The new student.

Cyberbully

The next day, Hyuna was actually getting ready for school earlier than usual. She put on usual light blue skinny jeans, and a simple white tshirt on. She tied her hair back and put bobby pins to hold her bangs. Doojoon was smiling at Hyuna who was getting ready.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

Gosh, Hyuna was beautiful. How can a girl look this beautiful,innocent, and y at the same time? Her long hair was tied back into a beautiful ponytail. Everytime she moved,I could smell her strawberry fragranced hair shampoo. I remember in 3rd grade when our mom's went grocery shopping together, and Hyuna was complaining that she wanted the Strawberry Shampoo. I kept smiling at her and I guess she got freaked out.

 

"Um...is there something on my face?" she asked.

 

"No." I said, continuing to smile.

 

She gave me a weird look and turned around back to the mirror.

 

(back to normal POV)

When Hyuna finished getting ready, her and Doojoon grabbed an energy bar and headed out the door from Hyuna's house. Doojoon, dropped Hyuna off to her classroom again and headed to his own class.

----------------------------------

"Ok class. Good morning! Today we have a new student! His name is Song Joong Ki and he's a former student from Canada! Let's all welcome him!" Mrs. Roe said.

 

A tall, handsome, looking guy walked in the classroom. All the girls mouth dropped opened. His face was a mixture of maniliness, iness,cuteness, and he was REALLY handsome.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Song Joong Ki."  he said with a smile.

 

All the girls waved back at him.

 

"Hm...okay, Joong Ki, why don't you go sit next to Hyuna?" Mrs. Roe said.

 

All the girls glared at Hyuna.

 

"Oh great, he's sitting next to the ." this one girl whispered.

 

"I feel bad for him." another girl said.

 

(Hyuna's POV)

I heard what all the girls were saying. My heart squeezed. Joong Ki was walking over to my table. He sat next to me. During the whole class, girls kept glaring at me, but for some reason, I felt protected. Maybe it was Joong Ki. For the first time, I wanted to look good in front of a guy. And that guy was Song Joong Ki.