Chapter Four "Closer"

Stolen Destiny [ON-HOLD]

 

“What are you two doing?!” Taeyeon was about to get her shirt in seohyun’s room when she caught Yonghwa topless.

“Unnie! It’s not what you think!” said seohyun who just came out of her bathroom.

“YAH! What’s this?!” the 7 unnies gathered in seohyun’s door when they heard their leader shouting outrageously.

“Let me explain taeyeon-ssi” Yonghwa who froze in his spot when she saw the girls shocked expression.

After they explained what happened, yonghwa received a call from jungshin saying that their schedule will be 2 hours from now.

“Hyung what happened to you?!” jungshin noticed that yonghwa’s shirt has changed into a different one.

“And what’s with the expression? Smiling like a pabo?” minhyuk who follows yonghwa’s every move since he got back to their dorm.

“Nothing. I’m just in a good mood today” Said Yonghwa who keeps on singing on his way to his room. But before he close the door he peeked and said “Where’s Jonghyun?”

“Oh He’s been summoned by our manager, they’ll go to SM ent. Today” minhyuk said.

“I think that’s because of the scandal including him and that y maknae” jungshin dreamily said.

“Yah Lee jung shin! What’s with the early daydream? You sound like a maniac!” Yonghwa half jokingly said.

“This scandal will help us to promote our upcoming album. You’ll also comeback this month right? So It’s a blessing in disguise for both of us” Seohyun choke back hearing his manager saying those things. She expected it to be worse, like giving her punishment, etc.

“Yea your right” agreed CNBLUE’s manager.

After some discussion both manager ordered Seohyun and Jonghyun to go out because of some close door meeting for them.

*achoo!* seohyun keeps on sneezing since they arrived here.

“You’re a health freak right?? How come you get colds?” said jonghyun teasingly.

“I’m a human. Doesn’t it sound normal to y- *achoo* ou!”

“Bless you! You need to wear thick jackets you know.”

“I’m in a rush so I forgot it in our van. Oppa said he’ll get it but *achoo!*”

“Aigoo. Ahrasso. Let’s get it then. Before you affect me with your virus.” He grinned at her only to earn a deathly glare from her.

“Here put this on” Jonghyun assisted her to put on her coat. She keeps on sneezing until her nose is red.

“Oh! It’s the first time I finally meet Rudolph the red nose raindeer!” earning a smack from seohyun.

“YAH! *achoo!*”

“Looks like it’s getting worse. Let’s go inside now.” They’re walking side by side going to the entrance of SM ent when the strong wind blew.

“ouch! My eyes” she can’t open her eyes because of the dirt that got inside.

“Wait I’ll blow it” he moved closer and leaned his face on her.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

“Damn those paparazzi!”

CNBLUE’s LEE JONG HYUN & SNSD’s SEO JOO HYUN CAUGHT KISSING INFRONT OF SM ENT.

Not again!!!! Ugh!” Seohyun threw the newspaper in frustration. Why is this thing happening to me?!

“Seohyun-ah! I told you it’s part of this industry. In fact it will also help us with the promotion!but tell me, we’re just . . .err. . . curious. . are you two, really. .” Yuri who keeps on looking at the other 7 girls surrounding their maknae

“NO! NO! and NO! you’re my unnies! You should know if I’m dating someone right now. Right?! And he’s just blowing my eyes”

All of her unnies have an Oh-I-See expression  *o*

“Yah Lee Jong Hyun! What the hell are doing?!” Yonghwa who don’t know why is he being like this just by seeing their picture KISSING?!

“Hyung! Chill! Why are you acting like that?! And plus, we’re not really kissing!!! I just blew something in her eyes! It’s the angle that’s why it looks like we’re kissing!” Jonghyun who’s now frustrated coz his hyung keeps on bugging him about this issue. He was about to go out when his phone rang

“Yoboseyo? Oh hyung! Why?” Jonghyun who’s curious at first, but now his face is unreadable.

“What happened?” ask yonghwa

“I need to go somewhere again.” He got his jacket and wallet, and heading thru the doors direction when

“Please no more scandal when you get home ok?” after yonghwa said it he turned and entered his room.

“aish! What’s his problem? Looks like something is bugging yonghwa hyung”

“Kids kindly greet our guest!”

Both CNBLUE and SNSD’s manager told Jong hyun and Seohyun to visit the orphanage they’ve been helping for a year now.

“Didn’t know SM ent. are helping these children in this orphanage. A good one tho!” Jonghyun who’s enjoying by just looking at the kids playing in the playground.

For two hours they helped the kids with their everyday routine, including taking a bath, eating, siesta and ofcourse playing.

After their task they decided to rest in a nearby bench. They were just resting and closing their eyes, feeling the clear air they’re inhaling.

“Let’s go? The van is waiting for us now.”

They got up and walked side by side when they heard a kid cry. Looking at the direction where the sound came from, they saw a man hitting the kid’s arms. The kid screamed in pain. That made jonghyun clenched his fist. His palm begins to sweat and his head is throbbing really bad. Seohyun who noticed Jonghyun’s change of mood became worried.

“Jonghyun-ssi are you okay?”

He was holding his head. His rubbing his temple as if it could ease away the pain. He fell to the ground, and much to seohyun’s surprise he cried. He cried silently and it broke her heart. She can feel his pain, hearing his sobs. So she did what she always do everytime her unnie’s cry. She draped her arms around jonghyun pulling him in a tight hug, her other hand is caressing his hair and she’s humming a tune that can calm even her unnies.

Seeing that cruel man hitting the kid brought him back to his past. That made him collapsed and he fell in the ground. he didn’t even remember that he’s with seohyun. Until he felt her presence giving him a tight hug, caressing his hair and humming him a sweet and relaxing tune.

He stopped crying, she peeked thru his hair and saw him, staring on the ground as if it could give him the answer. Few minutes later she stopped humming.

“Want to talk about it?” said seohyun in a whisper that only he can hear.

“When I was a kid, my father used to hit me everytime he’s drunk. His day isn’t complete without him hitting me. Like that would give him the happiness and satisfaction he wants. My mom wasn’t around. Dad said that my mom only played his heart, my mom used to be a heartbreaker. Dad said that he’s just one of my mom’s victims. He said after she gave birth she just left us and didn’t even look at me. That’s why up until now Dad didn’t even dare to look at another woman. He’s still hoping that mom will come back one day. That’s why I hate girls. For me they’re just..”

“Are we your mom? I thought your smart enough to understand that.” Seohyun was emphasizing every word she’s saying.

“You’re mom left you as your dad said. But that doesn’t mean all the women you know will leave you one day. You need to understand that every person have their own attitude and personality. Never base one person to another because we’re all different. Aigoo Lee Jong Hyun you pabo!”

That made him smile. So this is her true self huh? Such a caring person.

“Yah you byuntae! Why are you looking at me like that?”

“You’re my angel seohyun-ssi” he said dreamily

“NE?! what the hell are you saying? Are you out of your mind??” She outrageously said.

“Ani. Thanks for your words of wisdom, I felt like the truth slap me. I thought I was doing the right thing everytime I break a woman’s heart. I feel satisfied everytime I hear them crying, like that I can feel my mom’s pain.”

“do you want me to spank you?! You really are a stupid jerk! Aigoo! Let’s go!”

“But seohyun-ssi what I said is real. Thank you so much for everything you did today. You really are my angel!”

“aigoo! Whatever! Let’s go!”


 

“Yonghwa hyung!!!!” Jungshin was telling a story to his hyung when he realize that he’s not listening. When he looked at Yonghwa, he saw him smiling ear to ear

“Jesus! This is the first time that I see you like that hyung! What happened to you?! I didn’t know your daydreaming too!”

No response.

“Aish! Hyung you’re crazy!” he scratched his head and stood up preparing to leave when he heard him

“She’s a goddess” yonghwa dreamily said.

“So you’re inlove huh? COOL!” jungshin said in a so-what tone

He’s entering his room when the front door opened

He planned to surprise him only to see Jonghyun hyung smiling ear to ear and like someone who won the lottery.

“What’s wrong with this two?! Aigoo! My wrinkles are coming out because of my hyung’s weirdness aigoo so troublesome -________-“