Chapter 8

My baby ilhoon (EDITING)

G.Na was devastaded, walking in circles in her living room as she waited for Ilhoon to return home. If he doesn't come back by the next day, she will personally drag his cute bubble back home.'Could someone have taken him?' She thought. What if...What if he's hurt and I'm here doing nothing but wasting my energy walking in circles!' She had enough of waiting, she rushed over to the door and slipped on her coat and shoes. Once out the safety of her home she looked around and let out a soft sigh, beginning her search of her baby.

As she was walking down an alleyway she heard footsteps tapping alog the roof of ther building next to her. Narrowing her eyes she halted her journey and looked up to spot a pair of red eyes. 

"You...What are you doing here???" G.NA growled, internally cursing, not wanting to have encountered this person. 

"I should be the one asking that, what's a noble like you doing out here without your guard dogs?"

"That's none of your concern, you should go back to where you came from, you'll only cause harm."

The red eyed man rolled his eyes at that, he shifted his eyes noticing something that must've bothered him since he jumped down, landed swiftly and silently onto the groud, only a few feet away from G.NA. 

"Listen, I know what you're looking for, it's that boy." 

Her eyes widened "Do you know where he is? Tell me! Did you hurt him?"

"Relax, he's safe for now. I can tell you, but I need you to do something for me first." 

G.na let out an annoyed sigh."Fine, but you better be ready to help me find Ilhoon." She tried to look at the man in the eyes but he disappeared in a flash, leaving her alone. She gritted her teeth, clutching her hand to her side. It was silent as white freezing flakes fell down to the ground, slowly covering the red mess he left behind on the ground. 

                                                                           "Of course he'd need something, selfish bastard."