open the door. He regretted it that he didn't bring his key house. How forgetful.

 

'Ding Dong' 'Ding Dong'

 

"Coming!!" He heard someone yelled from inside the house. As soon as the door was opened, he quickly hugged the latter. Suprising her. 

 

"TaeTae? You're back?" Taeyeon just nod. He missed her scent so much.

 

"I miss you honey. Are you okay when I'm away?" Taeyeon pulled out from the hug and face her. Tiffany faced him with a frown.

 

"What are you talking about Taetae? You just left like 3 hours ago. By the way I'm okay. Don't worry about me." Tiffany smiled. She sense something wrong with her Taetae's behaviour.

 

"I just missed you. I don't want to lose you. 'You're my love, You're my heart' I love you, you know that, right?" He hugged her back.

 

" Yes I knew that. What is wrong with you today, Tae?" She asked while looking straight through Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon's eyes widened.

 

"Umm. Nothing. I'm like my usual self. Don't worry. Come let's hit the bed. I'm tired." He immediately walk in, close the door and carry Tiffany to their room. Once they entered, Taeyeon crashed Tiffany on the bed. Taking off his clothes and changed to his dookong pajamas. Tiffany is on the bed looking whatever Taeyeon did. 

 

He then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face, blabla. And about 2 minutes later he came out from the bathroom ready to sleep. He saw Tiffany already slept. He smiled at that cute sight. Tiffany was like pouting in the sleep. He carefully climb up the bed and lay down beside her.

 

"I'm sorry my angel. I don't know what should I do. It's confusing me. But remember, I'll always love you." He kissed Tiffany's forehead and seconds later he fell asleep. Tiffany who is actually still awake was wondering what is he talking about just now. She shrugged it ang fell asleep while hugging Taeyeon.

 

 

YulSic

 

Yuri's P.O.V

 

After Taeyeon decided to go home with Tiffany, Jessica and I didn't think of any place to go so we went to the Amusement Park. She's having a lot of fun as I can see she's smiling from the minute we arrived here. She's so excited to ride the rides which I'm a afraid of. It's the Gyro Drop. Creepy~ *Shivers* Oh, By the way. I'm planning to talk to her about our marriage. I've planned with Taeyeon to get married next 4 months. It's enough right to prepare everything? I guess so. Oh my god! She's dragging me to that Gyro Drop. Oh god save me~ *sob sob*

 

End of P.O.V

 

So, Jessica dragged Yuri to the ride and she's totally enjoying it, while Yuri seems like he's going to faint anytime soon. *Sigh* What a man. After the ride, since Yuri said he was hungry, they decided to go for dinner. There's a restaurant called 'You Make My Life Complete'

 

When they came in the restaurant, there's someone that Yuri knew very well.

Someone he should cherish.

Someone who he left 3 years ago.

Someone who still waits for him eventhough there's a lot of guys wants her.

And that person is obvious of Yuri's presence.

Someone who's heart is breaking when she saw Yuri holding Jessica's hand.

Someone  who is waiting for him these 3 years.

Someone who is looking at him with sorrow in her eyes.

Someone who is called his wife.

Someone who is a mother to Yuri's child.

Someone who is hurting.

 

 

Okay! Updated. *Alert* Drama coming soon for YulSic. TaeNy's drama will come later. Expect for the drama okay? And please~ I need comments. My lovely readers please comment. *Sigh* It's okay. At least you enjoy reading, right? And can someone suggest me a girl for TaeNy's drama. I had no idea who to put.