She's faint

The nerd girl from a village

After the school bell rang, they all preparing their bagpack and going back home. In that time, L.Joe came to ShinHye.

"ShinHye dongsaeng-ah, i'm going to take you bck to dorm" L.Joe asked while pulling ShinHye's hand.

"No need, oppa. I'll go back to dorm by myself. I need to calm down myself." She separated L.Joe's hand.

"Andwe andwe! I can't let you go back to dorm by yourself!" L.Joe yelled.

"L.Joe oppa!" Hyunah come to L.Joe and hug him from back.

", go far away from me!" L.Joe separated Hyunah's hand.

"H.. How can you... Op.... Oppa! D... Did... y.. you... ca... call me b.. bi... ?!" Hyunah was about to cry, and L.Joe noded.

"Hey you nerd! Come here!" Jihyun pulling ShinHye's hair and she shouted. Changjo heared ShinHye shouted, he came to stop what has Jihyun do.

"Hey, ! Stop pulling my precious girl hair!" Changjo push Jihyun away and hug ShinHye.

"ShinHye-ah. Gwenchanayo? Appo?" Changjo look at ShinHye from head to toe.

"Neh, op.. oppa. G... gwencha.. chana. yoo. Ani.. Aniyo.." ShinHye says and faint.

"ShinHye-ah!" L.Joe shouted and keep calling ShinHye's name. He ask Changjo to let him carring her with bridal style and back to dorm.

 

- - - - - * In ShinHye's room * - - - - - 

ShinHye opened her eyes and look around. She saw TeenTop and Infinite was gather together at there. Woohyun was the one who hug her hand and wait ShinHye wake up until he asleep. She poke WooHyun's eyebrow and say

"Woohyun oppa? What has happened with me?" ShinHye ask confusing.

"You had faint this afternoon at school! Are you feel any hurt uh? Damn those 4 minute!" Woohyun says and his hand turn rock.

"Aniyo~ And don't blame them, oppa." ShinHye was about to wake up but fail, cause her headache.

"Don't wake up first, i'll go to take a medicine to you, sweety" Woohyun run to downstair to get medicine to her. Other was still sleeping, but L.Joe has awake since you awake.

"L.Joe oppa? You had awake?" ShinHye says.

"Yeah, still pain right? Because of she pulled your hair?" L.Joe worried.

"Aniyo, haha. I'm ju-"

"You're lame in joke, ShinHye-ah. I know its might be really hurt uh?" L.Joe more worried.

".... Neh... Don't be too worry about me, oppa. Wait a few hours, it wont hurt anymore." ShinHye smiled.

"Babo!" says L.Joe who care her so much.

"Aniyo, and where's my glasses?" ShinHye tongue out then find her glasses then sit down.

"Ah, here. Since when i carring you back to here, i help you put off your glasses and put it in my bag" L.Joe return glasses to her.

"Nah, ShinHye-ah. Here's the medicine. It's still hot, careful. Or let me feed you?" Woohyun says.

"No, let me drink by myself oppa."

"Geurae.. I don't know how to explain with your parent, ShinHye-ah" Woohyun look down.

"Gwenchana, don't tell them. It's just a small problem, oppa" ShinHye winked and sneeze. Her cup almost fall down if she not carry the cup too tight. Woohyun feel her forehead was burning like really might be sick.

"ShinHye-ah, did you cired this morning?" Woohyun asked.

"Aniyo, wae?" ShinHye's drink her medicine tea.

"You're lying uh? Be honest to me." Woohyun asked again.

"Umm.. Should i say or not?" ShinHye look away.

"Just say, you little." Woohyun cupped her head to make her look at him.

"N..Neh.." ShinHye look down and keep drink her medicine tea.

"Ah, L.Joe. Thanks for  carring ShinHye back to here. If not, i think she wont be sit at here now." Woohyun says.

"Yah, oppa! Dont say those scary words!" ShinHye returned the cup to Woohyun.

"Haha, ye ye ye. Don't mad!" Woohyun laugh and tongue out.

"I'm going back to dorm first then, ShinHye-ah take care!" L.Joe says and go to wake the rest of Teen Top to back to their dorm. They all wake up, and Changjo's eyes from o.o to O.O and keep look at ShinHye also hug her.

"ShinHye-ah! You finally wake up!" Changjo hug her too tight, so Woohyun was jealous and push him away.

"Yah yah yah! Too tight! No no no!" Woohyun says.

"Arasso" Changjo tongue out.

"Alright, let's go now. I wanna sleep more~" Ricky's eyes was just like half asleep. ShinHye was laughing at him. But he didn't notice to much, so just go back with them. Rest of Infinite also wake up, they thinks there's nothing happen now. So, they went to their room and continue sleep.

"Oppa, don't you sleepy?" ShinHye poke Woohyun's arm. But, Woohyun catch her hand and kiss her hand.

"A bit, but i want to see you sleep~" Woohyun says sweetly.

"Geurae. Then oppa, sleep beside me. I had a bad dream." ShinHye pull Woohyun's hand to her side.

"Arasso~" Woohyun winked and hug her.

"Yah oppa! Don't dare to hug me!" ShinHye broke the hug and warned him.

"Aigoo~ Arasso arasso. Then, i'll kiss you!" Woohyun mouth was about to kiss her. But, ShinHye throw her pillow to his lips.

"Andwe andwe, oppa!" ShinHye tongue out and Woohyun started lie down and pretend to sleep.

"Weird oppa i ever seen uh?" ShinHye giggled and lie down too.

"Got ya!" Woohyun finally hugged her and pretend to sleep.

"Yah, oppa!" ShinHye yelled, and see Woohyun. She see his eyes has closed, so she just let him go for a few minute. After a few minutes, ShinHye try to escape from his hug, but can't. Cause he's too strong. ShinHye keep escape for herself, but she's tried now. She fall asleep also. L.Joe was keep looking at her in his room from wardrobe. But, she didn't notice it. L.Joe was feel like want to punch Woohyun, but he controlled himself and he know Woohyun was a good person too, won't do any weird things.

*I hope i was Woohyun hyung, can hug her like that. One day, i promise i will.* L.Joe's mind.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh~! 10 subscribers up! :D Thank you so much for the commenters , subscibers , and silents viewers! Love ya! :* <3