A...real kiss??

Midnight GHOST!

 

It was the third time that Eric raised his hand to put it on Hye sung’s mouth, but it was totally different from previous times. The hand landed softly on the mouth and covered it all. Eric started to talk with a voice full of passion:

- Don’t scream Hye sung A~~~…..be sure, I don’t want to experience the hit of your frying pan once again!

Eric wrapped his free hand around the frightened man’s neck slowly and caressed its soft skin gently, then he moved his head forward. The distance became an inch….their eyes met for few seconds. Hye sung looked in to Eric’s eyes in bewilderment and Eric just gave him a lovely smile and said nothing! Eric closed his eyes and landed a kiss on his own hand which was covering those pair of pink, soft and desirable lips of his intimate friend.

Surely it was not a real kiss, but the effect was the same. Although the hand was like a barrier between two lips, Hye sung could feel the stream of passion and warmth flowing from Eric lips to his own... through the hand. Hye sung’s body started to shiver thoroughly. His cheeks became as red as possible.He tried hard to control himself to not remove the barrier between the lips and reveal his secret to the man he loved for more than ten years!

His heart did not allow him to do such a thing, because he knew that the man in front of him was not in a good condition and maybe he was doing all those things unconsciously. That was only the effect of the frying pan to make him act crazily like this! He did not want to hurt his own heart by being rejected by him the next coming days…so he had to overcome his feelings.

Half of a minute past and Eric pulled away slowly. He removed his hand from Hye sung’s mouth and took a glance at his face to see the effect of his kiss.

When he found him blushed and sweated, he said mischievously:

- Your face betrays you Hye sung …..It shows your inner feeling toward my sweet kiss! My sweet fake kiss….did you like it that much? How about trying a real kiss? Huh?

Eric rounded his lips and pretended to be ready for a real kiss!

Hye sung came to himself and pinched Eric lips hardly!!!!

- YA …..Eric Mun! stop fooling me like this! or I will pinch your lips until it becomes bruised.

Eric tried to free himself.

- Let me free…let me... free hye sungA~~~…it hurts it.. hurts….ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

- Apologize for playing a nasty game with me, then I will let you free…

- Mianheeeeeee…ahhhhh…

Eric moaned miserably.

- Once more…!!!!

- Mianheee…mianheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…!!!

- Ok. Apology accepted…!!!

Hye sung chuckled and freed Eric lips!

Eric rubbed his lips and whined:

- Aigoo…aigooo….it hurts….

- Don’t be like a spoiled child! I did not pinch it hardly that much!

Eric stood up and said:

- yes you did…by the way….I am going to my home!!!!

Hye sung interrupted him happily…

- You are going to your home? …you are going to leave?

Eric grinned and said:

- Don’t be happy…I’m going to my home…to bring my tooth brush and pajamas! I cannot sleep without my lovely pajamas….and I should brush my teeth before going to bed!

Hye sung shouted madly:

- What? You want to sleep here?

- Yes…there (Eric pointed to Hye sung’s bed room) on your bed! Beside you~!

- impossible!

- But according to YOUR PROMISE everything is possible for me if I want!

- But…......

- No but…go and prepare the bed…I’m coming soon darling! Hurry up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you all for reading this chapter.let me know your opinions about my story....ok?