sweetest dream ever...!

Midnight GHOST!

 

Finally the two men could share the bed and sleep beside each other peacefully! They both were exhausted so they slept deeply.

 snoring Eric was dreaming...In his dream, he was running and escaping from Hye sung who was chasing him to hit him once again by the frying pan. He whined in his sleep and muttered Hyesung’s name, then continued to snore loudly! but the man beside him couldn’t hear anything. He was in seventh heaven. A broad smile was on his lips. Hye sung had the sweetest dream ever…

 

In hye sung’s mind

 

Hye sung was strolling in an extraordinary garden where the branches of trees were covered in rubies, emeralds and diamonds. The birds were singing and the sun was shining in the blue infinite sky above his head. He was bewitched by all those pure beauties around him and it took a long time for him to notice the shining object on the staircase before him. He passed on the staircase and came upon a wonderful lamp shining in its recess. He picked it up and screamed excitedly.

- Ah…a magical lamp!

He started to the lamp with his hand and at once a huge genie appeared in front of him.

- I belong to you. speak and I will obey!

he was astonished .there was a horrible feature in front of him who was  asking him to command… he took a deep breath, plucked up courage and spoke to him

- B-bring me Eric here… . That was the only thing he could think about at that moment! "It would become so interesting to walk in the mysterious garden beside the man I love". He thought happily

- What? Eric? Who is Eric? The genie looked at him wide eyed

- You don’t know him? Hye sung Asked in disbelief!

- No….where can I find him?

- Ah….really? You don’t know Eric Mun? He asked again
- no… the genie  bowed his head sadly

- Ah…pabo ya….he is a famous person! The leader of a legendary group named shinhwa…

- Sorry I’ve never heard about shinhwa…

- He is also a famous actor….

- Ah…I’ve never seen his dramas….sorry again!
- He has played many dramas…how you didn’t watch any of them? Now Hye sung was shouting at the genie.

- Sorry master…look at the lamp in your hand! There is no enough space in it to put a TV there

I haven’t watched dramas for many years! I try to move in to a bigger lamp and buy a TV! If you wish.

- Ah…such a useless genie You are!

- Sorry master The genie pouted and was about to cry….!!!!!!

There was a pause then hye sung again started to talk

- Can you bring him if I draw his picture for you? Hye sung narrowed his eyes and looked at him

- Yes…sure the genie became hopeful again

Hye sung searched in to his pocket and found a pencil..

- At least bring me a paper!

- As you wish…!  genie said hurriedly and brought him a paper, then Hye sung started to draw his friend’s picture

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

 

After some work with his pencil Hye sung succeeded in making a drawing

- Here you are he said happily and gave the paper to the genie

 

- Oh… is it a human being?

- Don’t say oh… and don’t mock my drawing! Just go and bring him here! Hye sung glared at genie…

- Ok master…but…tell you something…I think you should have asked me to improve your drawing skills…instead of bringing him here! The genie laughed

- Ya!!!!Just do what you are supposed to do…go and bring him here!

The genie disappeared and hye sung again became alone there, waiting for his friend to come…

Long long time passed…

Hye sung was playing with rubies he had been picked from trees. He was bored. He had been waiting for so long!

- Aish…such a boring dream! Why should I find the most stupid genie in this world?

He threw the rubies away and shouted:

- Where are you stupid creature! Come and bring my Eric with you ;he said impatiently.

- I’m here master…I’m here…

Hye sung became alerted by the voice which was coming from distance. The genie was coming…with a man.

When he saw Eric, he ran to him Wild with joy

 

-  Eriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!

 

The latter shouted from the distance:

 

- Hye sunggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

They ran and ran and finally they could hug each other …!!!!

- I missed you so much;Eric said happily.

- Me too… hye sung answered and tightened the hug

- There was no need to send a genie to bring me here…you could call me paboya! Eric laughed

- It is a remote place….I couldn’t call you…!!! by the way….now we are together…let’s go and have fun…

- Yes let’s go…but wait a moment…

Eric went nearer for a kiss!

- Ah…FINALLY! Hye sung said and closed his eyes

before they lips could touch, a horrible hurricane below near them. An invisible power pushed him backward and the garden….the genie….his dear friend…all of them were gone by the Hurricane .he was again in real world….!

 

Your ma luv uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Venus

Eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo

Neol jabgo jabgo sipeungeol (just say your love)

Neol jabgo jabgo sipeun mam (just say your love)

 

It seemed as if a powerful  shock was given to poor hye sung.His body shook badly and  again he came back to reality…opened his eyes in confusion.

 


Hwansangjeogin neoui areumdaum
You’re goddess heaven sent fallin’ down
Neomu chawoni dalla
Bigyojochado jeojubadeul beomjoeiljido molla


 

The loud sound of the song had filled the bedroom’s atmosphere.he tried to stand up, but something heavy was on his throat and he could feel another heavy object on his belly…..He was still drowsy, he touched that heavy object on his throat…it was something like a hand of a human being And the heavy object on his belly seemed to be a leg!

- Who’s that?

He started to remember last night’s incident

- Ah…eric...

he struggled with eric's hand

- Aish….i cannot breathe….remove your hand! You are killing me!!!Ericccccccccc....

Eric mumbled something nonsense and removed his hand but wrapped it around his waist instead.


Dulmanui sigan (dreamer~dreamer~)
Geu hwansang sogeseo (angel~ angel~)
Meomchwoseon my venus (closer~closer~)
Neoreul wonhago isseo


 

The song was playing and the older man was snoring!!!

"He doesn’t hear anything?" hye sung  thought while searching for the source of the sound! Hardly he freed one of his hands from Eric’s embrace and tried to find it and shut it off! Surprisingly the sound was coming from Eric’s pants!!!!!His cellphone was in his pocket!

"Why he makes his alarm loud this much! Is he deaf in the mornings? Ah I should turn it off before I totally lose my mind and become crazy!"

It was on his nerve badly. He moved his hand slowly towards Eric’s pants.His hand reached his pants and started to search for the cellphone,but before he could find it, a hand held his hand and stopped it.

- Could you tell me exactly what is your hand doing? Eric said and stared at him in amazement.

- Nothing just wanted…

- Just wanted to…???

- Just wanted to…

- ?????

- …

- aigooo…naughty boy!there was no need to do it without telling me…You could tell me how much you want to have......................

- Ya…shut up!And turn off your cell phone before I break it in to pieces! Hye sung interrupted him.

- Okay…don’t get mad at me! (Eric pouted)I was just kidding!!

Eric turned his alarm off and sat on the bed.He yawned and stretched his body.

- Ah….I still want to sleep…

Hye sung, who was trying to close his eyes in order to sleep and see the rest of his dream,

Said:

- Then sleep!

- Ah…but I can’t…and you too!!!!

- Why me….???Today we are off…I want to sleep and no one can bring me out of my bed….no one!!

- This is our first day! Then…you should play the role of a servant for me!!!!

- a servant??????????

- Yes a servant…you can’t remember huh?

- Yes…I remember!!! hye sung said while gnashing his teeth.

- Ok….then let’s start!

- …

- let’s go to the bathroom…!!!

 

- Bathroom?????????hye sung shouted loudly!

 

- yeah…bathroom!!!!

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my note:

Dear friends...I'm so sorry...I updated this chapter late...!!!

forgive me! *: