Story 1

Yunnie...

 

-----------****-----------

Jaejoong PoV

 

‘The number you're calling cannot be reach, please try again later.'

 

Again. This happened again. It's always like this. Every time I tried to call him, every time I want to hear his voice, every time I missed him, those words was the only thing I hear. Not his deep voice, not his baby-calling me, and definitely not my fiancee, Jung Yunho.

 

I sighed.

 

My name is Kim Jaejoong. I'm a fiancee of Jung Yunho, a successful businessman in South Korea. If you asked me whether it's arranged by our parents or not, then the answer is yes. Our engagement was arranged by our parents but we -Yunho and I- kept this engagement based on love… maybe. Yes, I love him. I love Jung Yunho the first I saw him.

 

Flashback

I was taken by my parents to a big hotel. They said that they want me to meet someone. I already guess that my parents want me to meet my date. Well, I called it ‘my soon to be fiancee'. My parents took me to the highest level of the hotel and as soon as the lift opened, I saw the best scenery of Seoul city ever. I approached the glass window and put my hand there.

 

‘I don't know Seoul at night were this beautiful..' I thought.

 

"Kim Jaejoong, come here. Don't waste our time and I don't want our guests wait too long." Appa said. I sighed. Yes, my father was a strict one. He even called me by my full name. Not son or jae, like other father.

"Honey, don't say it like that to Jaejoong. He's your son for god sake." Umma said. At least my mother was not like my father.

"It's okay, umma. I'm sorry appa. It's just I've never thought that Seoul were this beautiful at night." I said while smiling to my parents.

"You're right, son." Umma smiled to me as she looked to the glass window.

"Enough. Let's go." Appa said as he pulled my mother's hand.

 

Yeah, I already got used to my father's cold act. He always said that I'm not a son like he always wanted. Well, he wanted a son who can be like him strict, intelligent, and definitely not a son like me. I admitted that I act like a woman a bit. My father always wanted a son that can give him a grandchild from a woman not a man. I was born with womb and I couldn't impregnate a woman. I found it when my mother told me that I'm different. I was shocked at first and at that time I finally understand why my father keep hating me. I'm not normal.

 

I walked behind my parents because I didn't know where the table is. My mother said that it was just a dinner with my father's colleague. His business partner. But my father said that he wants to introduce me to his business partner which is mean impossible. And from what I wore, it must be a arranged date.

 

My parents walked to the table near the window. Once they stopped, I peeked a little from behind my parents. I saw.. A middle aged gorgeous man along with his beautiful wife. They looked like they're on the same age as my parents so I guess they're my soon to be fiancee's parents. But.. I didn't see their son.

 

"Good night, Mr. Jung." My father greeted the gorgeous man. 'Ah, so he's Mr.Jung..'

"Good night my friend.. Please have a seat. I see you bring your.. Son?" he said hesitantly. 'Blame my woman-like looks..' I sighed a bit.

"Good night, Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung. My name is Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself politely.

"My my.. What a polite son you have, Soojung." Mrs.Jung said to my mother. I just gave her a smile as she praised me.

"Thank you. Now, where's your son?" My mother asked Mrs.Jung.

"He's answering a phone call from his secretary. Gosh, I should scold him for being a workaholic son." Mrs. Jung said as she let out a heavy sigh. I just gave her a smile again.

"Well, I think that's better than having a helpless son." my father said.

 

My smile disappeared as soon as I heard what my father said. I knew he's mocking me. Mr and Mrs. Jung took it as a joke but my mother realized what my father meant by 'better than having a helpless son'. She nudged my father's arm and gave him a look. My father just took a glance to me abit with his usual glance to me. The only thing I could do was lowering my gaze and hiding my teary eyes so that my parents won't see the weak side of me.

 

"I'm sorry for making you waiting, mom, dad." Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

 

A deep one.

 

"Son, meet Mr and Mrs.Kim. And Jaejoong too." His mother said.

"Hello, my name is Jung Yunho. My pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim.. Jaejoong sshi." He bowed to us. I wanted to see his face but I knew my eyes were still wet.

"Your son is even more polite than my son, Mr. Jung! What a gentleMAN-like son you have!" That word of him stabbed my heart. Really. I've never even thought to hate him, but he..

"Thank you Mr. Kim. Now, may I borrow Jaejoong? If you don't mind." he said. I swear I could hear my mother and Mrs. Jung squealed just now.

"Of course I don't mind!" my father said. Of course he wouldn't mind if this son of him disappeared from his sight. I could hear his footsteps toward me and my father whispered something to me.

 

'You better behave yourself, Kim Jaejoong.'

 

I couldn't take it anymore. My parents always stayed abroad all this time but once they're back, my father kept saying hurtful things. I was so glad they're back but this is.. Too much. My tears almost fell but suddenly a hand pulled my arm.

"Let's go."that Yunho guy said and took me by my shoulder.

 

I didn't know wher he took me. I just followed where he's taking me. Then he stopped and sat me on a chair.

 

"You can let out your tears now."

 

I looked up and finally I could see his face. He said that gently. He gave me a smile I've never got from my own father. The smile that could sweep my burden away. Then my tears fell letting out everything I had kept since my father neglected me. I've never meet a person like this. Why? I've kept my feelings from other people and I always made it. Locking my heart and never showed it to other people. But this person. He made me let out my tears easily. Why? How?

 

"Just let it out.. Don't hold back your tears. I know what you have been through." He said while rubbing my back.

 

I let out all my feelings at that time. I cried and he waited for me patiently. After 20 minutes, my cries decreased and turned into sobs. Then he bended his knees till his face was right in front of me. Now I realized that he has a small yet handsome face. His dark brown orbs had drowned me deep into his eyes. Jung Yunho..

 

“You okay now?” Different from the smile he gave me earlier. He... He said that with gentle voice but his face was... expressionless.

 

I giggled and he gave me a confused look.

“Do your face always this expressionless?” I asked between my giggles.

“... My face? ... No.. I guess..” He answered hesitantly. I giggled again seeing his act.

 

Chu

 

I kissed his cheek. He’s stunned but I smiled. “Yunho sshi, thank you.”

 

End of flashback

 

After our first encounter at that time, Yunho took my hand and we went back to our parents. Once his parents said that they want me to be their son in law, we weren’t shocked because I already knew my parents’ intention to bring me to had a dinner with the Jungs and Yunho knew it too, I guess. What’s our answer at that time? Of course I couldn’t say ‘no’ because of my father and surprisingly, Yunho said ‘yes’. Our parents were satisfied with the answer.

And soon, the engagement ceremony was held a month after that. Fast, right? Our mothers kept bugging us to get marry as soon as possible but Yunho told them that we’re not ready yet so our mothers decided to held a engagement ceremony. It was closed from public. The guests were our parents, our close families and some of Yunho’s bussiness partners and his company’s stock holder.

 

On the engagement party, Yunho said something to me. He took me out to the indoor garden in his hotel (imagine an indoor garden with glass so they can see the moon. I don’t know how to say it, but it’s like that.). He confessed to me. His confess was really something to me because he confessed with another expressionless face. I could see a taint of blush on his cheek though.. He’s so sweet and I love him too. He promised me to protect me all the time and he promised me that he won’t make me feel lonely or sad.

 

Yes I still could remember our sweet moment at that time but... Well, he said he love me and he promised he wouldn’t make me feel lonely or sad but..

 

I coulnd’t even hear his voice because of his meetings with bussines partners and stock holders. We hadn’t meet for 2 weeks and he still hadn’t call me even just once. At least he could send me a text message but no, he didn’t even text me. So now I’m standing in front of his company building and ready to meet my beloved workaholic fiancee, Jung Yunho.

.

.

.

.

.

No one PoV

Once Jaejoong stepped into the company’s lobby, he’s welcomed by stares and whispering from the employees.

 

‘Hey, who’s that? He looked so..’

 

‘Beautiful..’

 

‘What? I’m sure he’s just a... man-.. Just look at his appearance! This is an office but he just wear a tight jeans and loose shirt!’

 

‘Hey, look! He’s hot!’

 

Well yes Jaejoong were wearing a tight jeans, a loose long sleeves white shirt, a coat, and a scarf. The employees kept whispering to each other and stared at Jaejoong with jealousy and some of them looked at him with lust. Good thing Jaejoong couldn’t hear them not their boss-Jung Yunho- wasn’t there. If he’s there, the workers would have die in his hand.

 

Jaejoong approached the receptionist and asked her where Yunho’s office is.

“Excuse me, where’s Jung Yunho’s office?” Jaejoong asked the receptionist. Well, the receptionist was one of Yunho’s fans, so...

“Your name? Did you make an appoinment first with him?” The receptionist asked.

“Appointment? Err... no, but I’m his—“

“Then the exit door is just right there, sir. You don’t need me to guide you there, right?”

“B-but I’m his fiancee..” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah, and I’m his wife. Now, please leave before I call the security.” She said mockingly. If she knew that Jaejoong IS Yunho’s fiancee, maybe she already begging for forgiveness from Jaejoong knowing her CEO wasn’t  a good guy.

 

Giving up, Jaejoong left with teary eyes. He kept mumbling how can Yunho hired a harsh worker like that. Since Jaejoong really missed Yunho so much, instead of going home, Jaejoong wait outside the building. It’s winter at that time.

 

“Stupid Yunho..” Jaejoong said while rubbing his hands to prevent his hand got cold.

 

.:To be continued:.

Guys, I'm looking for a poster shop that can make a good yunjae poster.. Do you guys have any suggestion? Thanks.