Am I In Love??

Caring Oppa
She turn off the computer and went to the living and sit at the couch. She scoffed.I can't fall inlove easily! I should have a crush in him first before I love him right? Aisshh...I'm really confused. I know I call Jessica eonnie.She thought and called Jessica.

"Hello!! Yeoboseyo?" Jessica said it in english then suddenly korean.
"Eonnie! It's me Yoona!! Did I disturb you?" Yoona asked.
"Aniyo. Wae?" 
"Umm..I'll just ask something. Can I ?"
"Yes. What is it?"
"Howdoyouknowthatyoufallinlovewithdonghaeoppa?" Yoona said really fast.
"Mwo? Say it a little slower." 
"How do you know that you fall inlove with Donghae oppa?"
"Well. I always daydream about him. When he does something sweet to me, I suddenly smile and blush. I always worry if I didn't see him. Like 'did he ate already?','did he slept already' and etc.. First I said its just crush. Then that crush on him passed over 5 years. Then I change that 'Crush', to 'Love'. Wae?"
"Ahhh..nothing!!! Does crush have to be or more than 5 years?"
"Actually they said that having can only last up to 4 months. If  4 months are over and you still have a crush on him/her, it means you love that person. Its strange that I didn't change that 'Crush' for 5 years..hahaha. Wait!! Do you have a crush on someone?"
"A-a-ani!!" Yoona stuttered
"You're stuttering!! Im Yoona! Tell me the truth!"
"Okay! I might like someone! Just making sure!" Yoona gave up.
"Nuga? Nuga? Nuga? Nuga?" Jessica asked excitedly.
"Yahh!! If I say a clue you will already know who is he!"
"If ever I knew! I won't tell it to the other members! Promise!" She's right. She's not really that talkative to the other members. If Yoona tells her a secret, no one will know. Only the two of them. Yoona trusts Jessica.
"Arasso. Clue!! Donghae oppa's favorite dongsaeng."
"Ahhh..Ryeowook oppa. Arasso. Arasso. I won't tell anyone."
"Kasahamnida Sica eonnie."
"Cheonmaneyo. Oh! The PD is calling me! Bye Yoona!!" Jessica lied.
"Bye eonnie." Then she hung up.

She lied down to the couch. 'I have a crush on Wookie oppa.' she thought and sighed again. For the second time. She has a crush. First was Yoochun when she was still a trainee. And now Ryeowook when she is really famous. How can she confess it to him? Does he feel the same? She sighed again. She wished that if she confess it to him, he will not break their friendship. If ever that he feels the same, he would ask her out. And will not cheat on her. IF. He feels the same. The suddenly she thought about HaeSica. She scoffed again. Donghae and Jessica has mutual understanding for three years and confess to each other. Then they started dating for two years, before SNSD debuted. When SNSD was really successful on their debut, Jessica broke up with Donghae. But after two years they went back together but they just date secretly. She sighed. 'Jessica eonnie was so lucky' she thought. 

To the 8 members:

"Do you think our plan worked?" Sunny asked the other members. "Yes! And it should be! By the way, stand bying in a private restaurant was a great idea Taengoo." Sooyoung said and bite at her hamburger. Then someone called. "Ah! Excuse me." Jessica said and went to the restroom. "Who do you think called Jessica eonnie?" Tiffany asked. "Maybe Donghae oppa." Seohyun said. "Aniyo. They have a early schedule in Music Bank." Sunny said. "How did you know?" Hyoyeon asked. "W-well, me and Sungmin oppa are texting awhile ago." Sunny answered nervously. "Ahh! You Aegyo Couple!" Hyoyeon teased. Sunny blushed. Jessica returned. "So? Who is it?" Sooyoung asked. "Ahh..its just Yoona." Jessica anwered. "MWO??" the other members yelled making the people look at them. "Jeosonghamnida." Taeyeon apologized and the people went back to what they are doing. Jessica look at the members and shrugged. "So why did she call? Did she know the plan? What? What? Answer already!" Sooyoung asked impatiently. Jessica rolled her eyes and went to her Ice Princess mode. "She just asked where was her yogurt." she lied. "Ahhhh...hehehe" Sooyoung laughed awkwardly. "Aisshh!! Sooyoung!" Taeyeon smacked Sooyoung's head. Sooyoung smacked Taeyeon's head for revenge. "Good thing she didn't know the plan." Sunny said. "SO? What are we waiting for let's order food!!" Sooyoung said. Jessica seat. "Sooyoung we just ordered!" Jessica said coldly. "But I'm still hungry!" Sooyoung whined. "Whatever" Jessica rolled her eyes again. 

JESSICA'S POV:
Good thing Sooyoung ate the yogurt. But that was mine!! Nevermind. Atleast I saved Yoona. If I said it the other members they will just . Like what did they do to me and Fishy. I won't let them do that to my dongsaeng. Hmph!!

SOOYOUNG'S POV:
That yogurt was so delicious!! I'll eat another when they're all asleep.

SEOHYUN'S POV:
I thought that was Sica eonnie's yogurt. Hmm..I smell something fishy. And this time, its not Donghae oppa. 

END OF POVs

Back to Yoona:

She sighed while staring at the ceiling. Wae? Wae? Wae? Omo! Eottoke!! I can't have a crush again! It's hard to have a crush! Aishh.. Why now? Aishhhhhhhh!!! Should I have to accept this feeling or not? I need help!! she thought. She stood up and stomped her feet loudly. Aisshhh!! Why him? Why now?, she calmed herself and touch her face. Okay, okay. Im Yoona, calm down. Hooo.. Okay. When Jessica eonnie got home, I'll talk to her.she sighed again. 


Should I accept this feeling? she thought again.


Should she accept it?

Should Yoona accept it?? Tell me what you think. Happy Birthday to Eunhyuk oppa!!!