Slapped

The nerd girl from a village

When its time for lunch, the school bell rang. All students were preparing to go to canteen. At that time, ShinHye was about going to canteen, but 4 minute stop her.

"What do you want?" ShinHye asked.

"Here's money. Do our all homework for sure!" Jiyoon shouted.

"No, i won't do it. Sorry" ShinHye smiled and about to go.

"Do you think we can let you go easily? HAHA! Just do our homework before we ended you!" Hyunah grab ShinHye's collar.

"Oenies! Let me do the homework! Don't let her do these-" Sohyun's words has cut by Gayoon

"Dongsaeng, let her do. Then we'll be free!" Gayoon said.

"But-"

"No but!" Gayoon shut Sohyun's mouth with her finger.

"Hey, nerd! You wanna do or not?" Jihyun was about to slap ShinHye's cheek.

"Shiro." ShinHye look away, then a SLAPP on ShinHye's cheek.

"Just do! Or you want a next slap?" Jihyun wa about to slap her again.

"Yah, eonies! Palli! Let's go to canteen! I'm starving now!" Sohyun pulled her all eonies to out from class.

"Wait, Sohyun, give eonie 5 minutes." Jiyoon says.

"Neh, eonie.. Let's go other eonies!" Sohyun pulled them again.

"Silly nerd. If you don't want to make a trouble, just do our homework! Got it?" Jiyoon gives they all homework books to Shinhye. After that, they all go to canteen, but ShinHye was not hungry at all. So, she just sit in the class and cried. At that time, L.Joe was in canteen with TeenTop. He feel a bad situation, it's made him feel bad mood, rest of TeenTop cheer him up. And he back to normal. Before the bell rang, Minhyuk came to class to get her water. He saw ShinHye was covered her head, he feel strange.

"ShinHye, gwenchanayo?" Minhyuk ask her.

"Go... Go away, do.. don't talk to... to me. Mi... Mi... Mian~" ShinHye was sobed and Minhyuk feels more strange.

"ShinHye-ah, are you crying uh? Don't cry again, you're not pretty again" Minhyuk try to make her smile, but fail.

"Of course i'm not pretty! Who say that i'm pretty?" ShinHye stand up and Minhyuk see ShinHye was looks like had cried so long.

"What's the matter? Don't cry anymore." Minhyuk wipe her tears and he feel ShinHye's head was burning like sick.

"Minhyuk-ah, leave me alone. Go to find your best friends." ShinHye steps back and run to toilet.

*Did she cried? Who made that? Me?! I'm sure i'm not made her angry.. Maybe... It's them..* In Minhyuk's mind.

Whe ShinHye was running to toilet, L.Joe just out from toilet. He saw ShinHye face was red like sick, he was worried, but the other of TeenTop were pull L.Joe to the classroom.

*Did i see wrong? Isn't that is ShinHye?! Why her face was like... It can't be.. Did she cried? Arggh*  In L.Joe's mind.

In the toilet, ShinHye was washing her face to cheer herself up, she saw 2 girls come to her and said

"ShinHye? Gwenchana? I'm Hyomin, your classmate. And this is Jiyeon." Hyomin waved her hand in front of ShinHye, and Jiyeon gave her a tissue.

"Neh, gwenchanayo. Gomawoyo Hyomin-ssi and Jiyeon-ssi!" ShinHye wipe her face with tissue.

"Cheonmaneyo! Don't be too formal, just call me Jiyeon. And her Hyomin." Jiyeon winked and smiled, ShinHye noded.

"Alright, the bell its about going to rang, come on! Let's back to class. Oh, and this! Eat this burger!" Hyomin give ShinHye a burger.

"Uh? Why you give me burger?!" ShinHye confused.

"You know, you haven't eat since its time for lunch uh? You'll be sick! Just eat!" Hyomin says, she noded and thanks her.

"Hey! Later its TeenTop come to our class! They will be teach us! Yey~ Chunji oppa~" Jiyeon says while checking her book, and smiled like idiot.

"Don't  be so stupid! Just our senior only!" Hyomin pulled Jiyeon's forehead with her finger.

"Yah! Appo!"

"Glad you know that!" Hyomin tongue out. Then, the bell has rang, they run and run into the class. ShinHye was happy with them, but.. 4 minute made her become not in good mood.

"ShinHye-ah, isn't better now?" Minhyuk asked worried.

"Neh. Mian for ignore you just not long ago." ShinHye smiled and her eyes still red.

"Hey! It's TeenTop here!" Jiyeon shout and run to her seat. ShinHye quickly check her eyes with mirror and say

"Minhyuk-ah. Did my eyes still look red?" ShinHye asked.

"Yeah, what wrong?" Minhyuk smiled.

"Aigoo~ If there's any senior ask what wrong with me, just say im sleepy, okay?!" ShinHye after said, she covered her face with her desk, Minhyuk giggled and see how cute she was. After the TeenTop entered, Changjo was the first one who find ShinHye.

"Eodika ShinHye-ssi?" He ask all students there, they all point at beside Minhyuk who's covered her face with desk. L.Joe quickly run to ShinHye an ask her.

"Do you sleepy, dongsaeng?" L.Joe asked, but ShinHye doesn't reply.

"Yeah, just let her sleep for a while, hyung" Minhyuk help Shinhye replied, L.Joe noded.

"ShinHye-ahh! Oppa mi-" Changjo's words has cut by L.Joe, L.Joe signaled him to keep silent, Changjo noded.

"Alright students! I'll introduce myself first! My name is Chunji, do you all love me?" Chunji ask all students.

"YEEESS!" All girls replied exept Hyomin and ShinHye.

"Hey you!" Ricky pointed at Hyomin.

"Mwo?" Hyomin replied.

"Nothing~" Ricky blushed.

"Tcch" Hyomin ignore him.

"Yah, hyomin! Why you ignore him? He's cute don't you know?!" Boram slap her shoulder.

"Naahh~ He's just simple." Hyomin tongue out.