a) Visit YongHwa and the rest.

Recess

 

You crept out of your place silently as you didn’t want Saemin and Eunbi to wake up. As you walked towards the other room, you noticed that they had left the door slightly ajar. Ignoring that fact, you lifted your hand to knock on the door to indicate you were about to enter. It was then the door swung wide open and you nearly tripped upon entering. The place was rather messy with random clothes and bags on the floor. Two pairs of eyes were looking at you awkwardly. Ryu lifted up his hand and eye-smiled. “Good morning,” said Ryu. “So you’re awake huh,” commented Jaesun. As both of them began to make space for you to come in, you noted that YongHwa was still sleeping on the mattress. Look like no one had used the bed yesterday as there were things on it as well.

 

“Should I leave?” you plainly asked as you pointed your finger at the sleeping YongHwa. Upon hearing this, Jaesun’s eyes widened in alarm. “No, no, you can stay,” said Jaesun quickly. “We don’t mind.” Ryu gave a nod to imply he didn’t mind either. “…Okay then,” you said awkwardly. You sat down in whatever space was left in the room and it happened to be near YongHwa. You blinked your eyes, trying to think of a conversation topic. “…How long have you two been awake?” you asked curiously. “Just,” said Jaesun as he stretched. Ryu smiled awkwardly. “I don’t sleep well during sleepovers, so I was awake for two hours now,” explained Ryu. “Oh,” you shortly replied.

 

You think Ryu was asking a question, but your eyes kept getting distracted and you found yourself looking at YongHwa. He seemed to be sleeping nicely. You were a little envious. “I wonder how long you’ve been sleeping,” you mused. “Were you having trouble sleeping like me, or did you just fall asleep? Hmm.” You slowly edged your way until you were beside him. Staring at him, you noted he was frowning. At this you raised your eyebrows. You looked up to Jaesun and Ryu. “How was he last night?” you asked. “Was he-“ Your words were cut off when YongHwa’s hands suddenly lunged forward and you were caught in his embrace. Your eyes widened. YongHwa then sleepily pulled you, bringing you closer to him. Red-faced at such close contact, you tried to gently get out of it as he was still sleeping.

 

“Let me go YongHwa,” you whispered, hoping that even in his sleeping state he would understand your words. That only got YongHwa to hug you tighter. You looked to where Jaesun and Ryu were and tried to get them to help you. “Help me,” you mouthed. Ryu smirked playfully whereas Jaesun shook his head. “Why not?!” you mouthed in frustration. Jaesun opened his mouth to speak when YongHwa suddenly grabbed you super tightly and spoke. “Caught you,” mumbled YongHwa with a grin, still with eyes closed. With that, your eyes widened. “…Are you awake, YongHwa?” you asked fearfully. YongHwa popped one eye open. “Good morning ~~~,” said YongHwa playfully. “You…!” you said, your eyes darting from YongHwa to the both of them. Jaesun and Ryu snickered. Ryu got up first.

 

“I’ll be getting breakfast ready for all of us,” commented Ryu knowledgably as he walked out of the room. Jaesun soon followed him. “We’ll see soon enough if he even comes down for breakfast,” smirked Jaesun as he went out of the room as well. You gulped as your attention went back to YongHwa. YongHwa was already staring at you with curious eyes. He was probably wondering how you were going to react to this. You answered his unasked question. “…Just don’t do anything more than this,” you mumbled as you turned away. YongHwa was pleased and he laid his head on your shoulder. “You’re such a tease ~~~,” mumbled YongHwa sleepily. “I love you.” You stiffened at that word at first but then relaxed. By the way things were going, you believed that you were already about to give love a second chance.

 

Turn here!