Terror

Cyberbully

Hyuna was up all night reading "Romeo and Juliet." She wanted to get ahead of the other students. She was almost done with chapter 5, when her phone vibrated. She saw Doojoon's name pop up from her phone with a picture message. She saw the photo. There was a girl laying next to Doojoon, who was , on a bed. Hyuna froze. She didn't know how to react to this. Her bestfriend, Yoon Doojoon, was back.

-------------------------------

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!" buzzed Doojoon's Iphone5.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

I opened my eyes, from my alarm clock on my phone. I guess I forgot to turn it off last night.I checked the time,it was 9:30AM,Saturday. Just then, I noticed I wasn't in my room. Where the am I? I looked next to me, and next to me was a y looking girl, sleeping with my shirt on. I got up from my bed and took an Advil cause my head hurt like . I needed to get my shirt back, but I didn't want to wake up the girl. I remember NOTHING from what happened last night. I couldn't take it anymore and softly shook the girl. She opened her eyes.

 

"Good morning" I said with a soft smile.

 

"Good morning" she said with a smile back.

 

"Wanna tell me what happened last night?" I asked her.

 

"um..lets see, you were drunk, and you started to hit on me, and we had ." she said with a smile.

 

My heart almost stopped beating. Yoon Doojoon, you bastard. I hated myself at that moment.

 

"W-We had ?" I asked.

 

She nodded.

 

"Did we..use a ?" I asked.

 

She shook her head. I sighed. What the did I do. I was so mad at myself.

 

"What was your name again?" I asked.

 

"Gna." she answered.

 

"It was nice meeting you Gna and can I have my shirt back?" I asked.

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

"So you were playing with me last night?" she asked with her arms crossed.

 

"Obviously. I was drunk." I answered, although I felt like a jerk saying it.

 

"Bastard." she said.

 

I felt bad, but this was the real me. I don't even have Hyuna anymore, so I'm gonna become myself again.

 

"Yeah, I get that alot. Now can I have my shirt back?" I asked giving her a flirtatious smile.

 

She rolled her eyes and took off my shirt. She wasn't even wearing a bra. I smirked, and calmly wore my shirt and headed out of the room. I got out of the club, and took a deep breath. I was heading to the parking lot when Gna, came out with her own shirt and shorts on.

 

"If you're gonna go meet that Hyuna girl, I highly recommend you to hide from her instead." she said with a smirk.

 

"What?.." I asked.

 

She smiled and headed back to the hotel. My hands turned cold. I my phone, and checked my sent messages. I saw the picture that was sent to Hyuna. . Yoon Doojoon, what the did you do.

----------------------------------

(back to normal POV)

Hyuna was watching TV. She still couldn't believe the picture that she saw last night. How could he? Why is he doing this? She was so upset and confused. Her phone vibrated again. It was Joong Ki.

 

From:Joong Ki

Hey. So, I got these tickets to this Maroon5 concert. Wanna go?

 

Hyuna smiled and texted back a yes. She was happy cause she can get her mind off that picture for a while. Hyuna was about to make herself some breakfast, when her doorbell rang.

 

"I'll get it!" her little brother screamed.

 

Just then, her little brother ran to Hyuna.

 

"Noona! Noona! It's Doojoon hyung!" he said happily.

 

Hyuna's hands froze. She headed to the door, and there was Doojoon. His face was a mixture of sadness, nervousness, angriness, and confusion. There was a silent moment between them. Hyuna finally spoke.

 

"hi." she said.

 

Doojoon grabbed Hyuna's wrist and pulled her into a hug. Hyuna was about to pull him back, when she felt Doojoon's warm tears on her shoulder.

 

"Mian." he said.

 

Hyuna softly let go of Doojoon. She wiped his tears with her jacket that she was wearing.

 

"Yah. Stop crying Yoon Doojoon." she said with a smile.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

Hyuna wasn't mad. It made me feel much worse cause she wasn't mad. It would've felt much better if she slapped me and punched me, or even yell at me. But she didn't. She calmly patted my back and wiped my tears with her jacket. She knew me. She knew the whole story without me even having to tell her.

 

(back to normal POV)

Hyuna sent Doojoon home, telling him to rest. Afterwards, she went back in her room and got ready for the Maroon5 concert with Joong Ki. After she checked the time and it was 3pm. She headed out the house. In front of her house, was a black Mustang with Joong Ki inside it. Hyuna smiled and headed in the car.

 

"I like your car." she said.

 

"Haha thanks. It was my dads, but he gave it to me when he got a new car." Joong Ki said.

------------------------------------

After Hyuna and Joong Ki ate dinner, they went to the concert. Hyuna never really attended concerts before. She was amazed at all the stage lights and the fans.

 

After the concert, Joong Ki dropped Hyuna home.

 

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. Thanks for everything today." Hyuna said with a smile.

 

Joong Ki smiled and softly grabbed Hyuna's face. He leaned in closer and softly kissed her plump lips. Hyuna's heart was beating really fast. She then, put her arms over his neck and passionately kissed him back. Joong Ki finally let go of Hyuna's face.

 

"Thank you for getting me to like being here." he said with a smile and left.

 

Hyuna smiled back and headed back in her house. She had butterflies in her stomach. She could hear fireworks popping in her head. She just kissed Song Joong Ki, the guy she's been wanting to stand out from. She happily went into her room and the computer. She went on Facebook. Hyuna's mouth hung open when she saw that she had 436 notifications. They were all wall posts. She clicked on the first one, which was from Lauren.

 

Lauren Lee:

Did you have fun flirting with Joong Ki today, ?

 

Hyuna frowned and checked all the other wallposts people posted on her page.

 

Seunghee Baek:

I've always known that you were a , but seriously? First, Doojoon and now Joong Ki? What a ing . You should open up your own class, "How to be a ."

 

Max Park:

I'll give you a penny, now bang me h ;)

 

Rose Lee:

Did you get pregnant from Doojoon? Is that why you're running away from him?

 

Junho Park:

can I your s? I like .<3

 

Janice Kim:

Did you flash your at Adam Levine too? (adam levine is the lead singer of Maroon5)

 

Crystal Lee:

Wait guys, I smell a . Oh wait, no. That's just Hyuna.

 

Hyuna slammed her laptop shut, she dared not to go on. Tears formed into her eyes. How could they? Was it that y to hangout with Joong Ki? Hyuna closed her eyes and took deep breaths.