Chapter 3

My baby ilhoon (EDITING)

When Ilhoon woke up he felt an ecruciating pain in his lower region. He had enough of this. He quickly went to wash up and got dressed. He quietly got his stuff and put it in a small bag. He grabbed lay and luhans money and stuff it in his bag along with his. Ilhoon quickly stepped out of his room and sneaked out the building.Ilhoon ran away, fast! He ran faster and faster away from the hellhole, until he was on the other side of the city, he fell down and felt his feet and legs hurting and becoming numb due to all the running. He looked around at his surroundings. "where am I?" 

"Cube city" a feminine voice answered him.

ILhoon turned around and saw a woman with long blonde hair and red bangs with orange color fading down her bangs, she was a few feet taller than Ilhoon and had a slim desirable body. She wore spiked leggings with a short white shirt that showed her stomach with a spiked vest. She had emerald green eyes and a crescent moon tattooed on her neck with stars trailing down her neck. 
"what brings you here, boy" she asked. 
"I...uh  ran away from home." ilhoon said quietly.
"ah really~ whats your name?"
"I-Ilhoon, J-Jung I-ihoon"
"well then Ilhoon, My name is Venus and welcome to Cube city, the home of cute and ugly criminals" she giggled at the last part. 
Venus started walking deeper into the abandoned city, she motioned for Ilhoon to follow.They walked deeper into the city and as they walked Ilhoon saw the lights and many people walking. Some were scary looking and some just looked normal. The women were very pretty. They entered a tall building and went down the stairs to a club. It was very hard to walk through the dancing drunk crowd but they made it to another room where there was many men and some had girls on their laps flirting dirty things. They all froze their actions and looked at Ilhoon.
"who's the kid" one man asked.
"his name is Ilhoon, he ran away from home and ended up here" Venus answered.
"oh really, where'd you come from"
"umm....I was actually abandoned by my parents and a gay brothel is the only thing I can call home I guess...."
many gasped especially Venus but a man in the back narrowed his eyes.
" a brothel. wow must have been hard for you there that you had to run away"
Ilhoon nodded his head.
"We have no brothels here so you don't have to worry about being a male " the man chuckled.
Ilhoon hid behind Venus. 
"don't say that, the poor kid must be traumatized" venus wrapped an arm around ilhoon and pulled him into a hug, she caressed his hair.
Ilhoon spent time in the room getting to know everyone. He learned that most of the people in the room were from different groups and soloists criminals created by Cube corporation and Acube Corporation. 4Minute, Btob, Apink, G.na, BEAST, Huh Gak, Mario and Roh jihoon. this was a lot to learn but he thinks he'll love his new home especially with his new "sister" Venus and his "friends".