First Encounter

Mistake. Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

Body swaying, hips grinding and occasional lips locking.. Two women are having the time of their lives swaying through the rhythm that is emitted by the club’s huge speakers in the center of the dance floor.
 

“Hey blondie, you haven’t told me your name yet.” said breathlessly by the brunette while moving her body against the other girl through the music

It was a random meeting. Both girls simultaneously ordering the same drink at the bar’s counter, “A shot of tequila please.” One look at each other’s eyes and several drinks lead them to this moment while intoxicated with alcohol.

“Why should I?” answered the blonde flatly.

“Uhh.. maybe because you’re groping my right now and you can tell me otherwise, but your body language suggests inappropriate things which if things go right, would get us to that hotel across this club so why shouldn’t you?” said the brunette smirking.

“Oh honey, let’s not make things complicated by knowing each other’s names. I just want to be care-free this night and forget things. Why don’t we just have fun tonight, shall we?”

“You want to forget?” she asked, her smirk still plastered on her face. “Well, this is your lucky night, missy.”

And before the other girl could say anything, she already found herself being dragged away from the dance floor to the exit of the club. Less than 20 minutes later – thanks to the convenience of having a hotel across the bar and having a brilliant owner who knows how to strategize with location – they were already inside the hotel room, parts of their clothes scattered aimlessly at the floor, giving sloppy, wet and wild kisses while exploring each and every bit of each other’s body.

The blonde was close to letting out a moan when she felt the other girl nibbling the sensitive spot in her neck, a little lower behind her ear but this snapped her to her senses.

“Oh ! Stop! You can’t leave a mark, woman!” she exclaimed while holding the girl by her shoulders who’s lying on top of her, trying to create a distance between their faces. Both of them catching their breaths.

“Oh.. Too late for that, don’t you think?” she answered, admiring her ‘work’ that’s flashing red against the girl’s fair skin. “Do you not like it?”

“I-I do but..”

“Alright, less talking and more kissing so shut up.”

“Shut up? Did you just tell me to shut up? No one dares me to shut up.” An icy glare was sent.

“Yes, I did.” she answered, undeterred by the almost angry looking blonde. She finds it hot.

“Then make me.”

She wasn’t mocking the girl and the latter knows she wasn’t. It was a dare. A different dare.

Those three words and a vicious eyes staring directly at her was enough for the brunette to make her dive in for a heated kiss and continue where she left off.

That was how their night started until only their moans, pants and bodies gliding with each other were the only sounds heard inside their room at one of the hotels in California.

“That was so good.” the blonde said breathlessly, pulling up the blanket to cover both their bodies.

“Did I make you forget?” she asked smiling as she rolls on the side, facing the blonde while supporting her head with one of her hands.

Hearing no response after a few seconds, she tried to search for the blonde’s eyes only to see the girl already drifting off to dreamland. She chuckled at the sight.

             “I guess I’m that good huh?”

 

Jessica stirred, waking from her slumber. There was an odd weight across her waist and pinning down her right shoulders.

            “Damn it, I can’t feel my arm!”

She let out a grunt as she tried to open her eyes to see what’s halting her movements and causing her discomfort.

“HOLY SHI - - “ her free hand covered before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter