The gift

Cyberbully

That night, Hyuna's parents went out to dinner together. Hyuna stayed home alone. She still felt uneasy about the conversation with Crystal. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

 

"Who is it?" Hyuna asked.

 

It was silent. Hyuna opened the door and there was Doojoon, holding a box of pizza in his hand and a small little giftbox in his other hand.

 

"What do you want?" Hyuna asked.

 

"Well, considering I have pizza in my hands, I want to eat pizza with you.:D" Doojoon said with a smile.

 

Hyuna sighed and let Doojoon in. She took the box of pizza and put it on the kitchen table. She went to the cabinents to go take out paper plates and paper cups. She handed Doojoon a papercup and paper plate and gave herself them too. Afterwards, she took out a slice of pizza. Doojoon took a slice too afterwards.

 

"Look Hyuna, I'm sorry about what happened today." Doojoon said.

 

"Its okay." Hyuna said and took a deep breath.

 

"No it isn't...I'm sorry for always making you feel bad. I guess I'm a bad friend." Doojoon said with a small frown.

 

Hyuna looked up at him and smiled.

 

"Yoon Doojoon, shut up. You're the BESTFRIEND in the whole entire world." she said.

 

Doojoon smiled and took out the little giftbox and gave it to Hyuna.

 

"What is this?" she asked.

 

"Open it." he said with a smile.

 

Hyuna slowly opened the little giftbox. She couldn't believe it. Inside the box was a BEAUTIFUL necklace with a silver dolphin going into a REAL diamond ring.

"Doojoon...this..is..beautiful.." Hyuna said.

 

"Do you like it?" Doojoon asked.

 

"YES." Hyuna said, forming little tears in her eyes.

 

Doojoon got up from his seat, took the necklace, and put it on Hyuna's neck.

 

"See the dolphin? That's you. The circle is me. You are like a beautiful silver dolphin attached to me. We will always be attached." Doojoon said quietly with a smile.

 

Hyuna hugged Doojoon.

 

"Thanks Doojoon." Hyuna said.