Chapter One "Controlling the BEAST"

Stolen Destiny [ON-HOLD]

 

          “Hyung! You know you shouldn’t play with ladies heart! They’re too precious for you to just break it in one snap. And don’t you believe in karma?? Just thinking about that word gives me chills” Minhyuk and Jungshin keep on pestering their hyung on how he treats ladies.

          “But don’t forget hyung, someday you will encounter someone who can make you speechless and will change you. Man I can’t wait to meet her!” Jungshin wasn’t lying. He really wants his hyung to find that someone already. Lee Jong Hyun, a hard-headed man who can break hearts in less than 24hrs. A certified heartbreaker since God knows when.

          “Both of you! Shut up! Aish! Are you my mother?! Just enjoy your life and don’t think about me. Thanks for the concern but I can handle my own life well.” He smirked and threw them a deathly glare. He grabs his leather jacket and was heading thru the door when someone stopped him.

          “Yah Lee Jong Hyun! Where do you think you’re going??”

 

“Yong Hyung!!!!” Jungshin and Minhyuk said in unison. They felt relieved when Jung Yong Hwa hyung arrived. Surely he can stop Jonghyun hyung from going to another club tonight.

          “Oh hyung you’re back! I’ll be heading to the newly opened club which is 3 kilometers away from here. wanna come?” Jonghyun said in a confident tone. Surely Yonghwa will accept his invitation. This man is also a party animal.

          “But we need to practice for our concert next week!” Yonghwa liked the idea of clubbing today, he felt like he needed to loosen up because of this pressure and stress building up inside him. “But thinking about it, I think we can enjoy tonight. Let’s relaxed! Jungshin Minhyuk wanna come?”

          Both maknae’s nodded with excitement. It’s been a month since they last hangout on a club all together.

          “But with one condition Lee Jong Hyun!” Yonghwa’s voice changed to a serious tone.

          “What is it hyung?”

          “No Girls for tonight! Only four of us will enjoy this night okay? Strictly No companion and No flirting” yonghwa keeps on looking at jonghyun. Bet he won’t accept it. This kiddo can’t live without an interaction to a lady for a day.

          “Aish! Ahrasso! Let’s just enjoy tonight. Happy now?!” He saw yonghwa smirked. Aigoo! He won’t win against Yonghwa hyung. Albeit yonghwa hyung is also known as a party animal and a womanizer but he can discipline his-self well. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why he chooses Yonghwa as the leader of CNBLUE. Besides being a leader have lots of work and he don’t want that. He just wants to enjoy and party every single day. Yeah! party, girls and music. That’s the definition of life for him.

          “Come on Seohyun-ah! We need to loosen up a bit! Besides our manager agreed already! See? He also wants us to enjoy life sometimes! Being a Model-Actress-Performer ain’t easy!” Her unnies keep on pestering her. They decided to relax today. This is the only time they have and tomorrow they have a full pack schedule. Although it’s enjoyable, it’s also tiring.

          “Aigoo. Ahrasso. But with one condition!”

          “Ne! What is it??” her unnies said in unison. Excited on their party tonight

          “NO BOYS”

          “NE?!?!?!?! YAH Seohyun-ah! Are you a nun?! How can you say that when. . . “ Sooyoung covered Hyoyeon’s mouth before their maknae change her mind. Besides she can’t do anything when they’re already in the party.

          “Okay let’s get ready for the party tonight! Kyaaaaaaa!” All of them run to their walk in closet.

          “Seohyun-ah! I’ll choose your dress!” Jessica volunteered happily.

          “I’ll do your Make-up and Hair!” Sooyoung chirped in.

          “Unnie-deul! What’s with the sudden kindness? Now I’m getting nervous! What’s your plan huh?” Seohyun said

          “Pabo yah! Stop being paranoid! Come on hyunnie we just want you to enjoy tonight. Everybody does!” All of her 8 unnie nodded.

          “Here! Get this on!” Jessica gave her a sparkling black mini dress and a Christian Louboutin Spikes Black Pumps and a leopard print purse.

 

          “What’s with this dress unnie!!!” Seohyun looked at the backless sparkling dress

          “Ei. That’s what you wear on a club hyunnie!” Tiffany said.

          “I know what you wear in clubbing. But why would I wear one?”

          “Come here hyunnie let me fix your hair and make-up! Get that on already or else I’ll put you in that dress myself!” Jessica with her ice princess aura said

          “Aigoo” seohyun sighed but then she can’t do anything but to follow her unnies.

          Jessica finished her look with a High ponytail and a gorgeous smokey eye.

          “omona! We look like her chaperone!” yoona said in surprise earning laughter from the 8 girls.

          “Ei! Too much praise!” seohyun said. Feeling hot with all the attention they throw on her.

          “LET’S GO!!!!”