Day Off

Caring Oppa


"WAKE UP SOSHI!!!!" Taeyeon yelled. "YAH!! TAEYEON-AH!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP YELLING?! WE ARE STILL SLEEPING RIGHT?" Sooyoung yelled back angrily. Taeyeon take a sit on Sooyoung's bed. "Sooyoung ssi..do you know remember what day it is?" Taeyeon asked sarcasticly. "Yeah! It's Saturday! So what?" Sooyoung yelled again. "Anio! You stupid shikshin! It's the day where we plan Yoona's dayoff!!" Taeyeon whisper angrily. "Oh yeah! Why don't you said it earlier?" Sooyoung said. "Seriously?" Taeyeon asked sarcasticly. "Now wake up the other members except Yoona." Taeyeon ordered. "Hey! It's 4:30 in the morning! Could we just do it later? Plus! I will wake up the other members only by myself? No way sista!!" Sooyoung said sarcasticly and pulled her blanket up covering her head. "Oh come on Sooyoung?! You said that the day off will be today! And! We need to plan about how we will leave Yoona alone!" Taeyeon said. But Sooyoung doesn't repond back. "Okay! W-we will buy a hamburger..My treat!" Taeyeon said. Sooyoung quickly standed up and fix herself. "I'm ready Leader-nim!!" Sooyoung said. "Okay! But first let's wake up the other members." Taeyeon said. "Tsk! Okay!" Sooyoung said angrily.

After Sooyoung and Taeyeon wake up the other members (except Yoona) they go quietly at the middle of their living room. "...So we will leave a note at the table and leave?" Sunny asked. "Yes! We need to explain everything there but don't write something that can reveal our plan okay?" Sooyoung said. The other members nodded. "Umm..wait a minute Sooyoung!! Looks like your taking my place as a leader at the tune of your voice!" Taeyeon said. The other members laughed. "Maybe someday.. Kaja!! Let's do our plan!" Sooyoung said. They took out their phone and call the PD of each of Yoona's schedule. "Does all of them agreed?" Taeyeon asked. "YES!!" the 8 said.

YOONA'S POV:
Ahhh..good morning world!!! I turn to look at the clock. 7:30? Omo! I overslept! KRRIIINNGG!!! Oh no! Must be the PDs! "Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone nervously. "Ahh..Yoona ssi. I think you need a rest for a while." the PD said. "Mwo? Waeya? But- Jeosonghamnida kangdongnim for being late. Please forgive me." I begged. "Hahaha..Yoona ssi. I'm not going to take you off the set. Actually we move your schedule till tomorrow." the PD said happily. "Jinja? Waeya?" Yoona asked. "It's kinda getting crazy here. You know, lots of the staffs forgot to bring the cameras, wires, and what-so-ever things. Because they're almost late and there! Forgot those things that I assign them. So take a rest Yoona ssi. See you tomorrow! Annyeonghigaseyo!" the PD said and turned of his phone. "Wow. Kangdongnim is really thoughtful." I said. KRRIIINNGG!!! "Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone again. "Yoona ssi! This is SNSD's manager!" manager oppa said. "Oh! Manager oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!!" Yoona greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo Yoona ssi. Umm..the your other  PDs called me and they say that all of their places are in a mess so they gave you all a break. Which means..its time to take your day off!!" manager oppa said. "JINJAYO??!!" Yoona asked happily. "Yes Yoona!! You will have a day off!" manager oppa said. "KASAHAMNIDA MANAGER OPPA!!" Yoona screamed happily. "Cheonmaneyo Yoona ssi. Now take a rest." manager oppa said and turned of his phone. Omo! I have my day off today!! I have to tell this to the other members.

I ran to the living room "Annyeonghase-" What? They're not here? Maybe they're in the kitchen eating. I go to the kitchen. Really? Not even here? I usually saw Sooyoung here. What's that on the table? A note?

Dear lovely Yoona,
Saranghae!!<3...That's a bit corny. By the way, sorry for leaving you
alone Yoona. Coz our schedules are many today. But its okay for you right?
Since you have many schedules too? And don't get confused if you don't
saw Sooyoung at the kitchen. She has to be a early bird today so that
she can finish her schedules early too. And I'm the only one who wrote this.
Because I'm the last one of them to wake up. Please understand.
                                                                                              From your favorite eonnie,
                                                                                                                                                                                           Jessica =)

Sica eonnie is right......it is corny. But it does explain why the other members are not here anymore. I got up and take a bath. When I finished, I wear my clothes and watch tv. I never thought that having day off is really boring. I wish the PDs don't cancel my schedules instead. She got hungry and eat at the dining room. Still boring!! I go to my room and turn the computer on. (A/N: imagine that SNSD and the others has their own twitter too. I know SuJu has their own.) She logged in the Twitter, then she saw -
Sooyoung's tweet : Yesterday's shooting in Strong Heart is really fun! I wonder when will it be aired.
Victoria's tweet: Wow! So fun filming Strong Heart! Hope everyone will enjoy it! :)).
Leeteuk's tweet: Eunhyuk revealed my new ideal in Strong Heart!! Curse you monkey!! Kekeke~
Eunhyuk's tweet: Really having fun yesterday! But someone ruined it! Kekeke~ I revealed Teukie hyung's new ideal. So be ready!

Speaking of yesterday. I remember about the audience picked Ryeowook oppa for being number one because he was always taking care of me. Does he really take care me? Well he comfort me when I cried yesterday. And cheered me up. But Leeteuk does it too. I'll think of it later. Anyway, who does Eunhyuk oppa saying that someone ruined- Oh yeah! Taecyeon and Luhan. Aishhh.. But I remembered Ryeowook oppa tries to stop them yelling at me. His so protective!! Huh?? Why do I said like that? I don't like him. I like him as a friend. Leeteuk oppa was protective too right? Right. Hmm...that's strange. Ryeowook oppa..Aishh!! Stop thinking about him Yoona!! Don't think about love now!! Okay, okay. Then my heart suddenly beats fast. Huh? Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because Ryeowook oppa? Ahhh!! Andwae!! Andwae!! I can't fall inlove with a friend!! Aishh!! I shook my head. Then someone texted me. Its Ryeowook oppa!! Omo!! My heart is beating fast again!!

Annyeonghaseyo Yoong! Did I wake you up or disturb you from what you are doing? If I did, mianhae. I heard that you have your day off today. Is it true?

Then I replied.

No oppa!! You didn't wake me nor disturb me. And yes. I have my day off today. Wae?

After 3 minutes he replied back.
 
Nothing!! Is just that..its like you have too many schedules and its kinda impossible for you to have a day off. Kekeke~

I can't stop smiling! Wae?!! I replied again.

Yeahh..  When I heard that I will have a dayoff I was shock and happy at the same time. Kekeke~

Well, we have a performance in Music Bank after 10 minutes. Need to prepare. Have to go Yoong! Be safe!! Annyeonghigaseyo~

Aww...he said goodbye. Curse you Music Bank!
Arasso oppa. Annyeonghigeseyo. :))

I closed my phone. Was my cheeks burning? I look at the mirror. Ahhh..I'm just blushing.......................I'M BLUSHING?? My eyes widen. Why am I blushing? Aishh..jinja? Wait!! I've seen these before. But which person? Aahh!! Jessica eonnie!! She was always thinking about Donghae oppa. And when any interactions between them she always smiles and blush!! When I ask others they said that its love. Huh? Wait!! Am I in love?

sorry for making you wait for a long time and i only made this chapter to pay. okay, to pay for your sacrifice i'll update tomorrow. btw, thank you for waiting!! :))