Story 4

Yunnie...

Finally!! 2 months holiday~~ I got C+ for my Japanese II and my mother got angry. Poor me and my laptop for being separated by my mom… But hey, everyone have their own failure right? But yes my mother NEVER accepts any failure in my education life. (TAT)

Sorry if there any wrong grammar or typos.. It’s been a while since I write story in English.


Previous chapter:

"And would you promise me to not to take this ring off again?" he asked. I looked at his eyes. It depends on how you will treat my love to you Yunnie.. This is the last chance I'll give you..

 

I didn't answer. I just gave him an assuring smile and he put our engagement ring on my finger again. This is the second time he put this ring on my finger. The fisrt one is on our engagement dan and this is the second one.

 

Yunho kissed my hand and the ring on my finger. He smiled to me and took me to the departure entrance. 

 

"Let's go sweetheart.." He said.

"Ung.." I nodded.

 

 

I gave you the last chance to prove your real love to me Yunnie... The last one.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaejoong PoV

I don't know whether I should be happy or not but guess what? Just before I enter the plane, my mother sent me a message telling me that she and my father are in Paris for business. She asked me to have a dinner with them and they (most likely my father) want me to take Yunho too. I know my father's intention. I heard that someone corrupt one of Kim's company branch and I know my father wants to use his status as soon to be father in law of Yunho. Asking for investation.

 

 

I didn't tell Yunho about this because I really, really want to enjoy this vacation. Just two of us. No business matters, no urgent calls from company, and not disturbance from my parents. I don't want to meet my parents although I miss them so much. Don’t blame me. My father despises me.

 

 

Well now, we have arrived in Paris and I'm still thinking about my parents' dinner invitation. Blame me for not able to hide my problem. Well yes… I can't lie. Especially to Yunho.

 

 

I stare into nothing on our way to one of Jung's five star hotel. Yunho realizes this weird habit of mine and since Yunho knows me better than myself, he asks me.

 

 

"Jae, what's wrong?" he asked in concern. I shook my head signaling that nothing's wrong.

"Jet-lag." I answered simply. Not because I still mad at him... I just still feel awkward because of our fight yesterday.

"You okay? Do you need something?" I shook my head again. Yunho sighed since I kept answering 'no' or 'nothing'.

Yunho hold my shoulder and lays my head on his lap. 

"Jaejoong ah.. Are you still angry? I'm so sorr--"

"Yunnie, I'm not angry or disappointed or anything that you think I feel toward you right now. See? I smile." I said as I showed him my sweet smile. I don't want to ruin our vacation so I don't want Yunho to feel sad or regret. I just want both of us enjoying their vacation. I want both of us happy.

 

 

Seeing me smile, Yunho shows his sweet smile to reply mine. I love those smile and I hope I can see those smile in every single day of my life. Yes, I have planned to dedicate my love only for Yunho. Eventhough he will leave me one day. I don’t care. I just want to feel loving someone.

 

 

We’re enjoying our quality time on our way to the hotel. We don’t talk, just enjoying each other’s presence. I lay my head on Yunho’s lap comfortably and Yunho keeps my hair like cat’s fur. It’s not that long when Yunho’s chauffeur stops the car.

 

 

“We’re here, sir.”

 

 

Some guys who’s assigned to welcome us are already waiting for our arrival and one of those guy open the door’s car. He smiles to Yunho and the rest bow as their form of respect to Yunho.

 

 

“Welcome sir. We’ve been waiting for you. We hope you and your fiancée enjoy our best services.”

 

 

Yunho nodded and ask the bellboy to bring our luggage to our room. Instead of leading me to our room, Yunho hold my hand and take me to a car. I look at him in confuse.

 

 

“I don’t need chauffeur. I’ll drive by myself.” Yunho said to his personal chauffeur.

“Yunho, where do you want to take me?” I ask

“Hmm.. It’s a surprise my love.” He said as he kisses my cheek.

.

.

.

No one PoV

Meanwhile, on the other side of Paris, a couple of husband and wife are having their tea time after the husband works his off to recover his company’s financial problems.

 

 

“So, what did he say?” Mr.Kim asked. Mrs Kim shakes her head.

“He hasn’t replied my message dear...” Mrs Kim said.

 

 

Mr. Kim clenched his fist when he knows that Jaejoong hasn’t replied the dinner invitation. It’s just the same like he’s rejecting or more like ignoring the dinner invitation since Yunho and Jaejoong must have arrived in Paris hours ago. And he’s sure that Jaejoong already red the message.

.

.

.

No one PoV

Yunho park the car and take Jaejoong’s hand. He kisses Jaejoong’s knuckles lovingly. Jaejoong stares at Yunho in confuse while Yunho stares back at Jaejoong and chuckles.

 

 

“Why? Is there something funny on my face, Yunnie?” Jaejoong ask as he pout his kissable lips.

“No.”

“So? Then is there some dorky clown behind me out there?” Jaejoong said as he turns his head to see whether something funny was there.

“No.”

“Then wh—“

 

 

Jaejoong’s cutted when Yunho’s lips landed on his cherry one. Jaejoong is shocked at first but later he closes his eyes. Minutes passed, Yunho pulled himself and bites Jaejoong’s nose.

“Ouch! Yunnie!”

“My BooJae is so cute until I can’t hold myself from biting him. Yunnie’s hungry and now Yunnie wants to eat his baby Joongie.” Yunho’s baby talk makes Jaejoong do his best to not to laugh. It’s weird to see Yunho act like a kid like that. Realizing he was being laughed at, Yunho let go Jaejoong’s hands  and turns his head to the opposite way.

“Yunnie, are you mad?” Jaejoong doesn’t get Yunho’s answer.

“Yunnie~ I’m sorry..” Yunho still ignore Jaejoong.

“Yunniee~~” Jaejoong tug Yunho’s coat sleeve to get his attention but the latter’s reply is more like shocking him. Yunho jerk his arm and that makes Jaejoong stares at Yunho’s back blankly. That simple act make Jaejoong feel hurt even though it’s just a joke to Yunho. But then, what Yunho say next is the same and most hurtful thing he got from his father long time ago.

“Go away.”

 

 

 Oh Jung. You’ve never learn, do you..

 

 

“…Fine.” Jaejoong said as he open the car’s door and get out from that expensive car.

 

 

Jaejoong’s answer shock Yunho of course. He just wants to tease the pretty man but the latter take it seriously. Yunho turns his head in horror. Of course he is. He’s just given Jaejoong’s forgiveness this afternoon and now he hurt his Jaejoong again. Now he swear he’ll never tease his Jaejoong in the most oh not so funny way again.

 

 

Yunho regain his senses again when he hears the slam of the car’s door. Hurriedly, Yunho remove his seat belt and get out from the car to apologize to Jaejoong. Yunho chase after Jaejoong who already walk away with fast steps. It’s obvious that Jaejoong feel hurt since his head was down and walk like a lost kitten.

 

 

Yunho run and hug Jaejoong from back. He holds Jaejoong tightly and keeps mumbling ‘sorry’.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“I’m sorry Yunnie. Please don’t be mad. Please don’t chase me away. Father hates me and I don’t want you to hate me too.” Jaejoong mumbled as tears fall down his cheek. Yunho’s heart clenched to hear Jaejoong say something hurtful about him being hated by his own father.

“No, it should be me who apologize to you. I’m so sorry. I just want to tease you but I’m being inconsiderate. And no, I won’t leave you or hate you. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Yunho keep repeating the love words and slowly, Jaejoong regain his beautiful smile again.

“Yunnie…”

“Yes love?” Yunho mumble without letting go of Jaejoong.

“People are watching...”

“I don’t care.” Yunho answer shortly.

“But they’re watching you. Not me.”

“What? Because I’m hot?” Yunho said confidently.

“No, because literally, one of your hand are groping my chest.”

.

.

.

In a restaurant near Eiffel Tower, Yunho close his face with his palms while Jaejoong giggled. His Yunnie is embarrassed for not realizing that he looks like a ert lover in public place.

 

 

“It’s okay Yunnie.. They don’t even know you.” Jaejoong said to cheer Yunho up.

“Oh God.. I’m sure those people will think that I’m a ert.” He groans.

“Hihihi… So what if you are? You love to kiss me in public places.” Jaejoong said again.

“That’s different Boo.. They will pity you, you know.” Yunho said and Jaejoong titled his head in confuse.

“Pity me? Why?” he ask.

“They will pity you because they will say ‘Poor that beautiful, cute, sweet, and gorgeous angel for having a ert lover’.” Yunho said which successfully make Jaejoong blush when he hear the cheesy line.

“Stupid.” Jaejoong mumble as he cups his red cheeks.

 

 

They’re having candle light dinner in one of the best restaurant in Paris. Yunho booked the best seat for them because he knows Jaejoong love the beautiful sight of Eiffel Tower at night. As their food being served by the waiter, Yunho whisper something to the French man. The latter nodded and walk away after he finishes serving the foods. Jaejoong look at him suspiciously, thinking that Yunho has some plan to again.

 

 

“What?” Yunho ask as Jaejoong stare at him intensely.

“…Nothing.” Jaejoong answer shortly.

“Let’s  eat then. I’m so hungry.” Yunho said without taking off the stupid grin from his face.

 

 

While the lovely couple are enjoying their foods, Mr. Kim and Mrs Kim whom we know as the parents of Jaejoong are on their way to the restaurant where Yunho and Jaejoong enjoying their time. Let’s just hope these elders of Kim family won’t ruin the date.. and Jaejoong.

.

.

.

“Aah~ I’m full~” Yunho act childishly. Jaejoong look at Yunho like he’s an alien.

“What?”

“You act weirdly. Who are you? Where’s my Yunnie?!” Jaejoong said jokingly and that cute face of Jaejoong make Yunho laugh.

“I’m here my love. This is your Yunnie~” Yunho answer as he take one of Jaejoong’s hand and hold it securely.

 

 

There are some quiet moments before Yunho raise his free hand and give sign to the waiter. The waiter understands Yunho’s sign and he approach the couple with a cake and a bouquet of white lily which is held by the other waiter.

 

 

“Jaejoong, my love, my only one, I want to say something to you.” Jaejoong look at Yunho in curious. “What is it Yunnie?” Jaejoong ask. Yunho smile and ask the waiters to give the cake and the flowers to Jaejoong.

 

 

Jaejoong who is surprised look at Yunho, asking for explaination. Yunho smile and kiss Jaejoong’s hand.

 

 

“I know I’m not a perfect person for you. I admit that I still have long way to make you the happiest person on earth. I’m not romantic and I’m a workaholic. But love…” Yunho caress Jaejoong’s soft hand with his thumb.

“Will you—“

“Well well… Long time no see, son.” A heavy voice disturbs Yunho’s supposed to be proposal.

 

 

Jaejoong’s face turns pale and turns his head slowly to face the owner of the voice.

 

 

“F-Father…”

 

.:to be continued:.

Well my lovely readers.. Long time no see :3 Like I mentioned before.. I’m on my loooongg holiday now.. If you’re expecting more updates then yes, I’ll give you. Maybe this story will finish soon. The of the story is in the next chapter… That’s what I planned.

 

BEHIND THE SCENE STORY 4 OF "YUNNIE" 

(Sorry for bad drawing-_-)