Project starts >

Storge

 

Kai’s POV

                 A rush of happiness ran through me as the bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time. I picked up my bag from the ground, going to head out the door. However, a bug eyed guy, who was a bit shorter than me, showed up, holding me back from exiting the room.  Me, just being me, I was a bit annoyed and looked up, to see who actually had the guts to hold me back from my freedom.

 

 

                 After scrutinizing at his face, It dawned to me that it was the KyungSoo guy, whom I had to partner with for this project.

                 I was a bit bothered about how big his eyes were and I tried not to look creeped out. Kyungsoo, who seemed to get the message, blinked twice before clearing his throat and said, “Kai-sshi, I need you in the library by three o’ clock. I’m pretty sure we do not have any classes at that time. So,” He paused, and pulled the sleeve of his uniform to check the time, “See you there.” After that, he bowed to me and walked away quickly.

              

 

             I just watched him leave the classroom. And registered all the stuff he had told me a few seconds ago. three o’ clock, library? Who does he think he is. I don’t even think I would be of any use. He could get an A* without a partner.

I walked out of the classroom and saw Taemin, leaning on the wall.

  “yah, what are you doing here?” I questioned.

   “waiting for you of course!” Taemin replied with that usual kiddy smile of his. I shook my head and started to walk toward the cafeteria.

 

 

                 ***

Upon reaching the cafeteria, Taemin pointed to one of the tables. I looked at the direction of where the finger was pointing and I saw what he was trying to point out; Our usual table has been taken by a gang. To make it even worse, it was our enemy. Being the person I am, I got a bit angry and walked to the table.

 

                 “Can you move to another table? I believe this table is mine.” I said through gritted teeth, trying to sound as nice as possible as I do not want to get into a fight again, I was just not in the mood to beat somebody up, let alone beating up this bastard whom I truly despise.

 

 

                 “Why should I? and how is this table yours? Does it have your name on it?  I hope not.”

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down, and then opened them and glared, “There are many other tables, why don’t you move?”

 

                 “Of course there are many other tables, but I like this table. Why don’t you move instead? Haven’t your parents taught you how to give up seats for other people? Oh, wait. Your parents don’t even love you! Let alone teaching you good manners.”

 

                 That was when I lost it.

 

 “This has nothing to do with my family!” I yelled and threw a punch onto the guy’s cheek.

That guy stumbled back at the impact of the punch, attracting people’s attention. Gasps could be heard all over the cafeteria and the whole place seemed to quiet down.

 

                 That guy, enraged, shoved me and threw a punch at me which I had blocked. The fact that I had blocked his punch made him more furious, and probably made him want to beat me up really badly. He threw me many punches, which I had failed to block because I felt myself getting weaker and weaker, but I didn’t want this bastard to defeat me.

                 Never.

I held his wrists and shoved him onto a nearby wall, where I punched him senseless. He was bleeding quite badly so I decided to stop. Before I left, I gave them my signature smirk, that had always annoyed them without fail, and said, “Don’t mess with me, and don’t drag my family into the matters between you and me.”

 

                 Upon finishing my sentence, The bell rang and classes resumed. I dragged myself back to class, not ready for the boredom and the annoying teachers. You would probably think, why I don’t ditch school. Well, I made a deal with my mum. As long as I don’t ditch school and at least pass for my exams, I would be able to live on my own. Sigh, tough life.

 

Fortunately, classes ended in a flash and before I knew it, school was over. I waited for Taemin outside his class, then we both went out and got bubble tea.

 

 ***

 

“Kai, I got to go now. See you tomorrow!” Taemin waved.

I nodded and waved back, “Bye"

After Taemin disappeared into the distance, I checked the time on my watch and realized it was 3.05pm.

Oh, kyungsoo. In the library. I remembered and ran into the school and walked into the library.

I then scooted to the table Kyungsoo was at, and simply sat down.

 

“Yah, You’re late, and you don’t seem a least bit guilty? Do you know how long I’ve waited over here?” Kyungsoo nagged, with his arms crossed.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry.” I said half-heartedly.

“Okay , look. For this project, we definitely need an A, so all I need is your cooperation, is that too much to ask?”

I pondered over his words for a bit, then replied “Nope.”

“Then let’s get started”

I don’t know why but, I think this project is going to be a good one.


Probably not as good as the first chapter, right? :( I will work hard to improve!

Comment & Subcribe~ thank you~

Till the next update! Ppyong~