Going back

The nerd girl from a village

It was saturday today, Shinhye was planning to visit her parent and spend one night there. She grabbed her bag and went to downstair.

All of them were eating the breakfast with a small conversation.

" Stop now, don't you know while eating don't talking uh? " Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

" Neh. All quiet, arasso? " Sungyeol eyed everyone and everyone noded.

 

After eating the breakfast, Shinhye and Sungjong washed the dishes and go back to living room to gather with the rest.

" Yah, Shinhye. Your backpack-" Dongwoo's words cutted.

" Ah! Oppas! I forget to say. I'll going back to my home for one day, can i? Tomorrow is sunday. " Shinhye explained and grabbed her bag.

" Uh? Isn't it is your home and our? " Sungyeol asked and pointed at the ground.

" I mean my real home, oppas. " Shinhye rolled her eyes.

" Ah, okay okay. Who wanna go to Shinhye's home too? " Sunggyu asked and Shinhye's eyes grew bigger.

" ME! "    " I want! "   " Okay. So, Woohyun and Sungjong deal. " Sunggyu said and tapped his chin. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

" I'll open the door! " Shinhye said and ran to the door to open it.

" Shinhye-ah! " Ricky yelped and hug Shinhye's waist. " Can i ask you something? " he asked

" You just asked, Ricky oppa. " Shinhye giggled. " NO NO NO, i haven't. Do you really going back to your home today? " Ricky asked and she noded.

" Really? " he asked and his eyes wided.

" Yeah, what's wrong? " Shinhye confused. " Come here " Ricky grabbed her wrist and go to bathroom.

" YAH YAH YAH! A BOY AND A GIRL GO TO BATHROOM? NO WAY! COME OUT! " Sunggyu yelled and pointed at Ricky and Shinhye.

" Hyung, i just wanna ask her something! " Ricky pouted and closed the door.

" Yah, Shinhye. Can our L.Joe hyung go with you? " Ricky asked.

" Sure, why not? Is there any problem? " Shinhye whispered.

" I think L.Joe hyung is always so lonely, every day doing his project. I'm sure it wasn't game, but he might stress. I guess. " Ricky said and Shinhye's mouth become ' O '  and noded.

" Can ? " Ricky look at her eyes. " Okay " Shinhye noded and Ricky's corner mouth lifted up " Thank you! I'll go back to pack L.Joe hyung's bag and told him, bye! " he said and run off.

" YAH YAH YAH! RICKY ! YAH! " Sunggyu yelled from kitchen.

" BYE HYUNG! " Ricky yelled and waved his hand.

" Shinhye-ah! " Sunggyu ran and look at Shinhye from head to toe. " Gwenchana? He didn't do anything at you, didn't he? " Sunggyu said.

" Nope, i'm okay oppa. " Shinhye stuck her tongue out and go to living room.

" Shinhye-ah! Me and Woohyun hyung has done packing! 2 day 1 night right? " Sungjong asked and she noded.

" Kaja~ " Sungjong said and put his arm around Shinhye and Woohyun.

" Oppas! We're going! " Shinhye yelped and waves her hand.

" Wait here, Woohyun oppa and Sungjong oppa. " Shinhye walked to TeenTop's dorm's door and made a knock.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

" Coming! " Ricky yelled and opened the door, then pull L.Joe's wrist to outside.

" Go, hyung. Go outside for some air with Shinhye. " Ricky look around " With Woohyun hyung and Sungjong hyung " he said.

L.Joe noded and grabbed his backpack. " I'll go now, bye. " L.Joe said and noded at Ricky.

" Kaja, L.Joe oppa! " Shinhye put her arm around L.Joe's neck and giggled and L.Joe look at her eyes. 

" Mwo? " Shinhye blinked. " Hands off, you're a girl. Babo " L.Joe gently put Shinhye's arm down and put his arm around her neck.

" That's it. Kaja. " L.Joe said and smiled a little. Shinhye was blushing, she covered her half face.

" Oh, hyungs. Kaja " L.Joe said and noded a little. Woohyun and Sungjong smiled while grabbed their bag and walked to the bus stop.

The bus is coming, they hoped in to the bus and sat at there.

" Shinhye-ah, how long does it take? " Sungjong asked.

" You wanna know? " Woohyun asked. " It's about 10 hours, dude. " Woohyun joked.

" Mwo? That long? " Sungjong eyes wided. Woohyun and Shinhye met eyes and laughed.

" PUAHAHA! I was just joking, Sungjong-ah! HAHAHA, don't take it too serious! " Woohyun said and wiped his tears away.

" Hyung, if you ask me. I might think it's real too. " L.Joe smirked.

" Nah, it wont take too long. Just 4 hours. " Shinhye said and Woohyun noded. L.Joe and Sungjong's mouth become ' O ' and noded together.

" Let's sleep first till arrived. I'll told you guys to wake up, don't worry. " Woohyun said and the rest noded.

" L.Joe oppa, are you going to sleep? " Shinhye asked and he noded.

" Yeap, why? " He asked and she shook her head while smiling.

" I just never see oppa's sleep face. " Shinhye put her indexfinger on her cheek and stucked her tongue out. * Cute * L.Joe thought and smiled.

" Babo! " L.Joe pushed her forehead and Shinhye pouted. Shinhye look around, she notice that Woohyun and Sungjong has slept.

* They are so fast. Woohyun oppa's face looks like so angelic, Sungjong oppa's face looks like so sweet. That's my oppas * Shinhye softened and look back at L.Joe then smiled. * He's my ideal oppa. His face is so perfect