Chapter Two "Out-of-the-Blue"

Stolen Destiny [ON-HOLD]

 

  “Hyung! This is a cool place!! We must celebrate some of our after parties here!” Minhyuk said while enjoying the view on the dancefloor.

          When they arrived at the Club, the manager recognized them easily and offered them the VIP lounge. It’s a good place where you can see the whole dance floor. While enjoying their drinks and the music, the three notice Jonghyun looking at those girls like a host hunting for a prey.

          “Dude the way you look at those girls are creepy” yonghwa .


         “I’m just enjoying the view. They dress like that for men to appreciate it.”


          “YAH! You sound like a maniac!” yonghwa smack jonghyun’s temple.

          “Aish! Hyung! What’s your problem?! just let me enjoy the view okay?!”

          While they continue teasing each other the DJ suddenly stopped the music. All attentions are on him.

          “Yo stop the music for a sec.! Looks like this club opening is a lucky one! Other than CNBLUE there’s another ROYALTIES in the house!!!!” The crowd became loud and all their head snap at the entrance door.

          “Ladies and Gentleman let’s welcome . . .” He played “The Boys”

          “GIRLS GENERATION!!!”

          The crowd went wild especially boys. All of them are waiting for the grand entrance of SNSD. Whistle, clap, and scream all of them went wild. When the door opens it became silent. 9 y goddesses entered, they have the aura of Elegance and sophistication. Seeing the boys drool over them and the girls are admiring them, also looking at their fashion sense and those widening eyes everytime they recognize those famous brand names.

          The music played again making the crowd snap back to reality. The manager ran thru the girl’s direction and offered them the other VIP lounge. The girls gladly accepted it and followed the manager where the VIP lounge is located.

          “Enjoy your stay here in Fierce Club!” The manager gleefully greeted them and offered drinks and finger foods.

          “This is a Good club and the services are nice too! I have a plan as a sign of appreciation!” The Kid leader taeyeon said.

           “Yah Minhyuk-ah! Jungshinnie! What’s with the drooling face??” said Yonghwa who’s been observing them for 5 minutes already.

           “DAEBAK!” “JJANG!” is all jungshinnie and minhyuk can say. They’ve been staring to the girls for they don’t know how long already.

            “Yah you Lee jong” just before he looked at Jonghyun’s direction he saw it was empty already.

             “Aish! That Hot-blooded man can’t be tamed so easily huh?” scratching his head with frustration.


             “I’ll just go to the restroom unnie” Seohyun got up and headed towards the restroom’s direction. It was dark with only few lights that illuminated the steps.

              “Aish! This club is killing me! Too dark @.@” she’s walking slowly, afraid that she might fell from the stairs.

What if the paparazzi caught me rolling down the stairs? AIGOO! Shaking her head because of that silly idea she’s been thinking. Few more steps and. . ..KYAAAAA~! she missed one step and it threw her off-balance. She closed her eyes preparing herself to fall on that cold floor when she felt someone caught her and pull her in an embrace.

              “So SNSD’s maknae is a clumsy person huh?” he whispered in her ears. Chills run down her spine, feeling the warm breath on her ears. It made her shiver. Too shock with the sudden movement, seohyun can’t move on their position and remained there until

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

 That made her snap back to reality. She’s blinded with the continuous flash, realizing that the paparazzi caught them hugging.

He saw some flash and mistaken that it was the light from the dance floor. But when he looked at it he saw three paparazzi’s clicking their way to a huge money.

“Get your hands off me or I’ll kick you in your middle” seohyun whispered on his ears.

She heard him chuckled. “Lady, before you think of that, think first of those paparazzi clicking non-stop over us.”

“There are only three paparazzi in there. We can block the door, for them not to escape. Get their cameras and delete those pictures. Can you distract them?” ask jonghyun.

“Ofcourse I can!” seohyun gamely said

“Give them your most flirty look for them to stop clicking. While I sneak to the door and close it.”

“watch your mouth! YAH! Aish! Let’s talk about this later.” She shrugged off his embrace and walk ily towards those paparazzi. Giving them those seductive eyes, devilish smile, catwalk and BOOM! They stopped clicking.Ha!Got ya!

Right before she speak, Jonghyun got the cameras and started deleting those controversial pictures. The three paparazzi was trying to grab the camera but seohyun blocked their view

“annyeong haseyo!” giving them those seductive smile, the three paparazzi stopped and stared at her.

“It was a misunderstanding, I was on my way to the comfort room but because of my clumsiness I trip on the stairs but thankfully this guy over here catch me on time. So please understand and I hope that there’s no news that’ll spread tomorrow that we are on a secret affair. Because it’s not true! In fact this is the first time we saw each other” seohyun tried to explain

“here. If the news spread tomorrow, be prepared for your attorney. I know all your names and don’t try to hide coz I know where to find you. Hope you understand what this lady explained.” Then he turned back and walk to the dancefloor’s direction.

 Seohyun bowed in front of the paparazzi and left. Looking for the guy that has save her. Even though he’s a jerk she still needs to thank him. She saw her at the bar, ordering something

“What? Miss me already?” giving her a wink and a seductive smile, he stood up and will whisper something but seohyun put her hand on his face and said

“Well hello to you too Mr. Confident! I just wanna thank you for saving me awhile ago.Thanks!” she then slightly bow to him and about to leave when

“Wait! Buy me a drink!” Jonghyun, who don’t know what is happening to him, and why all of a sudden he still wants to spend some time with this selfish woman.

“excuse me?” seohyun asked innocently

“For you to pay me, buy me a drink” He coolly said.

“Ahrasso. Order for your own” She fetched her wallet and put a bill beside jonghyun.


“Yah! Won’t you even talk to me? How come you can resist my charm?” Jonghyun said in frustration.

“Omo. What a jerk! SO you’re trying to say you’re charming me now? Ha! Is that what you call charms? Oooh. Boy I pity you” Seohyun teasingly said.

“Aish this woman! Are you a lesbian?” He looked at her from head to toe.

“Yah you byuntae! Want me to poke your two big eyes?aish. I shouldn’t thank you if I knew you were like this. Aigoo! What a bad luck we met!”

“Ne?! me? BYUNTAE? Oh how can I forget those flirty acts awhile ago with those paparazzi? You seem to look professional at seducing guys then SNSD maknae.”

“well I used it for emergency purpose and not because I want to!”

But before jonghyun throw deathly glare at her, two y ladies sit behind jonghyun. They keep on staring at him and was chuckling when seohyun noticed them. She rolled her eyes and act like she was disgusted. She was about to leave when jonghyun grab her arm.

“Babe I told you I’m not doing anything! Look I’m sorry! You know you’re the only one I will love forever!”

“What the” She was about to smack him, but those women caught her attention. They’ve been clinging on him unashamed on what they are doing. They are ogling him like no one’s around.

“YAH lee jong hyun! Stand up and follow me! Or else I’ll break your leg!” He gladly stood up, not even giving attention to the two women and followed her directly to the vip lounge.

“So we’re even now Lee Jong Hyun! Forget that we met ahrasso? You give me headache! Aigoo” she was about to leave again when he pulled her

“WHAT NOW?!”

“Thank you!” He winked at her and then he leave.    


When she arrived at their lounge, all of them stared at her with curious eyes.

“YAH SEO JOO HYUN?! How come you take too long to go to the restroom?!” sunny break the silence.

“mianhe unnie, something just happened and. .” but before she explains everything. The DJ got an announcement  

“Looks like the girls Love this Club so much that they decided to perform for us. FOR FREE!!” The crowd went wild again after hearing that Girls Generation will perform.

“Clear the Dancefloor now! And please welcome Girls Generation!!!!”

“YAH LEE JONG HYUN! What took you so long?! Where the hell have you been?! And what the. . .” Yonghwa was shocked seeing Jong Hyun grinning Ear to ear

“YAH! What did you do?! Why are smiling like that?! Is there someone who. . .” But before he continue his questions the DJ caught their attention already

“Looks like the girls Love this Club so much that they decided to perform for us. FOR FREE!!” The crowd went wild again after hearing that Girls Generation will perform.

“Clear the Dancefloor now! And please welcome Girls Generation!!!!”

All the four boys got up and appreciate the view from where their lounge is at. Good Thing you can see the whole dancefloor here.

“I’m so excited! This is the first time I’ll watch them live!” Minhyuk chirpily said.

“Na do! Oh! That one with the sparkling black mini dress I’m sure yonghwa hyung will like it!” Said jungshin who’s eyeing the girls fashion sense. When the two maknae looked at their hyung’s direction they burst out laughing by seeing their two hyung’s jaw-dropped/drooling face. *o*

“Yonghwa hyung! Jonghyun hyung! You two are drooling! Wait for their performance!” The two maknae’s appear focus on the Girls again. They’re anticipating the performance



That, and the DJ started playing the requested song.

 

Click Here for the DANCE *wink*