Never Call Him 'Cute'

My Tragic Love For You ♥

GET GET GETTING JIGGY GETTING JIGGY
(JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY GETTING JIGGY GETTING EH EH EH) EH EH EH

A young girl was startled by the loud echoing music. She got up quickly without her eyes opened and then she reached around to find where the music source was located so she could turn it off.

“Where is that loud racket coming from, damn it?” She murmured in a deadly tone. She felt around until she touched something warm and soft. She stopped touching for a second and then poked it once again.

“…Why are you poking my cheek?” A low mutter asked out.

The girl opened her eyes to seeing Ye Jun’s sleeping figure. Tinnie’s eyes widen and then sat back shocked. She blinked and then saw Ye Jun’s eyes open up slowly and then he sat up smoothly. He reached into his pocket and held out his phone. The phone had stopped ringing but now was only flashing red. Tinnie blushed and then nodded slowly. Ye Jun took a peek at his phone and sighed.

“Si Wan-hyung was calling,” Ye Jun said while opening up his phone and redialing Si Wan. Tinnie sat there in silence; she thought back what she had done last night.

‘She had leaned down and softly kissed Ye Jun’s forehead’Tinnie blinked in a fast manner. Her cheeks slowly turned bright pink.

‘WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! KISSING YE JUN SO CASUALLY?!’Tinnie held a horrid look on her face which Ye Jun caught. He raised an eyebrow at her and stared at her.

‘WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! WHAT. AM. I. GOING. TO. DO? I’M SO SORRY! I AM A BAD PERSON! I KISSED HIM WITHOUT PERMISSION! I AM SO HORRIBLE! I COMMITTED A SIN! OH DEAR GOD, I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE FAILED YOU!’Tinnie mentally cried out while lying on the floor and began rolling around.

“Hello? Ye Jun? HEY! YE JUN! WHERE’S MY SISTER?!” Si Wan shouted loudly on the phone.

Ye Jun’s eyebrow twitched when he saw Tinnie rolling around on the ground like a mad woman. “Erm…hyung? I’ll call you back okay?”

“OH HELL NO YOU ARE NOT HANGING UP ON ME! WHERE IS MY SISTER?! YOU BETTER NOT STEAL HER INNOCENCE YOU HEAR ME SHIM YE JUN?! I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER! IF YOU HAD WITH HER YOU BETTER TELL ME! WAIT…YOU DIDN’T HAVE SE-” Si Wan was cut off with Ye Jun shutting the phone and placing it back into his pocket.

“Shuddup you crazy …” Ye Jun murmured while looking over at the girl. He stared at the girl who was now crying hysterically. Ye Jun stiffed out a chuckle and went down to her.

“I committed a sin. I committed a sin. I committed a sin. I committed a sin. I committed a sin,” Tinnie had repeated over and over like a broken record. She was now in fetal position, she rocked back and forth.

“What sin did you commit?” Ye Jun whispered into her ear. Tinnie looked over slowly and came face-to-face with Ye Jun. Tinnie let out a yelp and fell backwards. Ye Jun stared at her shocked expression and laughed.

“Im Hye Shi, you are one crazy yet strange little girl,” Ye Jun chuckled out while Tinnie pouted.

“I’M NOT LITTLE! I AM ONLY 5’2 DEAL WITH IT! I’M NOT GETTING ANY TALLER THEN THIS!” Tinnie whined out while Ye Jun shook his head in disbelief.

“Not that kind of little that I was referring too,” Ye Jun commented.

“Oh…HEY! MEANIE!” Tinnie punched Ye Jun as hard as she could.

“Hey! Loads of girls are practically begging me to joke around with them like this okay?” Ye Jun bragged out while smirking at her. Tinnie twitched at how arrogant he was now.

“Well I for one am not like those girls!” Tinnie scoffed out and got up.

No… you’re not like them, you are better than them...’ Ye Jun thought with a smile. He watched as she stomped away from him.

“…I think she just got jealous, cute,” Ye Jun stated while laughing quietly. He rushed off after her like a lost puppy. Every time he got close to her, she hurriedly walked faster. Ye Jun ended up chasing after the young girl.

As Tinnie walked quickly away from him with blushing red cheeks, Ye Jun swiftly grasp her hand and pulling her back. She stumbled backwards and fell into his arms. The two teenagers were now face-to-face with redden cheeks. Tinnie’s eye widens and then she stubbornly turned away. Ye Jun shot her a straight face.

“Tinnie? I’m sorry for teasing you,” Ye Jun muttered out while looking at her seriously.

“Hmmp,” Tinnie pouted and looked away.

“Listen to me; I’m sorry for bragging to you. I just…think it’s pretty adorable to see you react this way,” Ye Jun stated while smiling. Tinnie didn’t give him a response at all.

“You know…I have never, ever done this to anyone before but you are going to be the first. Don’t make fun of me either okay?” Ye Jun began while sighing. He slaps his forehead in annoyance. Tinnie raised an eyebrow and looks at the older boy in the corner of her eye.

“Hye Shi~ Please forgive me~” Ye Jun suddenly cooed cutely towards the younger girl. Tinnie blinks and stared at the boy who was blushing deeply. Tinnie coughed slightly and burst out laughing. Ye Jun gulped and turns away, hiding his pink cheeks.

“Oh my God,” Tinnie began while laughing.

‘GREAT…NOW MY MANLINESS IS GONE! WASHED AWAY LIKE THE SEA! I CAN’T BELIEVE I DID THAT!’Ye Jun shouted mentally while hiding his face.

Tinnie patted his back and turned him around. Ye Jun avoided eye-contact and hides his embarrassed face.

“Ye Jun-oppa, that was really cute of you,” Tinnie cooed while pinching his cheeks. Ye Jun slaps her hands away gently and pouts.

“Stoooooop, I don’t like being called ‘cute’. God makes me feel even gayer for doing that in front of you,” Ye Jun hissed out while sighing.

“To me I think it’s manly of you okay? It took a lot of man courage for you to do that,” Tinnie states while smiling brightly at him. Ye Jun saw sparkles in her eyes.

“…Really? Not gay in anyway?” Ye Jun asked innocently for a second there.

“Yes, it’s very ‘manly’ of you,” Tinnie said while nodding.

“…okay then,” Ye Jun answered while smiling at the young girl. Tinnie grinned and then remembered something.

“I’m still upset with you,” Tinnie said while glaring at him.

“W-what? Why?!” Ye Jun shouted in a horrified way.

“Cause you called me little!” Tinnie huffed out.

“I’m sorry! Here my apology to you,” Tinnie looked over slowly and then felt something soft pressed against her lips. Tinnie’s eyes widen for the time remaining but then slowly as the seconds ticked by her eyes drooped slowly.

The two stood there and felt fireworks blowing off in each other’s minds. The feeling was so right and it was as if nothing could ruin their special, secret moment. They never wanted this moment to ever end.

From a far someone snapped pictures of the scene and smirked darkly. They giggled out and then took a few more pictures. They punched in a few numbers and then sent the picture messages around.

“Oh…let’s wait until Niel-hyung sees this…” The person had stated while cackling. They slowly ran off in the other direction.

~~~

Seunii's Love Letters:

Well aren't these two getting along ;D

Anyway I checked the poll that I created, so far PenguPo (credits to Fried Chickie dongsaeng xD) / TinJun (credits to SuJuLoverr unnie <3) are winning xD

A few votes for Niel and...surprisingly a person voted for 'Others' I don't know who that is but if you voted for 'Others' please comment who you want Tinnie to end up with? Or maybe I could even show a scene with those two ;D

Thank you!

Heehee, surprisingly my comments for this chapter is...

Their moment is adorable but...

THERE IS A MYSTERIOUS PERSON! WHYYYY? (Because this causes more drama ;D)

Anyone wanna leave guesses on who that person is? Thanks for everyone who voted, commented and also subscribed! ILOVEYOUALL VERY MUCH. For getting me to this far in the story and encouraging me, making me laugh with your cute comments xD You are all awesome to me <3 Many loves and thanks. Till the next chapter which will be coming soon ;D