Mwoh?

Affairs of the Heart

Melissa POV:

"OWW!" I yelled as i tripped over.

There were boxes piled up in my room?

HUH?

"Mom! why are there boxes in my room?!......and why do they have my things in them?" i asked in a confused voice.. 
 
"oh sorry forgot to tell you, we're going to Korea, for a while, please pack the rest of your things" mom answered. 
 
Going to Korea? Why all of a sudden? Hmm my mom is full of surprises.
 
Sohyun walked in the room and was shocked too.
 
"Melissa! what are you doing?" she practically yelled at me. I closed my ears.
 
"YAH! stop yelling at me, mom packed all them, now i need to pack the rest...apparently we're going to Korea for a while." i answered her She crooked her head to the right with a confused look.
 
"Mom did this? Why all of a sudden....i got a date with Zack..." She mumbled the last part under her breath. Sohyun started calling my mom, mom too since she's been living with us for almost 3 years. 
 
She moved to our house when both of her parents died in a car crash and she was the only one that survived. She was supposed to live with her aunt but my mom said that it would be better for her to live with us since, she was practically Sohyun's second mom. Ever since that incident Hoya started getting protective of her too and treated her like his sister.
 
"OOOO you got a date with WHO?!" i asked her. I gave her a 'wink' 'wink'. with a cheesy smile.
 
She smacked me .
 
"HEY!" i yelled in pain.
 
"that's what you get" she said and showed her tongue. I just gave her another smile and went back to packing my things.
 
 
3 HOURS PAST
 
 
"oh my gosh why do you have so much stuff?!" sohyun asked her with a angry expression?
 
"I don't..."  i answered back in an innocent voice and smiled at her.
 
We were finally done after packing for 4 hours -___- I never realized how much thins i had until today.
 
I was happy that Sohyun was finally getting back on her feet and started dating. I was so jealous of her. I wanted to experience dating too. But i couldn't for varieties  reasons. For instance I already had my future planned out and who my husband is gonna be, and I couldn't protest against it.