The change

Cyberbully

(back to regular POV)

The next day afterschool, Hyuna went to the hair salon. She wanted to dye her hair. It was just too simple.

 

"Hello.^^ What hairstlye are you looking for today?" the woman working at the hair salon asked Hyuna.

 

"Um. I'm looking for a light brown wavy hair. Please make it look y and fierce ^^" Hyuna told the lady politely.

-----------------------------------

After about 3 hours in the salon, Hyuna was finally finished with her hair. Her regular straight and long black hair, turned into long, brown, wavy hair. Hyuna smiled when she saw herself in the mirror.

 

Afterwards,Hyuna headed to the mall. She was gonna give herself a whole new wardrobe. She was tired of people judging her for wearing long skinny jeans and high top converse. She looked for clothes that made her look y and pretty at the same time. She headed into a store and found a gorgeous pair of shorts. She was too nervous to buy it however, because she NEVER wore shorts in public. She was nervous that people would about her legs. She took a deep breath, and bought the shorts and changed into them, in the mall's bathroom. She came out of the bathroom, and people were staring at her.

 

(Hyuna's POV)

People were staring at me. Oh my gosh, should I go back to the bathroom and change back? This is ing embarrasing. I hid my legs with my bag. It was so embarrasing. Just then, these two middle school girls came up to me.

 

"Omg. You have the most GORGEOUS legs I've EVER seen. I'm so jealous unnie!" one of them said.

 

I was shocked. They said they were jealous of MY legs.

 

"Is it okay?" I asked nervously.

 

"Omg! Are you freaking kidding? I just heard like 10 guys saying you're y." the other girl said.

 

I smiled at them and thanked them. Afterwards, I proudly walked to other stores to go get some more clothes.

 

After buying a bunch of clothes, I headed to the shoe store. It was pretty crowded in there. Girls were fighting over high heels, and kids were crying and begging their mom to buy them candy. I headed over to the high heel section. I took a deep breath and found a gorgeous, and shiny pair of red pumps. I grabbed them quickly and tried them on. It was gorgeous. I tried to walk in them, and they were pretty hard to walk in. I still paid for them and 5 other pairs of high heels.

 

People stared at me the WHOLE day at the mall. I was heading out of the mall, until I saw a tatoo store. I stared closely through the window and saw a woman getting a tattoo. Her fists were tightly clenched and her eyes were tightly closed. It looked like getting a tattoo was gonna hurt ALOT. I standed there for a while, watching the woman suffer. This time, I clenched my fist tightly. I didn't want to lose. I wanted to impress Joong Ki and the es at my school. I headed in the tattoo store.

 

When I went in, the woman was finally screaming. The big tough looking guy who was putting the tattoo on her, tried to calm her down. I took two steps back. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I was about to head out the door until I suddenly saw Joong Ki and Crystal in my head. I closed my eyes and headed back to the woman and the big tough guy. The woman was done and she was paying for her tatoo. The man gave her a pat on the back. 

 

After the woman left, the big tough man looked at me.

 

"Are you here for a tattoo?" he asked.

 

"Yes." I said nervously.

 

He chuckled.

 

"What kind of tattoo do you want?" he asked.

 

I thought for a second. A heart? No..that's lame.. Maybe a stanza is good..Just then, I remembered a stanza from a book I read.

 

The stanza was:

"My mother is the heart, that keeps me alive"

 

I asked the man to put this stanza right below my neck. He nodded and told me to sit down on one of the chairs. I nervously sat on one of them. The man got a needle. I almost cried at the sight. I closed my eyes. I felt literally 15 needles getting stuck below my neck. I let out a shriek. It hurt like .

 

After 15 minutes, the man was done. I wiped my tears and checked my back in the mirror.

 

It was beautiful. I thanked the man and headed home.

--------------------------------------

(Back to normal POV)

Hyuna was almost home. When she arrived, she saw Doojoon waiting for her in front of her house.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

I saw Hyuna's car coming through the driveway. Some girl came out of her car and grabbed all these shopping bags from the cart. The girl came closer to where I was. Wait, that girl was Hyuna! My eyes widened. Her hair was brown and wavy, she was wearing makeup, she had a tattoo on her back, and she was wearing SHORTS.

 

(back to normal POV)

"H-H-yuna?" Doojoon stuttered.

 

"Shocked?" she asked with a giggle.

 

"What the did you do?" he asked.

 

"Well, I wanted to change. Be different. I want to stand out now." Hyuna said.

 

"Why all of a sudden?" Doojoon asked.

 

"Well..I have a person I want to stand out to." she said.