Story 3

Yunnie...

 

I pouted “… Okay. Don’t work yourself too hard ne?”

“Yes, ma’am.” He gave me a salute. I giggled

 

He entered his car and drove away after he gave me a wave. I waved back until I couldn’t see his car anymore.

 

I chuckled.

“I give you my trust, Yunnie. Don’t betray my trust anymore, please..” I said to myself before I went inside the apartement building.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaejoong PoV

Finally … It’s Friday and we’ll go to Paris for our 1 week vacation before our marriage. I’ve been looking forward this and I hope Yunho didn’t forget about tomorrow. Should I call him? Or should I check him at his office? Nah~ maybe I should call him first.

I took my cellphone from my pocket and dialed Yunho’s number.

No answer.

Not until the last ring. Yunho picked up the phone.

“Hello, Jessica’s speaking. Who is this?” Huh? Who? Jessica?? I looked at my phone’s screen. No, I didn’t dial a wrong number. It’s Yunho’s. But… who is this woman?

“Uhm.. May I know who this is? I’m Yunho’s fiancée. I want to talk to him..” I said calmly. Maybe she’s one of Yunho’s business partner. Maybe he left his phone again.. Maybe… No! No, he wouldn’t cheat me.. right?

“… Fiancee? Ah~ The soon to be Yunho oppa’s ‘male’ wife?Hihihi..” Yunho oppa? Oppa? I didn’t know he has sister.. No, Kim Jaejoong! No negative thinking!!

“I’m sorry but can you give the phone to him?” I still tried to talk calmly. Inhale and exhale, Kim Jaejoong.

“Sowwy~~ But he’s sleeping now~ Bye~” She hang up the phone. Wha—

I was so speechless. Without thinking, I took my phone and my wallet. I rushed out my apartment after I wore my coat. No, I’m not going to wait outside like before. Be brave Jaejoong. You’re the fiancée of Jung Yunho.

I stopped a taxi and I asked the driver to go to the Jung building. It didn’t take long since there’s no traffic jam. After I paid the driver, I (almost) ran through the lobby and pushed the elevator’s button.

DING

I pushed the floor button where Yunho’s office is. Once I arrived there, I walked to Yunho’s office and I was greeted by his secretary. His secretary knew me so no need to ask for permission to barge in Yunho’s office.

The first thing I saw when I opened Yunho’s office door is a woman sitting on Yunho’s desk while Yunho’s sleeping on the sofa. His tie was already loosened and 2 buttons were opened. The woman smirked at me. She crossed her leg like showing her oh-not-so-y thigh to me. And I’m sure she’s the one who answered my call.

“Get out, please.” I said. I was so furious at that time but.. AGAIN, I’m trying to keep calm.

“Jealous much, huh?” she said.

“I said get out PLEASE.” I said again.

“Sorry but no. I want Yunho to be mine so back off, gay.” She mocked me. HERS?! That’s it. I’m trying to keep calm but she made me lose my patience.

“I SAID GET OUT !” I screamed. Yunho’s secretary rushed into Yunho’s office and I took a glace of Yunho who’s wakened up because of my voice.

I pulled her hair harshly and drag her out of Yunho’s office. I almost pushed her with all my power but I still thought about me as a man. Man doesn’t hurt woman. is an exception though…

“Ouch! Hey, you can’t do—“

BLAM!

I slammed the door right in front of her face. I won’t act like a weak man again. I’m strong. At least I have to be strong enough so Yunho won’t leave my side..

I still stood facing the door, listening to every curse that the woman yelled on the other side of the door. I took a glance of Yunho. He’s still in his sitting position on the sofa.

“Jaejoong, why did you do that to her?” Yunho asked me in stern voice. I flinched a bit.

“… Can’t you see? I chased her out of this office.” I answered. I tried to make a stern voice too but I guess it failed.

Yunho let out a heavy sigh and stood up. He approached me and he held both my shoulder with his big hands. He looked at me in… stern? Disappointment? I don’t know and I don’t care. Yunho’s mine and mine only. I don’t want to be left again. Not after my parents left me alone here for the nth time.

“Why did you do THAT? She’s an important client from Gulvarie Corporation!” I could feel Yunho’s holding back his anger to me. I looked at him with a gaze.

“So you choose your client, or should I call it HER, over me?!”

“Kim Jaejoong, it’s not the time for you to be such a baby! This is an office and I work here! If you want to act like a kid just… just don’t do it here!” Childish? CHILDISH?!

“Fine.. If you choose that over—“ I didn’t able to continue when a hand slapped my left cheek. And yes.. It’s no other than Yunho. He slapped me. I looked at him with my teary eyes. Yunho looked shocked himself.

“… Pfft. I should have known that I really have NO ONE. I’ll go.” I said with a weak voice. I had no more energy left but I had to be strong.

It’s okay Kim Jaejoong. You’re used to it so don’t be such a baby. You have nobody and you must admit it.’ I encouraged myself.

I was about to open the door when Yunho held my wrist and made me face him. He held my shoulders but I yanked his hands. I could see how he felt guilty.

“B-Baby, Jaejoong ah.. I’m sorry I didn’t mean—“

“NO. Please no. It’s okay. I.. I’ll just go. Don’t mind about vacation. …L-Let’s just cancel it. No, it’s not that.. Let’s.. e-end it here.” I said with trembled lips. I wanted to hold back my tears but it seemed failed.

I held our engagement ring and took it off.

“Jae--!”

I took his hand and put the ring on his palm. I must end it here.. Yunho deserves happiness. He has his own life and I can’t involve him in my lonely world.

“I guess… it’s a goodbye huh?” I forced a smile. It’s hard but I made it..

“Jae, please no.. Jaejoong ah, wait!” He held my arm when I turned to the door.

“About my… father. I, I’ll tell him so you don’t have to bother yourself. Excuse me.” With that, I left without even taking a glace of him for the last time maybe..

 

I went home by taxi. On the way home, I cried and thankfully the taxi driver was considerate so he didn’t ask me why I cried. Once I opened my apartment door, I was welcomed by a big suitcase. It’s mine. Stupid me for looking forward out vacation.. I kicked my suitcase a little and walked pass of it. I went to my bedroom and locked the door.

 

‘Dark..’ I looked around me.

 

‘Alone..’ I hugged myself.

 

‘That’s right. I belong here. I belong to a place where there’s no one around me. No one care and love me.’ I walked to my bed and saw my reflection on the big mirror next to my bed.

You filthy creature... Because of you, everyone hates you. Your big eyes... Red lips… Fair skin… It disgusts me.’

“Disgusting.” I mumbled before I threw my body on my fluffy bed.

 

I looked at my finger. There’s no more ring I could kiss before I sleep. Then I looked at the picture frame of me and Yunho on my bedpost. I put it down so I can’t see and remember those memories.

“Goodbye.. Yunho..”

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up because of my phone. Someone called me. I guess Yunho had told my father about our engagement. I took my phone and I was so surprised to see the name of a person who called me.

 

Yunnie is calling

 

I was hesitating to answer his call. Why? I don’t know. It’s just.. I’m too scared. Call me a coward but yeah.. I’m scared to hear his voice. Scared to see his masculine yet gentle face. All about him made me scared. Scared of losing him.

“H-Hello..” I answered with hoarse voice.

“… Jaejoong ah,..” he said.

“Yunho ah—“

“I’m in front of your apartment door right now..” I gasped. In front of my apartment? What to do?

“It’s.. It’s okay if you don’t want to open it. But Jaejoong ah.. baby jae…” Yunho ah… Please stop it..  Stop calling my name with your sweet voice. I held my urge to cry again.

“Please listen to me.. I’m sorry for hurting you… I’m sorry for scolding you.. Please forgive me baby.. I love you…”

I sobbed silently. No, I’d better be alone than facing the truth that I AM really has no one love me. I walked slowly to my apartment door and touch it as if I’m touching Yunho’s face.

“Jaejoong ah… Please… I’ll wait for you in airport tomorrow. 2 pm.” Yunho slipped an envelope through the mailbox.

“Please come.. I love you BooJae…” he said before he hung up. I fell into my knees and opened the mailbox slowly. I took the envelope and I took the flight ticket to Paris. He didn’t forget about our vacation?

“Yunnie.. hiks hiks… I love you too..”

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up late. It’s Saturday and I already made my mind. I’ll give him another chance. Last chance and I hope my decision to give him another chance won’t give me another pain. Wait for me Yunnie…

I went out my apartment along with my suitcase. It’s 1 pm and I hope I’m not late. I took taxi and thankfully there’s no heavy traffic jam so I arrived at the airport at 1.45 pm. I walked to the abroad departure section and I found some men with black suits standing like surrounding or more like protecting something or someone...

I walked toward them. One of the bodyguards noticed me and stepped aside. Then I saw him. He, Jung Yunho, face palming himself like a desperate man who’s waiting for his lover to come.

“Yunnie…” I called him.

He looked up and turned his face to me. He abruptly stood up and hug me tightly like I’m going somewhere far.

“Oh Jaejoong ah.. Baby jae.. Thank you.. Thank you for coming.. Thank you…” He kept whispering ‘thank you’ to me ear. I smiled weakly as I moved my arms to hug him back.

“Yunnie…” Yunho released his hug slowly and took my hand with his right hand. His left arm never left my waist.

“Baby.. Please forgive me… I’m so sorry for hurting you...” I nodded with a smile. Yunho kissed my forehead lovingly.

“And would you promise me to not to take this ring off again?” he asked. I looked at his eyes. It depends how will you treat my love to you Yunnie.. This is the last chance I’ll give you..

I didn’t answer. I just gave him an assuring smile and he put our engagement ring on my finger again. This is the second time he put this ring on my finger. The first one is on our engagement day and this is the second one.

Yunho kissed my hand and the ring on my finger. He smiled to me and took me to the departure entrance.

“Let’s go sweetheart..” He said.

“Ung..” I nodded.

 

I gave you the last chance to prove your real love to me Yunnie… The last one..

.:To be continued:.

Hi everyone. Long time no see. Please leave a comment cuz every comments that you give to me will be a support for me to continue this fic.

Thank you for jyjislove ^^