o5.

Forbidden.
~ chapter o5 ~
 
 
 
"I don't know, he just disappeared and left me standing all alone, scared to death" I spoke, running a hand on my face.
 
"Maybe he just happened to pass by, and saved your life, you should just thank him and move on." Minyung explained, through the phone.
 
"Should I? I mean, he was literally repulsed by my presence, I don't think I should go talk to him" I voiced out while nervously bitting my fingers.
 
"Just go talk to him, I'm sure it won't be that much of a disaster."
 
"Alright. Where do you think I would find him?" I said, taking a deep breath.
 
"You're the stalker, not me, you should be the one knowing!" She spoke, and laughed when I groaned.
 
"What a good friend you are!"
 
"Well hey, I just said the truth, try the dance studio, maybe he's in there." She spoke up, making my heart beat faster than it should.
 
"Yeah, I'll do that." 
 
"Give me a call no matter what happens alright? keep me in touch."
 
"I will, thanks Min, you're the best." I spoke, a small smile playing on my lips.
 
"I know~ bye!" She voiced before hanging up.
 
I looked out of my window, finding the sun about to set. I walked to it and opened it, a cold breeze blew by, ruffling my hair. I smiled at the feeling, it felt fresh, and relaxing. I heaved a sigh, Yixing invading my mind and making me frown. I was undoubtly hesitating about thanking me, hell I was afraid of approaching him, afraid of rejection. I suddenly felt empty, waking up in the morning, and not feeling happy, or sad, or even angry, I was a shell of person. Some say emptiness is the absence of love in your heart, others say that it's being peppered with the feeling and knowledge that people are evil and heartless. I was feeling empty because of Yixing, just the thought of him made my nerves feel like they were doing jumping jacks.
 
I snapped out of my thoughts, hearing a knock on my bedroom door. I frowned, nobody visits me except for Minyoung, and from what I know, she's 500km away from me. I took easy and slow steps to the door, then opened it, peeking outside. 
 
I stared apprehesively at the young man before me. He was extremely good looking, and oddly I've never seen him around. He had jet red hair, and his aura was intimidating. Stony cold and sharp eyes, lucious full lips, and sturdy figure. I found myself at loss of speech.
 
"Y-yes?"
 
"Someone left this at your door, it's been here since yesterday." His voice was husky and low, it made me shiver.
 
"Oh, thank you" 
 
He stretched his hand and handed me a white enveloppe. I took it, and his hand brushed mine, it was cold but soft; I looked up, bad idea. He was staring intently at me, almost looking into my soul.
 
"I'm Tao."
 
"N-nice to meet you Tao, and thank you for.. giving me this"
 
Like a retarded teenage girl, I closed the door and slid down to the floor. He was scary, or maybe I was the one getting all jumpy lately. I looked at the enveloppe in my hand, and opened it.
 
A paper was in there, messy writing on it.
 
"Meet me at the college's garden, any day, at 10 p.m, please. - Lay"
 
The shock robbed me of speech.