Chapter 7

My baby ilhoon (EDITING)

Ilhoon woke up embraced by Ginas' arms. He slowly got free from her grip and left the place quietly. it was 4 in the morning and it was still dark. But little white stuff was falling from the sky. He looked up at it in curiosity, trying to touch it but it melt everytime.

" It's snow" a voice said.

Ilhoon looked around surprised but saw no one. "w-who's there?" 

Someone came up from behind him and covered his mouth with a cloth. Ilhoon found it hard to breathe and slowly lost consciousness. 

Ilhoon was slowly regaining conciousness. He looked around and saw he was in a dark cold room, the walls were dirty cement and there were chains behind him. He was currently laying on the floor gagged with a dirty cloth and tied roughly by rope. 

He started squirming. 

TAP TAP 

Frightened Ilhoon looked around everywhere and then saw someone tapping at the window. The stranger smirked and disappeared. Next thing he knows the door opens and five filthy and dirty looking men come in all with just underwear on. He gasped as he saw what seemed like the leaders of the men turned out to be Lay and Luhan. He whimpered as the men latched themselves onto ilhoon, taking off his clothes and , bitting everywhere. Ilhoon bit his lips as to not make any noise when Luhan came up to him and gave him a rough kiss. Hands were touching everywhere. 

He closed his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks knowing no one will save him.

*gun shots*

Bodies dropped down to the floor. Lay and Luhan stood there shocked, jaws dropping as they turned around when the door slammed open. A tall figure walked in. He had short, slightly spiked hair, blood red eyes, thick eyebrows and plump lips. Milky white skin. A muscular body clothed in black leather with spikes. 

"Out." His deep husky voice rang through the room, he was pointing his two 1911 colt gold gun at both Lay and Luhan. 

They squirried out of the room, scared to death. 

The man didn't move an inch as they ran out the room. Until they left completely his let down his gold twins, placing them in his holster tightly strapped on his thigh. He walked further inside up to Ilhoon and cut the ropes he then passed him some clothes. "Put these on" he said and Ilhoon quickly got dressed. When Ilhoon finished the man was already walking out.

"W-wait" Ilhoon ran after him and walked next to him.


The man continued walking with no expression. 

"Who are you?"

The man stopped walking and looked at Ilhoon and slightly smirked. He turned his body completely to Ilhoon and pushed him against the corridor wall behind him. Gripping Ilhoons  throat. 

"Why do you need to know, boy?"
"W-well...y-ou d-id s-save m-e, c-an't I-I know the n-name of m-y savi-ior?" Ilhoon struggled to speak as the man gripped his throat tightly, blocking him from breathing.
A smirk formed on the man's lips, amused by the boys innocence. "Stupid little boy, why would I tell such things to a pathetic creature like you? Ha you make me laugh." He harshly let go of Ilhoon's neck and pushed him down to the ground. "You're like a baby deer in a lions den, go home. It's dangerous." He glanced at the smaller one once more before disappearing out the door and into the darkness of the night. Ilhoon stared at his back, coughing and trying to catch his breathe, he didn't know the man but already felt something strange in his chest. It scared him. If you looked closely you would've caught the concern that flashed through the man's crimson eyes. Don't be silly.
Vampires don't care about foolish humans, you should know that by now.