My classmate, Zico

The nerd girl from a village

After eating at the McDonals, Shinhye asked them to ride the merry go round. But, some just agree and some don't want.

" Alright, wait for me oppas! And come on, Sunjong oppa and Woohyun oppa! " Shinhye grabbed Sungjong and Woohyu wrist and run to the merry go round.

" How about you guys? Are you guys happy to come here? " Sunggyu asked and they all noded.

" Why? " Sunggyu asked.

" Because i'm happy to see Shinhye that happy. She seems like so happy today. Thanks hyung for bring us here. " Hoya smiled and Sunggyu softened.

" How about you? L? Dongwoo? Sungyeol? " Sunggyu asked. 

" Well, same here "

" Happy to seeing Shinhye that happy! "

" Don't ask me, my answer was same with them! "

Sunggyu softened at their answer. " Thanks for answering, i bet you all will treat her as your sister right? " Sunggyu asked and they all noded.

 

" I'm glad Sungjong oppa and Woohyun oppa joined me for this merry go round. " Shinhye smiled.

" No problem! As long as you're happy! " Sungjong said and Woohyun noded. 

" Thanks oppas! Oppas always never fails to made me happy " Shinhye's eyes become watery.

" Yah, don't cry. You'll be not pretty anymore " Sungjong joked and Shinhye smiled.

" Don't you said you're strong, don't you? " Woohyun said and wipe the tears away with his thumb. Shinhye wipe her tears away and smiled " You're right, oppa! " 

------

After playing at Lotte World, all of them prefer go back home. A one guy with blonded hair was in front of the dorm.

" Who's that? " Sungyeol asked and pointed at him.

" I don't know either. " Shinhye said and look away. Her eyes wided and look back to that guy. Blinked a couple times and shouted " ZICO OPPA! " 

That guy turn around and waves his hand and one hand behind him. " Hi, Shinhye! "

Rest of infinite's eyes wided and still not knowing whose that. " Shinhye-ah, who's that ? I never see him before. " Woohyun whispered.

" He's my classmate! Since my junior high school!  " Shinhye said. All of them mouthes were 'O' and noded.

Zico run over, and bowed at them. " Hi, i'm Shinhye's friends. " 

All of them bowed back and look at each other. Sunggyu started first " I'm the leader here, Sunggyu. And this is Woohyun, L , Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, and our maknae Sungjong " Sunggyu pointed.

" Erm.. I should call you guys hyungnims right? " Zico scratched his back neck.

" Ubsolutely, right " Sungyeol said and noded.

" Okay, hyung " Zico smiled. * He seems so friendly * Woohyun thought.

" Come in! " Sunggyu opened the door, Zico shook his head and smiled. " I just come here for telling Shinhye something " 

" Me? What? " Shinhye confused. " Hyung, can i talk to Shinhye for 10 minutes outside? " Zico asked.

" Sure. Shinhye, come back before the dinner! " Sunggyu patted Shinhye's head and noded at Zico then closed the door.

The two of them walked to some bench, and sit down.

" Don't you thirsty? I brought you a smoothie here " Zico held the strawberry smoothie to Shinhye.

" Thanks. You still remember i like strawberry smoothie? " Shinhye took a sip and smiled. " Of course, you're my friend. How can i don't know? " Zico said and took a sip his chocolate smoothie.

* Beside, you're the girl i love since we're junior high school * Zico added in his thought.

" Well, you called me for what? " Shinhye put down her smoothie and focused on him.

" I'm gonna left to Japan tomorrow. " Zico said and lowered his head.

" Did you found your parent? " Shinhye eyes wided, and he noded.

" That's great. But, i'm gonna miss you, you know that? " Shinhye's eyes become watery and his bang away from his face.

" I'm gonna miss you too. Don't cry, Shinhye. I'll come visit you. " Zico wipe her tears away from her cheek, Shinhye noded.

Zico glared at his watch, " I think i should go now. Bye, Shinhye. " Zico kissed her cheek and whispered " I love you, Shinhye. Must remember that "

Shinhye softened at his whisper * Did he said he love me? * She thought and hugged Zico.

Zico patted her back " Don't cry anymore. We can still contact. "  she noded and pulled back.

" I'm going now, bye Shinhye! Take care! " Zico waves his hands and dissapear.

Shinhye waves until he dissapear. * My best friend whom love me is gone. * Shinhye got up and dusted her . She grabbed her smoothie and went back to Infinite dorm.

As Shinhye was about open the door, L.Joe come out from his dorm. His eyes met hers.

" Hi, oppa. " Shinhye give her a weak smile and waved.  * Did she cried? Her eyes are swollen * L.Joe thought.

" I'll go in first. See you tomorrow, L.Joe oppa. " She waved again and got in to the dorm. L.Joe clear his thought and go out for doing his project.