Moving In (Pls ignore the hidden chap 5)

Mistake. Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, been busy this week. Enjoy!

_____

 

“Hello? Earth to Tiffany?”

Tiffany’s blinks served as a response. Her mind still probably wandering to god-knows-where.

            “I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot. Holy sh*t I’m a ing idiot!”

“Yah!”

A scream followed by a pinch on her arm got her out of her trance.

“Ow! That hurts!” whined Tiffany.

“Well, I’m sorry, Ms. Hwang,” The name came out as a mock. “But I’ve been sitting here for like ten minutes already since you called me from my office but all I got was a blank stare. You’re wasting my time and your father isn’t paying me to just watch you,” Sunny replied.

She’s been friends with Tiffany since college and as soon as they were done with university, Tiffany practically begged the girl to work for their company. Not that the brunette needed to beg. It’s not everyday that she sees her friend plead for something and she was having fun watching it. She was gonna give in anyway. Who wouldn’t want to join one of Korea’s biggest company in America? The Hwang Corporation isn’t one to beg for employees.

The brunette pouts but didn’t say anything and her friend is losing her patience.

Sunny raised an eyebrow. “If you just want someone to have a staring contest with, then you should’ve just called Taeyeon. That girl’s been ‘yearning’ for you.” She stood up and was about to walk away but Tiffany’s grip on her arm stopped her.

“Wait, Sunny. I need your help, please?”

The last time she saw that look on Tiffany’s face was when she was worried that her father would catch her sneaking out of the office during work hours to go on a date with her past girlfriend and Sunny had to cover that mess up.

Sighing as she looked at her friend, she sat back down. “What did you do this time, Miyoung?”

“I’m in deep trouble.”

“When were you not?” Sunny softly laughed.

“I’m getting married.” Tiffany revealed. She wanted to keep it a secret from her friends for as long as she could but judging from how fast the things are happening, it wouldn’t be long until the media finds out and she doesn’t want her friends to be blindsided.

“ARE YOU PREGNANT?!” Sunny exclaimed, standing up from her seat to go to Tiffany’s side and inspect the girl’s body.

“What? Oh my god no! Stop touching me!” she tried to pry away her friend’s hands that’s now all over her body.

“Are you doing some prank on me ‘cause if you are, I swear to god, Stephanie, I don’t care if you’re the daughter of my boss, I will mark that pretty face of yours.” Sunny held up a fist in front of the girl’s face.

“Could you please calm down and let me explain?”

When Tiffany saw Sunny settle back to her seat, she started explaining the whole ordeal. She would need all the help she can get especially now that she will have move in with her future fiancé.

“You did what?!” yelled the short girl. She can’t believe how stupid her friend is. Tiffany was telling her about the kiss that happened at Mr. Hwang’s house. “You’re a complete idiot.”

“Yes, I am.” That, she can’t deny.

About ten years seemed to have left Sunny that day and she thinks another ten will leave her thinking that she still has Taeyeon to deal with.

____________

 

“Wow! Your house is big, Sica. How many minions are you planning to raise here?” Sooyoung asked, her eyes scanning the house exterior as both of them stand on the side road, resting their backs at one side of the parked car.

               “Oh my god I will never have a little version of that brat running around the house!”

Jessica is having this incredulous look and she meant it in a bad way; not because of what her tall friend mentioned but because of a whole different reason.

“Do you want it? I’ll gladly switch lives with you.”

“Don’t be so grumpy, Sica. Maybe you should look on the brighter side.” Sooyoung tried to cheer the girl up.

“Sooyoung, are you even seeing what I’m seeing? The house is pink! You know how I hate pink, Soo! I’d rather die than live here! This is ing straight out of a Barbie movie.” said Jessica as she groans in frustration. She suddenly remembered how Tiffany had called her Barbie the other night.

Sooyoung felt the weather drop to almost zero degree. Jessica is far from being happy that moment but that didn’t stop the girl from teasing the blonde. She snorted before saying, “Oh come on. It’s not that bad. There are, in fact, studies that pink helps you feel calm and relaxed. Plus, you can be Barbie and she can be your Ken. How cute!”

It was some car’s screeching sound that save the tall girl from Jessica’s wrath. They both turned their heads to see a blue sports car coming to a stop near them. The car’s noise bothered Jessica’s ear. She was never a fan of sports cars.

A tanned, beautiful girl with long, black, shiny hair wearing a y leather jacket that perfectly fits her body with a white sleeveless shirt underneath, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter