Is It Alright For Me To Love Your Sister?

My Tragic Love For You ♥

“What I’m saying is that...Hello Kitty can beat your Care Bears to a pulp, alright?” A masculine voice stated while laughing in victory.

“No waaaaaay!”

“You wanna take this outside?!”

“Bring it!”

“Fine! Bring your Squirtle and Charmander and we’ll tussle and dance,”

“Fine at 6 o’clock sharp!”

“6 o’clock”

“6 o’clock!”

“6 o’clock”

“SHUT UP!” 

“...how did we end up talking about Care Bears and Hello Kitties again?” Kyung asked while everyone else shrugged.

“Did he say...Squirtle and Charmander?” Tinnie asked while blinking curiously. Everyone just stood there staring at Zico and P.O in shame. They couldn’t believe how childish these boys were. Especially Tinnie, she found it pretty amusing.

“Anways - we’re going to leave the weirdos and turn the corner. You’re brother’s room should be here,” Jae Hyo led Tinnie towards the corner. Tinnie raised an eyebrow.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOVE MY SISTER?!” A loud shrill voice called out. Tinnie knew who voice that was and it was no mistake. It was her brother and it seems like he was a bit upset.

Then what Si Wan had yelled loudly began ringing in her ears. ‘Someone loves me...it couldn’t be Pippo would it? He wouldn’t tell Si Wan about the kisses...’  Tinnie thought.

“HAAAA? YOU KISSED HER?” That sounded like Dong Jun if she wasn’t mistaking.

Too late...everyone knows...’ Tinnie thought again.

“Aww! Ye Jun’s growing up so fa- OWWW!” And that was Lee U.

“Damn, don’t take your anger out on Lee U, Ye Jun” No mistaking Mika’s soft voice.

“Eh! Don’t think just because your my friend - I’m going to let you slide this easily!” Si Wan scolded once again. Tinnie sighed and went up to the door and knocked on the door.

“Heeeeello~!” A happy Jay answered the door. Jay looked down and saw Tinnie.

“Aww~ Si Wan-hyung! Tinnie’s here~” Jay sang happily. In a quick movement, Si Wan came over and smiled at Tinnie.

“Tinnie! What are you doing here? It’s danger...ous...” Si Wan’s smile disappeared at the sight of the seven boys.

“Hey big boss,” Zico grinned. Si Wan pulled Tinnie into a close and over protective hug.

“What did you do to Tinnie?” Si Wan asked while twitching. Si Wan glared at Zico.

“Whoa! I swear I didn’t do anything to your sister!” Zico defensively said while hiding behind Kyung. “Damn it - caught big boss at a wrong time...” Zico muttered out. Tinnie laughed lightly.

“We watched Si Wan - he’s been good. Otherwise B Bomb would’ve beaten the crap out of him for doing anything to your sister,” Tae Il explained.

“Honestly we caught her wandering around the front area of Sector R. It seemed like she was searching for you,” Jae Hyo explained.

“Luckily we caught her before the...others did,” P.O said while narrowing his eyes as he slipped out the word, ‘others’

“Mmm...Are they telling the truth Hye Shi?” Tinnie flicker her eyes between the seven boys and Si Wan.

“Yes big brother. They have been very kind to me and treated me right,” Tinnie said obediently towards Si Wan.

“Mmm...Fine. Thank you Block B. You may go,” Si Wan shooed them away by waving his hand.

“Wait! Let’s trade phone numbers!” U Kwon suggested while Si Wan let out a long sigh. Tinnie shot her brother a look and pouted.

“Fine-fine, come in quickly once you finish but just in case - Jay! Watch over Tinnie - I have to deal with a certain Ye Jun...” Si Wan walked back into the room and out came a happy Jay.

Everyone traded phone numbers and bid their good byes. Jae Hyo and Tae Il patted Tinnie’s head gently.

“Call us or text us sometime and we’ll hang out!~” P.O said while smiling brightly at Tinnie.

“We’ll see you around okay dearie,” U Kwon said while pinching Tinnie’s cheeks softly. Avoiding the area that Aya had slapped her.

“Be good to your big brother honey,” Kyung winked.

“Alright, buh-bye princess!” Zico said while smiling.

“...call me or one of us to come pick you up, when you want to come over here to Sector R,” B Bomb said while looking at Tinnie.

“Uh...mmm yes B Bomb,” Tinnie obedinately said.

“Min Hyuk,” B Bomb murmured out.

“Hmm? Min Hyuk?” Tinnie questioned.

“That’s my real name,” B Bomb said while pointing at the phone in her hands. “Only call me that when we are around people that we are familar with,” This was the first time she heard him talk. He usually answered with few worded sentences.

“Ah - okay thank you Min Hyuk,” Tinnie said while bowing towards B Bomb. B Bomb reached out and patted her softly on her head. Tinnie smiled without noticing at his warmness. B Bomb then left quietly towards the group.

“Alright bye bye!” The group of boys said while walking away first.

“Bye-bye” Tinnie said while waving good bye. Jay led Tinnie into the dorm room and shut the door. Jay guided her into the room where Si Wan and Ye Jun were having a staring contest.

“You know...I’m not going to give you my sister so willy-nilly easy like that,” Si Wan said while not blinking - he was glaring intensely at Ye Jun.

“I’m not asking you to give me her hand in marriage, damn it” Ye Jun countered.

“OH! First I deny the whole dating - boyfriend/girlfriend system. Now you wanna marry her?! What happened that morning after your birthday?!” Si Wan demanded to know while pouting. It seemed like everyone knew what happened that morning except for Si Wan. Mika and Lee U just shook their heads. 

“Nothing happened damn it! All I did was kiss her and then she rejected me!” Ye Jun explained correctly while sitting back in his seat.

Tinnie stood there remembering the kiss that Ye Jun had suddenly gave her that early morning. The day after his and Niel’s birthday. That kiss made her almost forgot what had happened during her day with Niel.

She gently brushed her fingers to her lips. She could still remember how soft Ye Jun’s lips were. Even if she did rejected Ye Jun for Niel - she did have some sort of connection towards Ye Jun. She didn’t know why but her heart did all sorts of tricks when it comes to Ye Jun.

Yet she wondered why her heart does that to Ye Jun when it does nothing to Niel when he touches her.

“YOU KISSED HER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?! OH! NOW YOU’VE DONE IT!” Si Wan exploded and leaped across the table. Si Wan stood in front of Ye Jun get ready to attack. Tinnie stared in horror and dashed into the room. Dong Jun, Lee U and Mika pointed at Tinnie with nothing to stay.

“W-wait! Don’t! Don’t hurt Ye Jun!” Tinnie called out while standing in front of Ye Jun. Ye Jun was a bit surprised to seeing her here all of a sudden. Ye Jun suddenly stood up, brushing his shoulders with Tinnie’s. Both teens blushed and tried to control their heart beats.

“Tinnie - move aside,” Si Wan hissed out. Si Wan definitely didn’t want Tinnie to be near Ye Jun.

“I-I won’t! B-big brother please,” Tinnie begged.

“He took away your innocence. Now I’m going to take away his life,” Si Wan began while rolling up his shirt sleeves.

“No! Im Woong Jae!” Tinnie screamed.

“I also disagree to your beating on Ye Jun!” Lee U shouted as well.

“Waaah? Why!?” Si Wan asked while looking annoyed.

“I don’t want any blood stains on my clean carpet!” Lee U said while everyone grew quiet.

“Anyways as for you, young lady? Why don’t you want me to beat up Ye Jun? Don’t tell your big brother that you grew ‘feelings’ for him...” Si Wan narrowed his eyes. Ye Jun looked away but kept sneaking peeks at Tinnie.

“I...I...” Tinnie stuttered while placing her hands on her heart. She shut her eyes and then up came an image of Niel and Ye Jun.

‘Seriously...who...who do I like?’ Tinnie asked herself. Multiple pictures of Niel showed up but then the last picture was a picture of Niel kissing Ji Yeon. The picture was then shattered to bits and then was placed together again with a picture of Ye Jun with a pissed off expression.

It was changed to a beautiful smiling Ye Jun. Memories of her and Ye Jun was flashing quickly. Ye Jun had been there for her - even if their first meeting was a bit rough. They still managed to becoming friends. Then feelings came and go but the feelings had return once again.

“I don’t like Ye Jun-” Tinnie began while Ye Jun’s heart deflated sadly.

“Ha! See! Told you she had feelings for that guy with the lips, yeah!” Dong Jun said while cackling. Tinnie turned around and looked at Dong Jun seriously.

“But I also don’t like Niel either,” Tinnie said while looking back over at Si Wan.

“So...huh, you don’t like him,” Si Wan pointed at Ye Jun. “And you don’t like Niel - then...who the hell am I going to kill? I rolled up my sleeves for no reason? I ironed this shirt last night and--” Si Wan nagged on and on.

“But big brother I’m sorry but...I’m just confused about what my feelings are for Ye Jun,” Tinnie looked at Ye Jun.

“You’re confused about your feelings for me?” Ye Jun raised an eyebrow.

“Who wouldn’t be confused about you,” Mika asked out loud while everyone else snickered.

“Baby girl, I’m going to commit suicide after this but ...grab a hold of Ye Jun the beast’s hand,” Si Wan ordered while rolling his eyes. Tinnie blinked and then slowly grabbed onto Ye Jun’s hand. An electricity shock began running through each other’s body.

“Am I the only one feeling that...?” They both murmured aloud. They both shook their heads and smiled softly at each other. Tinnie’s cheeks flushed pink and looked away.

“Oh...my...god,” Si Wan said quietly while face palming himself.

“Heehee, if Ye Jun and Tinnie gets married - Si Wan’s going to be Ye Jun’s bro-in-law!” Jay sang. Si Wan shot him a death glare but Jay shrugged it off.

“Super awesome, don’t start making out in here,” Mika said while walking away into the kitchen. Lee U followed behind Mika. Dong Jun dragged Jay away for the three to have a little chat. There was a really awkward silence between everyone.

“I never really expected this to happen,” Si Wan coughed out.

“Listen hyung, I’m not sorry for everything,” Ye Jun calmly said while looking Si Wan. Si Wan remained silent.

“I fell in love with your sister and now I can’t stop thinking about her, even if she did rejected me-” Ye Jun looked at Tinnie. Tinnie fiddled with fingers in guilt.

“I won’t give up on her,” Ye Jun said confidently.

“...Fine,” Si Wan simply answered while leaning back and crossing his arms.

“If Tinnie accepts you - then I will too,” Si Wan said while smirking. Ye Jun blinked and then glanced over at Tinnie.

Tinnie’s eyes widen. “R-really?” Tinnie squeaked out.

“Yeah, but Tinnie can I ask you how did you feel when you touched Ye Jun?” Si Wan teased while leaning in towards Tinnie. Tinnie blinked and then looked over to Ye Jun. He stared at her and waited.

“I...the feeling. I can’t lie about my feelings but I really liked it. It was different from all the other feelings I have experienced,” Tinnie expressed. “My heart loses control,” Ye Jun smiled and had a feeling that he wasn’t getting rejected this time. Tinnie smiled brightly and Si Wan saw.

Si Wan sighed and chuckled. “Okay, that’s all I needed to know. As for you Ye Jun...take good care of my sister, if not - you better sleep with one eye open every single night,” Si Wan pointed out. Tinnie snapped out of her gaze and looked over at Si Wan.

“W-wait big brother,” Tinnie rushed after Si Wan. Ye Jun stood away for their privacy. She grabbed a hold of Si Wan’s arm.

“I don’t und-” Tinnie began but Si Wan pulled her into an embrace. “Hye Shi, you’re in love with Ye Jun,” Si Wan whispered.

“I...I’m in love?” Tinnie asked and Si Wan pulled away.

“Yes,” Si Wan said while smiling brightly. “...I don’t know why but I feel that you are more safe with another guy but Ye Jun loves you deeply from my point of view so I’ll trust him,” Si Wan said while smiling.

“Big brother - I trust Ye Jun as well and even if I love Ye Jun. Woong Jae will always be my number one, Ye Jun will be number two,” Tinnie said while grinning.

“Heh, same here. The Im silblings are number one,” Si Wan cheered while smiling brigtly.

“Oh and Woong Jae, I think your fangirl Aya probably gave up on chasing after you,” Tinnie winked.

“Huh? Really? Oh my god, finally!” Si Wan cheered happily.

~~~

Seunii's Love Letters:

For some reason...this story seems like it's coming to an end D:

In the next few chapters will be fillers on the other OC characters. So get ready~ I'll post them all up soon~