What i feel towards you

Music Box

Shin Hye breathes deep “and because of this music box I have learned that I have the same feelings like you do” She said softly.

“What did she said?” Hong ki got confuse

“Shin Hye it is just okay for me if you won’t return my feelings back… I will not force you”

“What?” Shin Hye got confuse “I just told you what I feel towards you”

“Why did you say that?” Shin Hye got confuse

“I assume that your feelings towards these music box and for me is just de same” Hong ki pauses “you just feel like you have the same feeling for me but you just only care.” Hong ki said sadly.

“What?” Shin Hye smile out of annoyance “I told you that …I…what I feel for you is like what you feel for me now” she pauses “and now you’re assuming that what I feel is just I only care!” Shin Hye looks far away and looks back to Hong ki “I didn’t thought that you are this deaf”

Shin Hye stands up and she didn’t realize that the music box fell and walks away leaving Hong ki.

When she was near to the door she felt Hong Ki’s arms in her waist

“Don’t go...” Hong ki said in a soft voice

Shin Hye tried to look to Hong ki and tries to remove his arms.

“Let go of me!” Shin Hye said annoyingly.

“I won’t” Hong ki pauses “I will never let you go”

Shin Hye stops from struggling

Hong ki laughs softly while hugging Shin Hye’s back.

“I am just playing deaf earlier” he pauses and brought his lips near to her ears “I just want to hear it loud” he releases Shin Hye slowly and turns her toward him.

“I hate your pranks” Shin Hye said

“But you do love me” Hong ki teases

Shin Hye‘s face turns red and looks away

“This is the second time that I made your face red” Hong ki smiles “can I kiss you?’”

Hong ki didn’t wait shin Hye’s response he kisses her in the top of her nose.

“What is that?” Shin Hye smiles

“Another way of kiss” Hong ki smiles and pulls shin Hye towards her desk.

Shin Hye sits down and she saw the music box on the floor.

“Oh no it fell again” she picks up the music box.

“Again?” Hong ki looks at the music box

“Yeah” she sadly said “and it broke”

Shin Hye gave to Hong ki the music box, he tries to tune it but it is stuck.

“I think this will do the trick” he shakes the music box up and down and a little broken piece fell. Hong ki turns the golden fairy and it tunes.

Shin Hye gave a very big smile “wow it tune again” she hugged Hong ki “thanks”

“I will do anything for you to be happy” Hong ki said.

Shin Hye smiles as hong ki lays his lips into  hers and they kissed.