Chapter 2

Affairs of the Heart

 

Sohyun POV:
 
We were going to the airport. Lee family's private jet was already there. 
 
Sure they were like my family, But whenever someone brings up my parents or say something about them, tears come flowing down my cheeks. 
 
I don't count Hoya as my brother. Why? Because he's my first love, sad huh? I thought i could have gotten a chance with him...but then he became famous and it ruined it all. I don't see him anymore, the last time i saw him was 1 year ago already, and I miss him so much already! Even Melissa doesn't know he was my first love.
 
IN SOUTH KOREA
 
 
Melissa POV:
 
"omma does Hoya know we came?" i asked mom and looked at Sohyun when i mentioned Hoya. Her face lit up. Of course i knew he was her first I've. How couldn't I? She's my best friend hehe.
 
 
"Aniyo" my mom simply answered and went back to what she was doing. WHAAT??? He doesn't know? :( I wanted to see Oppa so much and see Infinite again.
 
"wae?" i asked hoping for a good explanation.
 
"to meet your fiancee..."mom finally turned around to look at me. and my expression was just blank.
 
"Oh..." i knew this day was coming, but why so fast? I'm only 18, that's when my life is supposed to officially start. 
 
Of course i wasn't happy about meeting him, but i had no choice, my parents warned me about the marriage a long time ago. Hmm i wonder how Sohyun and Hoya will react? I hope he inst old.
 
AT HOTEL
 
 
"Omma can i go out with Sohyun for a little?!" you yelled across the room.
 
"sure, just be back before it gets dark!" my mom yelled back.
 
While me and Sohyun were walking around, we saw posters of JYJ. Sohyun started fangirling.
 
 
"AHHHHH OMGOMG i wanna go to their concert so badly~~" Sohyun couldn't stop talking about it all the way to the mall. I was a fan of them too but not as crazy as Sohyun, she has like a million posters of them in her room. Especially Junsu and Jaejoong.
 
NEXT DAY
 
Infinite finally making their comeback with Before the Dawn!
 
As soon as i heard those words on the radio, I sprung up from the bed right away with a big smile. 
 
Maybe if i go to Infinite's fan meeting I'll get the chance to see oppa's? 
 
I went online right away and searched when and where infinite was having their next fan meeting then the next thing i know Sohyun barges in the door.
 
"Melissa!! Infinite is having a fan signing event!! PALLI~~!" she kept on screaming and i just sat there still on the chair.
 
"YAHH! Get ready we're going its gonna start in an hour! do you have any idea what the traffic is like right now?!?" she kept on screaming and i was still sitting there quietly waiting for her to shut-up.
 
"Sohyun~~ I know i was about to tell you relax, i'll get dressed and we'll go geezz" i got up from the chair and went to the closet. I picked the perfect outfit and Sohyun well....she over did herself... again.
 
Sohyun's outfit (click)

Melissa's outfit (Click

It was freezing outside, but Sohyun wanted to wear a short dress. I swear sometimes she's just to stupid.
 
 
Signing EVENT
 
"Yah Melissa there's such a big line!" Sohyun told me. The line had about 300-400 people and the line led outside. We were outside. It was freezing and Sohyun still insisted to wear the dress. I almost killed her.
 
2 hours passed
 
It was almost out turn.
Damn if i knew it was gonna take this long i wouldn't have come with her. My feet are killing me!
 
Finally My turn Hoya was the first person i was getting an autograph from.
 
"SO whats your name?" Hoya asked without looking at me.
"Melissa" I answered. He still Didn't look up. My brother is a pabo.
 
"OH really? My friend as the same name. It's really pretty" he said and was about to move my paper to Woohyun.
 
"really? Friend?" i asked he looked at me and nodded. OMG i'm dyin over here. HOYA why are you so stupid???? It's been only 2 years and you already don't remember who i am?? ughh you're a horrible brother.