Chapter Three “Goddess of Innocence and Seduction”

Stolen Destiny [ON-HOLD]

 

 

Yonghwa can’t take his eyes off this goddess-like-dancing-doll who’s wearing a sparkling black mini dress. With those seductive smokey eyes and that smile that can melt even a cold blooded man’s heart. He’s been following her moves throughout the song. The way she move, it makes his heart beats fast. Should I approach her after that?

Jonghyun keep on staring at her. The way she moves, she’s like the Goddess of Innocence mixed with Seduction. He can’t even take his eyes off her, he follows every move she makes, the way she wink at the audience and especially those smile.

 God! Why did you make someone perfect like this? So the saying “No one’s perfect” is not true? I know she’s an exception of that. Coz she’s perfect!

YAH LEE JONG HYUN! What happened to you?! Praising a girl you just met awhile ago? Like a love struck teenager?! Omo. Better stop this Lee Jong Hyun! What happened to your heartbreaker image?! Aaa! I look crazy talking to myself.

“Yonghwa Hyung! Jonghyun Hyung! Come back to your senses! Both of you!” Minhyuk and Jungshin are staring at them for God-knows-how-long-they’ve-been-drooling-over-whoever-girl-at-the-dancefloor specifically a SNSD member.

“Boy you two look like a maniac ajussi ready to catch his prey any moment.”  Said Jungshin who can’t believe what he’s seeing. It was his first time seeing his two hyung staring that long on a woman. Although he’s ignoring the possibility that both of them are staring on the same woman, he decided to just bury it inside his head. It’s impossible!

 __________________________________________________________________

“YAH LEE JONG HYUN!!!!!” he was shocked when he heard a loud knock on his door, he looked on his watch and saw it was only 6am. He just woke up with that loud knock and

“OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!” what the. . .  It’s our manager!!!

He quickly put on his trouser and headed for the door. Right after he opened it, he saw their manager scowling

“What is it hyung? It’s so early in the morning, and yet you have that scowling face. Smile hyung!” Jonghyun trying to ease the negative aura surrounding their manager.

“Oh hyung! So early! What’s the commotion all about?” Yonghwa came out of his own room, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He woke up when he heard their manager’s voice and the loud knock.

“Look at this for yourself!” He threw the newspaper in Jonghyun’s direction who’s now lying on the sofa.

When Jonghyun isn’t moving, minhyuk decided to look at it. Only to see today’s headline

CNBLUE’s LEE JONG HYUN and GIRLS GENERATION’s SEO JOO HYUN CAUGHT ON ACT

“Hyung!!!” minhyuk who don’t know what to say put the newspaper on jonghyun’s face. Jonghyun peaked on the newspaper only to bolt up on his seat.

“YAH! Who the hell wrote this!!”

“UNNIE! Eottoke?!?!?!” Seohyun who’s pacing back and fort on their living room, She can’t even take a sit right after she saw the news on the net. It was Posted everywhere together with their picture HUGGING.

“Seohyun-ah! Will you calm down?” said taeyeon who as a leader, doesn’t know what to do too.

“It’s okay seohyun-ah! It’s part of the entertainment industry. And in-fact it’ll help us for more fame. It’ll help the Bar, Us and also CNBLUE.” Said Jessica who’s calmly sipping her coffee

“Aigoo! Seohyun is different from you! They’ve seen you with different actors already. But seohyun is different. This is her first scandal.” Yuri explained.

“And how will you explain to me what you said?? They’ve seen me with different actors?! YAH KWON YURI! What are you trying to point out?!” Jessica who angrily stood up and face yuri.

“I’m just explaining!! Why are you shouting!!” They’ve been slapping each other. What a violent friendship they have. -_-

“So that was the reason you took years before you come back to the lounge right?!” sunny said all of a sudden.

“N-ne. It’s just that many things happened and we thought that all the pictures have been deleted.” *sigh* eottoke?! TT^TT

“relax seohyun-ah. We’ll overcome this ahrasso?” Taeyeon pats her head for comfort.

When suddenly they heard the doorbell. Yoona peeked in the hole and froze

“Yah who is it?” ask taeyeon, and looked for it herself. She got the same expression.

DING-DONG

Yoona opened the door and they were shock on who they saw

“As a leader I should do this right? Aish! That kid always give me headache! Aigoo”  said Yonghwa who’s contemplating if he’ll walk straight or turn around and just close his eyes and ears. But then base on how he knows Lee Jong Hyun well, he’s just calmly playing his guitar on their dorm and seeing him like that, not doing any actions are driving him crazy.

Here we go. Inhale exhale.  DING-DONG DING-DONG

He’s hearing footsteps now. Eottoke?! His heart is beating fast. And the door opened.

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE” he bowed slightly and looked at them all shock.

“U-uhmm. Can I speak to Seo Joo Hyun-ssi for a moment?” He shyly ask.

“Oh! Ofcourse!” Hyoyeon was the first one to snap back to reality.

“Seohyun-ah! Jung Yong Hwa wants to talk to you!”

He was staring at the floor when,

“Annyeong haseyo yonghwa-ssi” An angelic voice made him froze on the spot. He slowly looked at the lady in front of him, only to see those crystal clear chocolate brown eyes. He keeps on staring at her perfect face when she move closer to his face.

“Is there any dirt on my face yonghwa-ssi?” She innocently asked.

Crap! I feel like a y teenager staring at this masterpiece! That snap him back to reality.

“A-ah. annyeong haseyo seohyun-ssi. Can we talk for a while? I-i saw a park on my way here, c-can you have a w-walk w-with m-me?” He wants to smack his-self. CRAP! what’s happening to me?!

“Oh okay, wait I’m just gonna get my coat. Would you like to come in first?”

“A-ah. N-no. I’ll just w-wait you here o-outside” He flashed his cheeky grin to hide his shyness. He felt like he’s a school boy making an excuse to meet his crush.

 __________________________________________________________________

 

“So what brings you here yonghwa-ssi?” Seohyun started the conversation. They sat on a swing where some kids are playing.

“I just want to say” but yonghwa has been cut out when a young boy and a girl walk to their direction.

“Unnie annyeong!” the little girl kissed seohyun’s chubby cheeks, and boy did the same. Seohyun gave them a tight hug and both kiss on their cheeks. Seeing her like that makes yonghwa wants to be with her more.

“Unnie is he your boyfriend? I think he’s jealous because you kissed me.” The little boy said.

“Nope, he’s just here to talk to about something” seohyun smiled again on the little boy

“Maybe he’s going to court you unnie! He needs to pass our test first before you became his girlfriend!” The little girl smirked at him.

“Yah mimi! Where did you learn that stuff? Aigoo. You little kids! Go there and play. Me and yonghwa-ssi needs to talk first”

“ahrasso. Can you play with us later? After you two talk? Pleaseeeee” The little girl said with puppy eyes and hugged seohyun while pleading at her.

“Aigoo. How can I resist you? But only 10 minutes ahrasso? Unnie have schedules today”

“Yey!!! See you later unnie!”

“Wait! How about you hyung? Can you play with us? The more the merrier right?” The little boy asked yonghwa

“ei kids. Yonghwa-ssi have some schedules too so. . “

“No! it’s okay! I have 10 minutes too! See you later kids!” He tap the little boys head and caress the little girl’s cheeks.

“ASSA! Kaja mimi! Let’s wait for them when they’re done!” And the two kids go back to the playground”

“Seohyun-ssi I just want to apologize for Jonghyun’s actions yesterday night. I know he made some harsh action towards you. So in behalf of him I apologize” He bowed at her

“De? Ani! Don’t do that yonghwa-ssi! He saved me yesterday. Because of my clumsiness I . . err. . I almost fell on the stairs. Good thing he’s there to catch me. That’s when the paparazzi came and saw us in a. . .” Seohyun felt her cheeks getting hotter and hotter.

“Oh. Maybe it’s a problem that they misunderstood it.” Yonghwa said. Thinking of some solutions on how to clear it to the public.

“well my manager will talk to me later. I think they already have the answer on how to clear it” seohyun said.

“Oh really? *sigh* now I’m relieved”

“Unnie! Hyung! Let’s plaaaaay!” The two kids who’s now running to their direction.

They grabbed Yonghwa and seohyun’s hand and pulled them to the fountain.

“Noooo!” Too late to stop the kids. They’re both soaking wet now.

“eottoke?! Yonghwa-ssi! I’m sorry this kids are. Yah! Mimi! Jihoon! Apologize to yonghwa-ssi” seohyun said to the kids who are now laughing at the two adults.

“No It’s ok seohyun-ssi. Our dorm is not that far here” *achoo* seohyun giggled when she heard yonghwa sneeze.

“Let’s go to my dorm. I can lend you my manager’s clothes.”

“Your manager stays there?”

“Ani. It’s in our van. He always bring extra clothes there” she smiled at him.

Jesus! That smile is driving me crazy! *achoo!*

“Aigoo! Yonghwa-ssi let’s go before that continues. You two kids! Go home now. You still have school in a few hours right?”

“Ne! sorry yonghwa oppa!” said the little girl.

“Oppa?! Aigoo mimi!” said seohyun in amazement.

Yonghwa laughed. “Gwenchana seohyun-ssi” and he laughed again.

*achoo* seohyun sneezed too.

“Omo. Seohyun-ssi! You caught colds too?! Palli. Let’s get you home” and he grabbed her hands so they can run through seohyun’s dorm.