My big brother is Kevin of UKISS

The nerd girl from a village

" Wake up wake up! We're almost arrived! " Woohyun shook Shinhye's body.

" Uhm? Okay.. " Shinhye got up and grabbed her bagpack. L.Joe was looking around and he notice a ahjussi's eyes keep looking at Shinhye's from head to toe. * What the.. * L.Joe thought. He take off his jacket and covered her body.

" Oppa, what's wrong? I don't need this " Shinhye returned.

" You would need it. Look at that ahjussi. " L.Joe pointed that ahjussi with his head.

" Stupid ahjussi, urgh. ert! " Shinhye whispered and eyed that ahjussi. That ahjussi gasped and look away.

" Come on, we're arrived " Woohyun patted his hand on Shinhye's shoulder.

" Kaja~ " Shinhye said and pulled L.Joe wrist then they hoped off the bus.

" Wuah, thank goodness that ahjussi didn't follow us. " Shinhye clapped her hands.

" Mwo? What ahjussi and what? " Woohyun asked curiously.

" One ahjussi keep eyeing Shinhye from her head to toe, hyung. Stupid ahjussi. " L.Joe explained and rolled his eyes.

" MWO?! That ahjussi wanna die huh? Where's he now? I'll kill him " Woohyun asked.

" Hyun, calmdown. He's gone now. " L.Joe said.

" Yeah, come on oppas! We're nearbly arrived. " Shinhye smiled and hug Woohyun's arm. L.Joe look away and his heart sank.

" Nah , we're arrived! " Shinhye smiled. She look at door, there's a guy with his friends. Her eyes wided.

" Oppa! " Shinhye run and her hands wided. Her oppa wait there for her hug. Shinhye hoped and hug her brother.

" Oppa! Do you miss me? " Shinhye asked.

" Of course! Your oppa always told us about you. He always said he miss his sister " Hoon stuck his tongue out.

" Yeah yeah, whatever. Come on, Shinhye. Its cold here. " Kevin her bang away. " Your friends? Is that 
Woohyun? " Kevin asked.

" Neh , oppa. " Shinhye smiled.

" Hyung, is that Kevin of UKISS sunbaenim? " Sungjong eyes wided. L.Joe also.

" Yeap, you're right. Shinhye's brother is a star. " Woohyun noded and smiled.

" But, don't the 4 minute know Shinhye's brother is who? How dare they-" Sungjong's words cutted.

" No, they don't know. No one know about it. That's why, she always get bullied right? " Woohyun asked.

" I hope she wont get bullied again. " Sungjong sighed. L.Joe noded.

" Hey, woohyun! " Kevin shouted and smiled.

" Hey, Kevin. " Woohyun noded at him.

" Come on, ask your friends to come in too. Its cold outside " Kevin said.

" We will, hyung! " Sungjong smiled like a fanboy and all of them walk in.

" Umma! " Shinhye run to her mother with a hug and her tears fall down.

" Umma, i miss you so much you know that? " Shinhye said. Her mother smiled and patted her back.

" Nado. I miss you too my daughter. " Her mother said.

" You should hug your Appa too right? " a voice from behind her. Shinhye turn around and hug her father.

" Appa! " Shinhye's tears fall again. " Mwo? " Her father said. Both of them giggled and broke the hug.

" You had grow so much, my daughter " Her father said and patted her head.

" Aniyoo. If that, appa will become more old. Nah, no no no. " Shinhye joked and shook her head.

" I'm glad you're back, Shinhye-ah. We all miss you so much. " Kevin said.

" Kevin-ah, come here. " Soohyun called, " Yes, hyung? " Kevin asked. 

Eli wispered, " Do you know that we need a girl for our MV right? Our manager don't know who to choose. Maybe we can choose your sister? "

" I'll ask her " Kevin noded.

" Come on, lets eat! Kevin, ask your friends want to stay here eat or not. " Mrs Woo said.

" Neh , umma. " Kevin said and went to ask them.

" Shinhye-ah, this is? " Mrs Woo asked.

" Ah, this is Woohyun oppa. Umma know right? " Shinhye said and her mother noded.

" This is Sungjong oppa, and this is Byunghun oppa. " Shinhye said. " Call me L.Joe its okay, ahjumma. " L.Joe bowed and her mother noded.

" Umma, they said they  are going to eat here. " Kevin shouted. " Neh! " Mrs Woo said.

" Umma, i'll help you! " Shinhye said. " No need, help your friends to put their bag in your room-"

" My room?! Then, i'll sleep where? " Shinhye eyes wided.

" Your brother, Kevin. okay? " Mrs Woo said and she noded.

Shinhye swung her arm around Woohyun's neck, " Kaja, oppas~ " she said.

Woohyun put her arm down gently, and said " Where? " 

" My room, babo " Shinhye stucked her tongue out. " You guys sleep in my room. I'll sleep with Kevin oppa. " she explained.

" Arasso! " Sungjong said. " Where's your room? " Sungjong asked and shinhye pointed upstair.

" Kaja~ " Shinhye said and three of them followed her. She opened the door, it was neat and clean. There're so many photo frame. No poster there.

" You sure we sleep here? " Woohyun asked. " Yeap, why? Don't like it? " Shinhye asked.

Woohyun shook his head, " Ani. I like it. We'll sleep here. "

" Alright, let's go to downstair for eat the lunch! My umma's cooking skill is the best! " Shinhye said and went to downstair. The other followed her.

All of them sits at the dining room and started eating.

" Wait, where's Junhong? " Shinhye asked. All eyes look at her.

" He don't tell you? He going to audition today. " Mrs Woo said.

" Oo.. Okay " Shinhye smiled and started eating again.