Girls' Talk

Caring Oppa



"Eonnie!! Are we about to have a meeting?" Seohyun asked. "Yes!" Sooyoung answered. "Is it about Yoona eonnie?" Seohyun asked again. "Yes!" Sooyoung answered again. "Arasso." Seohyun said. Then suddenly Jessica came in. "Since all of us are complete...Girls! Let's go the living room." Taeyeon ordered. The girls go to the middle of their living room and made a circle. 

"Sooyoung, are you sure that she needs a day off tomorrow?" Taeyeon asked. "Yes." Sooyoung answered. "But why?" Jessica asked. "If you only know what happened at the studio." Sooyoung said. "What happened?" the members asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung sighed and tell all about what happened at the studio. "Well that was long." Yuri said. "Of course it was!" Sooyoung said. "Well it kinda turns out that Ryeowook oppa likes Yoona." Tiffany asked. "Yes. But why does the netizens think its me?! Even you!!" Sooyoung said frustrated. "Really? But Ryeowook oppa doesn't seem to act strange to us." Tiffany said. "Ne. Only to Yoona." Sunny said. "But sometimes he acts strange to Jessica eonnie and Luna!" Seohyun said. "Actually Ryeowook oppa wants to have a yeodongsaeng (younger sister) right?" Sooyoung asked. "Ryeowook oppa told to Luna and me that he wishes us to be his yeodongsaeng when we are trainees." Jessica said. "Sica you haven't told us that one yet." Taeyeon said. "Really? But I just said a while ago." Jessica said sarcasticly. "Sica-ah!!" the girls yelled. "Arasso, arasso." Jessica said while giggling. "Okay. Then tomorrow it is!" Taeyeon said.

 "But how can she think or rest if we are here disturbing her?" Hyoyeon asked. "Hmm.. How about we leave her alone here at the dorm!" Sunny suggested. "But how? What will we say to her?" Tiffany asked. "Yah! We can just tell her we have schedules!!" Sunny said irritated.  "Jeongsohamnida eonnie." Seohyun apologized. "Apology accepted. Only for Seohyun!!" Sunny said, making the other members apologize to her.  After that they planned what they will do tomorrow.

A WHILE AGO, BEFORE JESSICA ARRIVED AT SNSD'S DORM
(10th floor hallway)
"Sica-ah. Still hungry? You can eat at our dorm." Donghae said concerned. "Anio oppa. But thank you for being concern." Jessica said and smiled. The two stared at each other for a second and went back to their senses. They shook their heads. "Ahh.. Fishy oppa.. I need to go now.. SNSD has a meeting." Jessica said. "Sure. Bye Ice Princess." Donghae said and kissed Jessica's forehead.(A/N: they actually didn't notice Sooyoung went by) "Kasahamnida oppa!" Jessica hugged Donghae and ran back to SNSD's dorm. "Bye oppa!!" Jessica yelled while looking back and running. "Bye Sica!! Saranghae!" Donghae yelled. "I love you too oppa!!" Jessica yelled back. When Jessica went in their dorm, Donghae turned around and gone back to SuJu's dorm.

BACK TO REALITY
He was going back to the dorm when he saw Ryeowook. "Yah! Ryeowook-ah!" Donghae yelled catching up with Ryeowook. "Oh, hyung! I thought you're at the dorm now." Ryeowook said. "I walked Sica back to their dorm." Donghae said. "Ahh.." Ryeowook said and door belled. Eunhyuk opened. "Ohh. Wookie! Fishy!" Eunhyuk said. "Yah! Wonsungi (monkey) hyung!!" Donghae teased. "I said that, stop teasing me as a monkey! Although, I look like a monkey." Eunhyuk said and looked down to his body. "Can we get in hyung?" Ryeowook asked. "Oh I forgot! Come in!" Eunhyuk said and went in with them.

THAT NIGHT
Yoona went home at 10:00 pm. All of the members are sleeping (according to their plan, they have to act like sleeping and left Jessica awake to open the door for Yoona.)"Annyeong eonnie. Jeongso-" Jessica cutted Yoona. "Uljima. Go to sleep now. Umm.. Yoona, the members and I have many schedules tomorrow. Do you have many schedules too?" Jessica said. "Ne eonnie. Wae?" Yoona asked. "Just to make sure if someone will leave in the dorm." Jessica replied. "Arasso. Goodnight eonnie." Yoona said. "Ne. Goodnight dongsaeng." Jessica said. Yoona smiled and went inside her and Seohyun's room. Our plan was working guys! Omo! I'm so great at acting! Jessica thought and went in her and Yuri's room.

Everyone in SMEnt slept peacefully. Well, except for Yoona. She can't sleep.. Again. But suddenly slept because of listening to music while wearing her earphones.

Did I do the right thing? Saying to Sooyoung my greatest secret? Kangin hyung and Donghae hyung know about it, but Kangin still reveal it! But it seems nobody knows. Mwoya? (What is this?) Please don't let anyone knowmy greatest secret. And please,oh, please don't let any of the ones I've said my secret reveal it. Ryeowook thought and went to sleep.

At last I updated. But its short, does it look short? Please expect that I update short chapters. Another thing... I suddenly got addicted to SeoKyu Moments! I keep searching about their facts and moments! It really looks like Kyu likes Seo. Not yet sure, but please!! Just kidding!!