Misunderstanding

My Tragic Love For You ♥

As the time ticked by the two stood there in the middle of the forest area. No one moving an inch, instead they stood there lip-locking. Ye Jun’s eyes were closed while Tinnie’s were wide open.

‘Why…

Why am I doing this…?

Nobetter question is…

Why is Ye Jun kissing Me?

I-I can’t do this,’

Tinnie pulled away from the kiss and then grasped Ye Jun’s shoulders. She lightly pushed him off of her. Ye Jun had a confused look upon his face. Tinnie wiped the kiss away with the back of her palm.

“Tin-” Ye Jun tried to explain but was cut off.

“I’m sorry Ye Jun but this isn’t right,” Tinnie shot him an apologetic look. “I…I can’t return your feelings because I have feelings for someone else,” Ye Jun was silenced.

‘She…has feelings for someone else…?’He asked himself while staring at the blurry Tinnie now. His chest began to grow in pain. He could still hear Tinnie’s voice.

“I’m sorry Ye Jun,” Tinnie stepped forward to give him a hug but stopped midway. She slowly retreated and took off running away from Ye Jun. Ye Jun stood there staring at her blurry figure fading away. Ye Jun then dropped to his knees and gripped his chest.

B-but…I love you…!’ Ye Jun cried out while holding his head. ‘But you love him…that…Ahn Daniel,’ Ye Jun sat there in silence. Soft tears trickled down his cheeks.

~~~

Tinnie quicken her pace down the hallway. What happened yesterday and today went by too quickly for her to understand. She opened up the door and slipped inside her dorm. She shut the door and stood against it. Her eyes shifted down to the missing Hamtaro shoes and knew that Niel was still sleeping. She heard soft snores coming from the bedroom.

A smile was founded upon her lip that is until she remembered the kiss that was shared between Niel and another girl. Not just any ordinary girl but that girl was Ji Yeon. One of her friends as well and that hurt her.

Her breath was slowly taken away as she tried to push those irritating feelings of jealousy and rage away. Then there was a vibration in her pocket. She took out her phone and saw it flashing red. She flipped up her phone and saw a text message from an Unknown number.

She stared at the phone with caution; wondering if she should read it or not. She’ll take her risk and slowly opened up the message. She stared at the phone screen and then scrolled down text message.

She let out a quivering gasp and gulped. There on the phone screen was a picture of Ye Jun and her kissing in the forest.

‘S-someone saw us…Saw us kissing…’ Tinnie thought while looking around the room. She scrolls down a bit more and saw the words.

‘Tsk tsk…what a bad person playing with two people’s hearts. What would you do if I send this to Niel?’

Tinnie sat there with a horrific look upon her face. What will she do now?

Suddenly Niel came out from the bedroom and saw Tinnie sitting there gripping her head. She was trembling in fear.

“Tinnie?” Niel called out while walking over to her. She slowly raised her head and saw Niel in his Pikachu pajamas. She fiddled with her phone and turned it off.

Niel took a sit down beside her and raised his hand to reach out for her but she turned away quickly. Niel sighed lowly and saw what was happening to their once perfect connection. It was going downwards now.

“Listen Tinnie…or should I say Hye Shi,” Niel began while Tinnie kept quiet. “Maybe…I should have told you that I’m in a relationship with Ji Yeon,”

He…he confessed it. He…is really going out with Ji Yeon,’ Tinnie felt her heart being ripped out and stomped on.

“I mean really, this is my first relationship with someone who doesn’t only like me as a friend,” He emphasizes the word friend and somehow this stuck out to Tinnie. It was a sign and in some way Tinnie had a feeling that Niel overheard her conversation before the birthday. It was when she was talking to Sung Min about who she liked.

“Ji Yeon liked me and agreed to be my girlfriend and I’m…really…happy about it,” He slowed down his sentence. He wasn’t really sure about what he was saying. Was he so bad that he is only using Ji Yeon to get Tinnie to be jealous of the two? He didn’t like Ji Yeon, he likes Tinnie.

While Tinnie turned around and stared at Niel with tear filled eyes. She managed to flash him a fake smile and choked out, “I’m so happy for you two,” Tinnie stood up and went out the door once again. Niel was left baffled and confused.

The bad thing about having the person that you love but he is going out with another girl who likes him back, as a roommate is terrible. You can’t even manage to stay in the same room with him without looking like a fool crying in front of him.

Tinnie shed tears down her cheeks. Right on cue, Hae Won was just coming down the hallway to pick up Tinnie. “Tinnie~” Hae Won cried out while smiling brightly. Hae Won’s smile faded away when she saw Tinnie crying.

“OhmiGod, what’s wrong?” Hae Won asked frantically. Tinnie shook her head causing Hae Won to wrap her arms around the older girl.

“Shh its okay don’t cry, let’s go pick up JJ-unnie, MiMi-unnie and MaeMae-dongsaeng and we’ll talk about it,” Hae Won suggested and Tinnie nodded. The two girls trudged down the hallway and went to Sector T. They walked down the stairs to seeing cotton balls and feathers floating in midair.

[Sector T's playroom]

“Stoooooooop hitting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” A loud shrill cried out while the girl’s of Sector T giggled in victory.

“It’s what you get KwangKwang!” Rae Mi’s voice echoed.

“You know that you shouldn’t have kicked off Rae’s toy piece just because you landed on her Monopoly airline piece and had to pay her until you went bankrupt,” Hyun Jin explained while laughing.

“Poor Kwangie-oppa,” Mae Ri Joo joked while making baby noises towards the older boy.

“So…its two points for the girl’s while Ki Kwang got zero,” Mir counted while writing down on his white board.

“Gosh darn it! Tae Minnie! Where are you?!” Ki Kwang puffed out his cheeks. Hae Won looked around and then caught him hiding behind the huge pillows.

“Found him!” Hae Won cried out loudly. Everyone looked over and saw Hae Won and Tinnie.

“Ee…I-I’m sorry hyung,” Tae Min whimpered out in a scared tone.

“Not bad Tae Min-oppa! You would have probably fainted or maybe ran away scared by now!” Hae Won said while slinging her arm around Tae Min’s shoulder.

“EEEEEEP!” Tae Min shrieked while fainting at Hae Won’s touch.

“…Tae Min-oppa?” Mae Ri Joo asked while staring at Tae Min’s body. Mae Ri Joo was still trying to overcome her fear of boys but luckily she is doing a better job than Tae Min. She finally could come one-on-one with a conversation with men without punching them.

“…” Everyone remained silent while staring at the passed out boy.

“Umm…yeah,”

“Sorry!” Hae Won shouted. Everyone laughed a bit and then motioned for the two new girls to come over.

“What’s up?” Rae Mi asked while Hae Won nudged Tinnie a bit.

“Just wanted to…hang out,” Tinnie said while smiling.

“Is something wrong Hye Shi?” Hyun Jin asked while staring at the younger girl. Oh course Hyun Jin had this type of 6th sense where she could read people so easily. One of the people that she could read quickly was probably Tinnie.

“H-how…” Tinnie began while Hyun Jin smiled softly towards the younger girl. Tinnie glanced around and saw Mae Ri, Rae Mi and Hae Won had bright smiles on their lips as well.

“You’re our friend, we know when something bad goes wrong,” Rae Mi stated. Tinnie nodded and a smile appeared on her lips. She decided to tell the girls and including Mir, Ki Kwang and Tae Min about what happened yesterday and just a while ago.

Everyone was shocked to hear that Niel was going out with Ji Yeon. Then at the fact that Tinnie had to wear a huge fat Pikachu costume, everyone was laughing at it. Then Niel kissing Ji Yeon in front of her, Ye Jun’s birthday was yesterday as well. Then this morning’s accident with Ye Jun kissing her; everyone’s mouth flung open at the information that was given to them.

“And now…someone took a picture of him and me kissing in the forest. They are threatening to send it to Niel. I don’t know what to do,” Tinnie said while handing the phone to Hae Won. She gasped and then passed it around.

“Maybe Mir and Ki Kwang can hack the phone and track down to see who was the person that sent it? You said it was an Unknown number right?” Rae Mi asked while motioning towards the guys.

“Yeah but…are you sure these two,” Tinnie began while staring at Mir and Ki Kwang smiling a cheeky smile at her. “Can do it?” Tinnie asked while raising an eyebrow. Mae Ri Joo handed the cellphone to the two older boys.

“Hey! There are many things in life that we can both handle,” Ki Kwang stuck out his tongue and pouted.

“With something this little we can do it,” Mir stated while nodding and hooking the phone up to his laptop. He plugged in a few cords and did his magic on trying to figure out who was the culprit.

“Don’t tell anyone but these two can even hack into Master Jae Joong’s computer and spy on what he is doing if they wanted to,” Mae Ri Joo said while grinning.

“They already did it once at our last hospital; they hacked into the computer and spied on Master Yun Ho while he was sleeping. They woke up the Master with playing ‘Bad Girl & Oh Yeah’ it was a very funny situation,” Tae Min explained while laughing.

Everyone was shocked since he explained without any problems in front of the girls. Plus wasn’t he passed out a while ago? He woke up with no problem.

“So wait even if Ki Kwang has memory loss,” Hae Won began while shifting her eyebrows around a bit.

“It was cured yesterday! Hallelujah! Master Jae Joong injected me and made me pass out for five hours and then I woke up to seeing Rae Mi’s beautiful face,” Rae Mi blushed and smiled. “I finally got the chance to confess to her yesterday as well,”

“Finally after two years of being stuck with these two; they finally confessed and now an adorable couple,” Hyun Jin said while chuckling. Mir smiled and strolled around in his wheelchair. He took secret peeks at Hyun Jin.

“So Ki Kwang’s cured, MaeMae is recovering quickly, Tae Min is so-so; what about you two unnies?” Tinnie asked suddenly. Hyun Jin and Rae Mi looked at one another and smiled.

“I think I’ll be alright with Ki Kwang by my side,” Rae Mi said while hugging Ki Kwang.

“I’ll be alright as well. Being in this hospital was much better than the old one,” Hyun Jin said while smiling.

“We’re glad you’re all here. You’re family here,” Hae Won and Tinnie said with a grin.

“Umm…everyone?” Mir suddenly began while typing. Everyone glanced over and saw the boy wheel chaired him over. “We have a situation,” Mir continued.

“The person who sent Tinnie that message is…Hae Won’s younger brother along with the Vice President of the hospital,” Mir explained while turning the laptop around to seeing Sung Min and Jung Min grinning like fools.

“…”

“WHAT?!” Hae Won shouted loudly while everyone’s eyes widen along with their mouth’s flung open.

~~~

Seunii's Love Letters:

Apologize for the long wait for this chapter! I had to type out the character chart business for everyone. Hopefully this answers everyone :D

But the plot for the story is now twisted with loops and more turns. But it seems like everyone wants Tinnie to end up with Ye Jun o__o Getting chants for PengPo! in the comment box which makes me laugh but let's see if Niel could win in the end?

Co-Ed of Sector T; consists on

Mir, Hyun Jin, Ki Kwang, Rae Mi, Tae Min andMae Ri.

This group of unique teenagers was previously rooming at Saint Young Sei’s younger cousin’s hospital known as Blessing Young Kyuu. They were required to transfer over to the older and wiser hospital. Throughout the whole facility of Saint Young Sei, this Sector is known as Sector T, as known as the Tranquility of Wisdom. All of the members in this block all have suffered but still try their best to remain tranquil. The serenity that surrounds them may bring the best out of all of them. Tranquility means of the body, thoughts and consciousness on the path to enlightenment.

Mir: Inherited brain cancer from his grandfather and only has a few months to live. Has secret feelings for a certain girl but she likes someone else. Is an only child in the family? Room-mate is Ki Kwang and Tae Min. Close friends with most of boys of Sector S.

Hyun Jin: Is already cured for her assault from Jae Joong. Due to her ex-boyfriend’s insane love craze when she broke up with him. He assaulted her and caused her to traumatize. She has a full family and is close friends to Rae Mi and Mae Ri because they are her room-mates. She becomes close friends to Hye Shi (Tinnie) and Hae Won.

Ki Kwang: Has a tendency of memory loss due to his father’s condition. He has a father but the rest of his family bio is unknown.

Rae Mi: Was ually assaulted when she was younger. Her parents are divorced so she went to go live with her mother. Her mother brought home a man who seemed nice but wasn’t all nice. He didn’t like Rae Mi at all so he tried to kill her a couple of times but luckily Rae Mi defends herself. Roommate is Hyun Jin and Mae Ri.

Tae Min: Gynophobia is a fear of women which he gained as he grew up. Most girls and boys made fun of his girlish looks. He was homeschooled and grew a fear of women due to his crazy women tutors.

Mae Ri: Androphobia is a fear of men; which is a reverse on Tae Min’s fear. Mae Ri grew up learning that men were bad people and that she wasn’t allowed near them due to her Mother.  Her father took off with another woman leaving her mother in pain and hatred. Roommate with Hyun Jin and Rae Mi.

---

Teasers;

100% going to be in the next chapter!

...

...

“Can’t you see that he really likes you?!”

“If you were in my shoes, you wouldn’t know what to do either,”

---

“I told you to stay away from him!”

“You’re not the boss of me! I can do whatever I want!”

“If you leave now, consider yourself invisible to me!”

“…then consider yourself nothing to me as well…”

---

“I-it hurts…I can’t picture the both of them together…”

---

“That girl should’ve been me…”

---

“I can’t choose between the both of them…”