Chapter 3: CUT YOUR BALLS OFF?!

Chances We Take.

 

The group stared at Kyuhyun and Donghae. Donghae has been teasing Kyuhyun and ended up pecking his cheek, which made them gape.
 
"Okay, now I think he's mental." Leeteuk blinked. 
 
"He kissed your vampire, OOOOH~" Hankyung teased. 
 
"What. Ever. It's not like we were together in the first place! I just said he looked handsome! That's all!" Sungmin forced a smile.
 
Eunhyuk smiled awkwardly. I should really teach that Donghae kid something...
 
"Do something entertaining..." Kyuhyun ruffled his hair. 
 
"I'm gonna tell on you then." Donghae grinned. 
 
"What?" Kyuhyun gave him a puzzled look. 
 
"Hyuukjaae~~!" Donghae whined loudly, to Kyuhyun's surprise. 
 
He ran up to Eunhyuk tugged on the older's sleeve. 
 
"Yes, Donghae-s- Yes Donghae?" Eunhyuk couldn't help but smile. 
 
"Kyuhyunnie called me a baastaaard..." He pouted. 
 
"Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk and Kangin raised a brow. 
 
"Kyuhyun?" Sungmin did the same. 
 
"Kyuhyun?" 
 
"Kyuhyun!" Donghae pointed at the man who stared from afar. 
 
"Sungmin's vampire, Kyuhyun?" Hankyung chuckled. 
 
"Who's the vampire?" Kyuhyun walked up. 
 
"You're Sungmin's vampire." Eunhyuk reported. 
 
"Eunhyuk!" Sungmin flushed red and hit Eunhyuk's arm. 
 
"So I belong to someone?" Kyuhyun smirked. 
 
"Just a question, why am I a vampire?" Kyuhyun leaned on Donghae. 
 
"You know, there's this Twilight Saga thing, right?" Ryeowook caught up to them. 
 
"Me and Sungminnie hyung read them... Out of curiosity. And afterwards we saw the movie...? And apparently vampires are like SUPER Y, ANTI-AGING, GORGEOUS MOTHERF- Y-Yeah.. Sungminnie hyung said..." Ryeowook blushed.
 
"Oh dear God... Ryeong... You too?" Sungmin pouted. 
 
"He was asking!" Ryeowook crossed his arms. 
 
~  *  ~  *  ~
 
"I can't cross it..." Heechul nibbledon his lower lip. 
 
He was insecure. His biggest insecurity was across this bridge. Someone dear to him was across here. His best friend. His lover. One whom brought him back up. But once his father found out about this.. He threatened to eliminate this... Precious.
 
Of course, to protect people he cares about. A lot, he'd give up his happiness. Not that his happiness was completely gone, but it wasn;t completely there. 
 
But one quote boost his confidence. A simple quote... A simple phrase. A phrase you might regret, or you might thank for the rest of your life. 
 
'Life is all about taking chances...'
 
"Oh come on Hyung. You can do it... That was a long time ago... Okay?" Yesung patted his back assuringly. 
 
"I can't! I jus-" 
 
"Oh Great GOD, just cry a river, build another bridge, and get over it!" Yesung recalled one of their friend's phrases, giving Heechul a hard push. 
 
"See... You made it over the bridge!" Yesung grinned. 
 
Heechul's head twisted 360 degrees. 
 
"J-Jong.Woon..." He said hauntingly. 
 
"Oh shoot. Uh. Uh... AHAHA, Look Hyung! Ddangkkoma's with us!" He brought his turtle out. 
 
"You. Will. PAY. Literally. Now get to work, we need to find the imbeciles." Heechul shoved Yesung to the side.
 
"WHOA HOLY CRAP HYUNG, I ALMOST DROPPED DDANGKKOMA, MAN!"
 
~  *  ~  *  ~ 
 
"Hey, I'm Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun extended his arm for others to shake his hand. 
 
"I'm Leeteuk! And this is.. M-my... Um.."
 
"Lover. Youngwoon. Kangin to you. Got a problem with gay men, get out of my sight before I smash that pretty face of yours." Kangin glared. 
 
"I'm glad you think I have a pretty face. Nice to meet you Leeteuk, Youngwoon." He smirked. 
 
"It's okay Kanginnie..." Leeteuk assured him. 
 
"Ryeowook. Nice to officially meet you Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook blurted out. 
 
"Officially?" Kyuhyun looked at him.
 
"Oh? Did I say that? Oops.. M-Must be a slip of the tongue..." Ryeowook chuckled. 
 
"Nice to meet you again, feminine man..." Kyuhyun smirked.
 
"Great to see you too, Big ." Sungmin crossed his arms.
 
"So you were looking at my ?" Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
"It's not like you weren't looking at mine. And believe me, I saw you. Through the corners of my pretty eyes." Sungmin rolled his eyes.
 
"You do have pretty eyes." 
 
Sungmin flushed red. 
 
"Whatever." 
 
"Bye, bye, BunnyBoy..." Kyuhyun leaned over and pecked Sungmin's cheek. 
 
Sungmin bit his lower lip, and heated up more than he was. 
 
"You two are like big on these skinship things..." Kangin noticed.
 
"I'm Eunhyuk," Eunhyuk stepped up to shake Kyuhyun's hand. 
 
"Noo! Hyukjae! All his evil-ness will be transferred to you!" Donghae wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk's entire body.
 
"Why does he call you Hyukjae then?" Kyuhyun asked, crossing his arms.
 
"That's my real name. I don't like being called by it though..." 
 
"And he's an exception?"
 
"N-No! Of course not! I can't get him to call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk sighed into Donghae's embrace. 
 
Donghae smiled widely and lets go. His eyes glistened under the moon. Eunhyuk flushed red at the sight. But his thoughts were interrupted by a raging Kyuhyun.
 
"What the hell happened to your lip?!" Kyuhyun yelled, immediately grabbing Donghae's face to examine it. 
 
"I told you! That guy was being mean, and kissed me before I lost consciousness...!" Kyuhyun brushed a finger over Donghae's purple-y mark by his lip. 
 
"AND YOU'RE FINE WITH THIS?!" Kyuhyun ran his fingers through his brown locks.
 
"D-Don't yell at me!" Donghae bit his lower lip. 
 
He knew himself that he was scared. What if they did something while he was out? Before Eunhyuk came. What if something happened? Could they have taken something away from him.
 
"I'm sorry, Hyung. But do you know if they did anything else?" Kyuhyun's spoke in his lullaby voice, making Donghae water up. 
 
"Hyung!?" All of them stared at Kyuhyun. 
 
"I'm 19. What do you expect? Call him rudely?" Kyuhyun snapped.
 
"You're nineteen?" Sungmin asked in disbelief.
 
Sungmin was shocked. He thought this young man was at least older than him. But he was older by 2 whole years. 2 years and a month to be exact. Not that he knew that, of course.
 
"Yes BunnyBoy..." Kyuhyun sighed.
 
"I-I don't know if they did anything else..." Donghae's tears slipped one by one. 
 
"You were scared... Weren't you..." Kyuhyun sighed.
 
Donghae nodded. 
 
"Hug him." Kyuhyun instructed Eunhyuk.
 
"What? Why? You do it!" Eunhyuk backed away. 
 
"He won;t want to hug me because I yelled at him." Kyuhyun lied. 
 
"Hyukjae? D-Did they do anything?" Donghae held Eunhyuk's arms lightly.
 
"I don't know- But! Your clothes were still on when I found you... The kiss is the only thing they possibly got." Eunhyuk sighed. 
 
He cupped Donghae's face and wiped off the tears. He sighed a last time before returning Donghae's embrace.
 
"You guys have a budding romance now?" Hankyung teased. 
 
Secretly, he was jealous. He once had a lover too. They were in love. He knew that. But after one morning... That lover...? Pressed his lips against his own and suddenly said: 'We can't go on...' Expressionless. He left him... Alone... Desperate... Broken.. . 5 years ago. At age 19. He found a love. That left him to smithereens...
 
"Ryeong." Another man in white appeared. 
 
"J-Jongwoonie?!" Ryeowook stuttered. 
 
"Turn around baby, the others are curious." Yesung turned Ryeowook around. 
 
He wrapped his arms around Ryeowook's shoulders and rested his chin on the younger's head.
 
"Who's this?" Kangin and the others blinked.
 
"His boyfriend." Yesung replied with a yawn. 
 
"Jongwoon!" Ryeowook blushed. 
 
"So you weren't lying?" Sungmin gaped. 
 
"Why would I lie?!" Ryeowook glared. 
 
"Sh, baby." Yesung cheesily kissed Ryeowook's ear. 
 
"Yesung hyung!" Kyuhyun and Donghae said in unison. 
 
"Hey. Oh look! I found them!" Yesung smiled. 
 
"Who made my beloved Dongsaeng cry?!" Heechul yelled crossing his arms. 
 
They all gaped at the feminine man. He was beautiful. His hair was tied into a bun, his fringes bouncing by his ears. His white shoes tapped at the ground. The moon reflected off of him instead of him reflecting off of the moon. His big brown eyes stared intensely at the group.
 
"Is that a woman?!" Kangin asked. 
 
"Shut it, bear." Heechul rolled his eyes. 
 
"Hyungie! I'd run and hug you, but I want to hug Hyukjae still." Donghae pouted. 
 
But Heechul didn't see the pout. He saw the China Man. Looking at him with the same wide eyes he had. Heechul wanted to cry. But the Great Hee doesn't cry. No one but the China man noticed Heechul's moist eyes. He wanted to yell and scream and ask why he left.
 
But looking at Heechul... The feline was in such a fragile state. 
 
He crossed the bridge to get to his colleagues, despite his own fears. His insecurity has faced him. Faced him officially. After 5 years.
 
Heechul wanted to run. Run and hug the China man. But he recalled that he, himself was the one who called off their relationship. 
 
What happened to his powerful stance...? Why does he suddenly look so frail? My princess... What happened to us...? What happened to you... Hankyung thought. 
 
Heechul opened and closed his hand nervously. The tears were filling up. 
 
"Awkward silence..." Kangin reported. 
 
"M-Moving on." Heechul cleared his throat.
 
"Heechul." Hankyung said. 
 
Damn it Hankyung! Why'd you have to freaking talk?! With that stupid voice of yours that apparently makes me melt... Oooh, . Son of a damn.. I'm gonna ing cry.. No .. I will.. Oh crap this isn't good. A soft whimper escaped Heechul's lips. 
 
Hankyung noticed immediately and pushed passed the others to get to Heechul. He protectively wrapped his arms around the man. 
 
"Rella...ChuRella...." Hankyung whispered in Heechul's hair. 
 
"Do-Don't call me that..." Heechul forced the lump in his throat back. 
 
"Let it out... Princess...? What happened to you?" Hankyung lost thought of his previous plan, inhaling Heechul's floral scent.
 
"BunnyBoy... I want a hug now too..." Kyuhyun bit his lower lip and took Sungmin into his own arms.
 
"What the hell! Let go!" Sungmin panicked.
 
His face was turning pink.
 
"I know you like it. Stop struggling." Kyuhyun teased. 
 
"I DO NOT!" 
 
"Oh please, I'm your vampire..." 
 
"So you guys know each other too?" Leeteuk raised a brow. 
 
"Shut up. We do-" Heechul was interrupted.
 
"He's my long lost boyfriend princess." Hankyung teased. 
 
~  *  ~  *  ~
 
"Are you two related...?" Kangin raised a brow at the bickering Kyuhyun and Donghae.
 
"No...?" They raised their brows simultaneously.
 
"What happened to your lips?!" Heechul stomped up to Donghae and cupped his face. 
 
"Jer wash dish bat gai..." Donghae spoke as Heechul squished his cheeks.
 
"What?" Heechul gave him a puzzled look. 
 
"Hyukjaae! Nyu chell him, nyeh?" Donghae shifted his eyes to the right, where Eunhyuk remained seated. 
 
"You know, I could tell him myself, I mean I'm right here." Kyuhyun crossed his arms and shoved Donghae's shoulder. 
 
"Nyu're to bishy flirting with nyor Bunyee boy!" Donghae rolled his eyes. 
 
"Princess, his cheeks are turning red from your hands... Let go of him." Hankyung calmly said.
 
"Crap off, Chink." Heechul glared. 
 
"I still love you." Hankyung blinked. 
 
Heechul blushed.
 
"Whatever..." 
 
"I am not flirting with him!" Kyuhyun protested. 
 
"Oh puh-leez. You're using that creepy smile of yours... Or y smile, according to Hae." Heechul scoffed. 
 
"Shank nyu Hyung!" Donghae grinned.
 
"So what happened to your lips?" Heechul let go of Donghae's face and patted his cheeks instead. 
 
"I'm gonna go hide behind someone..." Donghae smiled, knowing Heechul would probably burst if he told him.
 
"Minnie, Min, Min!" Donghae squealed and hugged Sungmin from the back.
 
"Oh shoot!" Sungmin turned around.
 
His smile softened. 
 
"Hyung, you're really, really, really cute!" Donghae snuggled his face into Sungmin;s neck. 
 
"Aren't you bothered?" Kangin nudged Kyuhyun and pointed towards Sungmin and Donghae.
 
Kyuhyun shook his head. Maybe he was bothered a little bit, but this was natural for Donghae. He's already gotten comfortable with the group, so doing this meant nothing. 
 
"No. I find it cute, actually." Kyuhyun smirked at his thoughts.
 
He picked up his glass of water and placed it to his lips.
 
"Why? If Hankyung did that with Teuk, I'd probably cut his balls off." Kyuhyun's eyes popped out of their sockets as he coughed. 
 
"Kyuhyun!" Donghae ran up to Kyuhyun and patted his back.
 
"You okay? Don't die!" Donghae exaggerated, shaking Kyuhyun's shoulders.
 
"I wasn't the one who got beat up! I'm not dying! Shissus!" Kyuhyun grimaced. 
 
"Alrighty~! Back to Miniminminmin!" He hopped back to Sungmin. 
 
"Cut his balls off?!" Kyuhyun whispered in disbelief. 
 
"Not that I'd be able to, I mean that man's a Chinese hiYAH! HiYAH! Did you think I'd actually do that?!" Kangin gaped.
 
"Well you said you would!" 
 
"It's just a phrase!" 
 
"Oh." 
 
"You're seriously not bothered?" Kangin asked again. 
 
"No. Like I said, I find it cute. If same marriage was possible in South Korea, I'd marry Sungmin and I'd find it nice if my Hyung got along with him. No? But that's just a first impression. If I don't like him afterwards, then I don't like him." Kyuhyun shrugged.