Preview

My baby ilhoon (EDITING)

" Get rid of this disgusting thing, it's an eyesore!"

" Hurry up and just dump it in this dumpster, it doesn't matter as long as he's gone."

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you going? M-Mommy? D-Daddy? Are we playing hide-n-seek?"

"Mommy, I can't find you...daddy where are you? I can't find mommy"

 

The sounds of a child crying could be heard in a dark alleyway. The child was curled up and shivering behind a dumpster, frantically looking around for the people he trusted the most since birth. But no matter how long he waited, his dark eyes could not find even a shadow that resembled them. In the distance, a loud clunk of metal falling to the concrete floor could be heard. The child instantly jumped and panicked as he heard unfamiliar footsteps headed towards his direction.

 

"Mommy?... Daddy?" He whimpered his last plea for help and shut his eyes before feeling rough hands circling around his arms and dragging him to a place that will change his life forever. 

 


"N-NO PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!" he sobbed in agony as he felt a strong stabbing pain below his abdomen.

"Then stop crying and relax kid, it'll get better soon," the deep voice chuckled sinisterly.

 


"Would you like to escape this darkness little one? "

"Yes, please- make it stop."

"Then take my hand and come with me."

"Please...take me and make it better, make the pain go away"