Story 2

Yunnie...

Giving up, Jaejoong left with teary eyes. He kept mumbling how can Yunho hired a harsh worker like that. Since Jaejoong really missed Yunho so much, instead of going home, Jaejoong wait outside the building. It's winter at that time.

 

"Stupid Yunho.." Jaejoong said while rubbing his hands to prevent his hand got cold.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaejoong PoV

3 hours. I had wait for Yunho outside the office building for three ing hours. Well, excuse my language.. But I'm freezing here. I tried to call Yunho again but he didn't pick up his phone. 'Does he forget about his promise?' The thought kept lingering in my tiny head. Since I don't want to die, I tried to go back to the building and talk again with the harsh receptionist.

 

"Sir, I told you to go. Didn't you understand what I said earlier? Or those ears are just some kind of frill?" She asked harshly.

"That's so impolite of you. How could Yunho hire you as one of the worker here?" I tried to be strong and replied her.

"What? You doesn't even higher than me!" She snapped at me.

"Higher than you? What was that supposed to mean?"

"Tsk! Just look at your self! You call yourself a fiancee of the CEO here? Get real, please! Hello, security! There's a crazy person here! Chase him away!" She called the security.

 

I was just stunned. Me? What's wrong with me? I'm here for my fiancee but I got this kind of treatment. Do I really looked like a beggar? A ? A crazy person? Yeah, call me crazy. I'm crazy for my fiancee.

 

I was still into my thought when the security grabbed my arms harshly. I snapped back from my thoughts once the receptionist yelled at the security man.

"Chase him away! He's disturbing!" She yelled making the other workers to gather around us like it was a circus. I was standing for 3 hours out there and I felt there's no strength left. I felt so helpless. No strength to release my arms from the security man. Suddenly I heard a voice. A familiar voice to my ears.

 

"What's going on here?" All workers around us including the harsh receptionist and the security gasped. I looked at the voice owner from the corner of my eyes.

"Yun.." I managed to call his name. My voice was so weak. Maybe he couldn't hear me..

"What the hell did you do to him?" Yunho asked in stern voice.

"I-I'm sorry for the--" The receptionist was cut by Yunho's question.

"I asked you, what did you do to him?" He asked again.

"He claimed to me that he's.. your fiancee, sir. Everything's under control sir. I already asked the security to chase this crazy guy away. Yah! What are you waiting for?!" The receptionist order the security to chase me out.

 

"WHO GAVE YOU ORDER TO CHASE MY FIANCEE OUT?!!" I could hear every one gasped. Especially the receptionist lady.

"Crazy guy?! You called MY FIANCEE a CRAZY GUY?!" He yelled.

 

Yunho approached me and took me to his arms. His eyes widen. Shocked to realize how cold my body was, maybe.

"Stupid Yunho." I muttered.

"You'll receive your dismissal letter in half hour. You better clear your things in your locker now." Yunho glared at the receptionist. He picked me up and took me to his office.

 

Inside the elevator Yunho hugged my body tightly to warm my body. He kept mutter 'I'm sorry' to my ears. I just could give him a weak chuckle. When we arrived in the highest floor which I assumed it's where his office is, he asked his secretary to make a dismissal letter for the receptionist lady and to give him some blankets. He opened his office room's door and sat me on his lap once he sat on the black leather sofa there. He rubbed my freezing hand while his arms wrapped around me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming, hm?" He asked. I chuckled. Well, OF COURSE I did.

 

There was a silent moment before I asked him.

 

"... Do you have your phone with you, Yunnie?" I asked him back. He looked at me in confuse and took his phone from his coat's pocket. I was so surprised. I called him for only god know how many I tried to call him, he asked me why I didn't call him while his phone was in his pocket. What a nice fiancee I have.

 

I took his phone and checked it whether it's off, NO. The phone's not off and it's also not in silent mode. On the screen, there's a missed call notifications.

 

Jaejoongie

16 missed calls

 

I held his phone tightly and showed it to Yunho. His eyes widen in shock. Of course he will.

"I-I'm, I'm sorry, J-Jae.. Baby, Jae, please.. I-I didn't realize my phone's ringing. I..I.." He shuttered. Feeling guilty, I think.

"....."

"Baby.. Boojae..."

"... It's okay. I understand. I know you're... busy." I replied weakly.

"N-No.. Boojae, baby.. Look, I'm so sorry ne? I promise I'll--"

"It's okay, Yunnie. You don't have to promise me anything if you're going to break it in the end.."

"No! Please! Jaejoongie, I promise I'll do anything to make you happy, okay?"

"Any..thing?"

"Yes, baby. Anything."

"... Can you.. take 1 week off and have a vacation with me.. I want to go to somewhere with you before we marry next month.. Can we?" I asked with pleading eyes. He looked hesitant before I let a chuckle.

"... I knew it. I should have know--"

"NO! I can! Let's go to Paris. I know you want to go there. Let's go this saturday. It's our 1 week vacation. Just two of us." He told me with a smile on his face.

"Really? You really meant it?" Yunho nodded.

"Yes, boo. I really mean it."

 

I let out my widest smile. I was happy. He promised me to have a vacation with me. Just two of us.

 

Author Pov

Jaejoong hug Yunho's neck after hearing about their vacation in Paris. Without Jaejoong realizing, Yunho made a hesitant face.

 

Jaejoong PoV

That night, Yunho and I had a dinner together at our favorite Italian restaurant. I told him a lot of my stories in the last 2 weeks. As usual, he just listened to my stories and sometimes I wonder whether he didn't have anything to tell me or what. It's not that I want to interfere his life style or his business life, I just want to know more about him. I want him to open himself to me.

 

When I didn't have anything to tell him, we both eat in silent. He didn't even start our conversation. It's always me who start to talk or hold his hand. I didn't have appetite to finish my pasta.

"Yunnie, can I ask you something?" I played with my pasta.

"Hm?" He hummed looking up to my face.

"... If..."

"If?"

"... If I got into an accident while you're on a VERY IMPORTANT meeting--"

"Stop it, Jae. Please. I don't even want to imagine about you having an accident or anything bad. It won't happen, okay?" He cut me.

"... You know nothing about fate, Yun." I mumbled. "What did you say?"

"No, nothing. Nothing important." He nodded and continued eating.

"Say, Yunnie." I heard he sighed. 'Did he already tired of.. me?'

"Yes?"

"You'll keep your promise, right? No breaking promise anymore, right?" I asked him.

"... Of course, baby. No more breaking promise." He smiled to me and I smiled back. 'Try to trust him, Kim Jaejoong. Trust him one more time won't hurt you..' I assured myself.

 

After the dinner, Yunho took me to my apartment. Well, since my parents already went to New York for business, I decided to stay in a simple apartment. Not a luxury one, I chose a simple one with 2 bedrooms with bathroom ( each inside), living room, a cozy kitchen connected to a dinning room. 

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked Yunho.

"Sorry, baby. I need to finish some works so that we can go to Paris this saturday." He replied as he patted my head.

I pouted. "... Okay. Don't work yourself too hard ne?" 

"Yes, ma'am." He gave me a salute. I giggled.

 

He entered his car and drove away after he gave me a wave. I waved back until I couldn't see his car anymore.

 

I chuckled.

"I give you my trust, Yunnie. Don't betray my trust anymore, please.." I said to myself before I went inside the apartment building.

 

.: to be continued :.

 

Hi, hi :) I wrote this between my schedules in my campus' library. I used library's computer so I only can update this much.. Sorry for disappointing you guys *bows*.

I can't promise to update as soon as possible but I'll try my hardest so that I can update more.

Thanks for my loyal readers and subscribers.

Please give me your comments.

Love you all^^