I don't want to be friends anymore

Music Box

Shin Hye looks at Hong ki

 “Well I am a kind of a person that values the friendship so much” Shin Hye pauses “It might be difficult for me to accept his feelings for me.”

“Is that so?” Hong ki looks far away

“Yeah” Shin Hye said it unconfidently.

Hong ki remain silent until they reached Shin Hye’s residence.

“Thank you for escorting me” Shin Hye smiles to Hong ki but he just smiles and nod

“I must tell her my feelings but she might not accept it” Hong ki said to himself “at least I became honest to her… and to me”

Shin Hye is about to open the gate when Hong ki speaks “Shin Hye?”

“What is it?” Shin Hye faced Hong ki

“Why is it you always dump the guys who courts you?” Hong ki ask her.

“I just don’t feel the same way for them” Shin Hye pauses “Why Hong ki?”

Hong ki took a deep breath “because” Hong ki pauses “Because I like you Shin Hye”

Shin Hye felt shock to what Hong ki revealed. She was about to say something when Hong ki interrupted her.

“You said earlier that you are a kind that values friendship…” Hong ki pauses “If that is the case” Hong ki pauses and took a deep breath “I don’t want to be friends with you anymore”.

Shin Hye opened wide “What?”

“You heard it right Shin Hye ” Hong ki pauses “I am cutting our bond… the friendship that we had” Hong ki walks away after he said it and left Shin Hye standing with his black umbrella in a shock.

Hong ki cries silently in the pouring rain “Why does it have to be shin Hye?” he said to himself.

Shin Hye went in and flashes back what Hong ki saying that he likes her and he is cutting their friendship. She went up to stairs still holding the umbrella she plans to go to her room and opens the door but it is stuck “Now what?”

Shin Hye forcefully opens the door and it opens but there is something that fell. Shin Hye looks to the object on the floor

“Oh no!” Shin Hye picked up the music box “Hong ki gave these to me”