Be ma girl?

The nerd girl from a village

After ShinHye woke up, she just notice that Woohyun still hug her. She try to escape but suddenly Woohyun yelled.

"ShinHye-ah! Don't leave me here! I need you right now!" While he yelling, his eyes was still closed.

"Babo! Who am i for you, oppa? Of course i'm your dongsaeng oppa!" ShinHye smiled and poke Woohyun's nose the go to restroom for take a bath. Woohyun was still sleeping. After ShinHye come out from restroom, she was about to doing her homework and 4 minute's too. She don't want to let Woohyun know it, so she'll do when Woohyun wake up and go to his room.

"Woohyun oppa! Wake up wake up!" ShinHye says.

"Uh? What time its now?" Woohyun opened his eyes slowly.

"It's 7 pm now, don't you hungry, oppa?" ShinHye ask but Woohyun shook his head.

"No, i'm not hungry. Let me sleep more. 5 minutes!" Woohyun turned his body to other side.

"Andwe! Go to your room and continue sleep, not here oppa! Don't sleep at here!" ShinHye shook his body, Woohyun pulled her to him and hug her tightly.

"Oppa! Don't be like that!" ShinHye's face become red.

"So? Let me sleep and hug you for 5 minutes!" Woohyun hug her more tight.

"Andwe oppa! Op... Oppa! I can't breathe anymore!" ShinHye was going to push him.

"Then, kiss me first." Woohyun look in her eyes.

"Shiro!" Shinhye push him, but fail. Cause he's strong enough. Woohyun without thinking anything, he kiss ShinHye's lips and hug her more tight again. When ShinHye's chest was on his chest, she feel his heart was pounding so fast and she don't know what to do, she want to broke the kiss, but he wa hug too tight even stronger than before. They kiss until Woohyun broke the kiss to catch some air. Their face were red like tomatoes.

"Mi... Mianhae, ShinHye-ah." Woohyun says.

"N.. N... Neh.. Gwen.. Gwencha... Gwenchanayo." She look away.

"And, Shinhye-ah.." Woohyun look at her and cupped her face to look at him.

"Neh?" ShinHye replied.

"Would you.... Would you be ma girl?" Woohyun was blushed and keep searching her eyes.

"..... Oppa.. You know that im still young. I'm not that quite good to know about love." ShinHye look down.

"Gwenchana, but.. Would you?" Woohyun face become serious.

"Molla oppa.." ShinHye closed her eyes. She afraid Woohyun would scold her or else.

"ShinHye-ah. Do you feel better now?" A guy appear and look at ShinHye.

"Uh? L.Joe oppa? Ahh,, yeah.. Teehee~"ShinHye smiled to L.Joe.

"I'm going to my room first, take care of ShinHye, L.Joe" Woohyun sighed and patted L.Joe shoulder. L.Joe noded. After they look at Woohyun was close the door, L.Joe ask her.

"ShinHye-ah, did you sleep well?" L.Joe face was serious worry about her.

*Why so sudden L.Joe oppa become so care about me?* In ShinHye's mind.
"Yeah" ShinHye smiled at him. Suddenly, her stomach got some strange noise. She blushed.

"Are you hungry, ShinHye?" L.Joe laugh and asked.

"Neh, oppa. teehee~ Ouchh! My head..  " ShinHye scratch her head, sudden her head was still hurt cause of Jihyun pulled her hair so hard.

"Aigooo. It's really hurt might be." L.Joe worried.

"Neh, but its okay. It will be back to normal again" ShinHye winked.

"Come on, let go to eat the dinner!" L.Joe asked.

"Just two of us? But what about them?"  ShinHye asked confuse.

"They had already eat. I haven't, cause just now i feel hungry." L.Joe scratch his head.

"Hahaha, arasso. Come on let's go! Shall we?" ShinHye smiled, L.Joe smiled too and noded.

"Wait, i'll tell Woohyun oppa first" ShinHye was about going to downstair to tell Woohyun, L.Joe stoped her.

"Uh?" Shinhye confused.

"Did Woohyun hyung ask you to be his girlfriend?" L.Joe ask her, she noded.

"Don't.. Jebal.." L.Joe hug her suddenly.

"L.... L.Joe oppa.." ShinHye confused, and hug him back. L.Joe hug her even more tight, so do ShinHye.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! Don't you like the story? :3 Kekeke~

Thank You For Reading! <3