I treasure the music box

Music Box

The next day Shin Hye went to her classroom early. When she opens the door she saw two butterflies flying around.

“Their wings look alike with fairy’s” She said sadly.

Shin Hye sits down opens her bag and pull up the music box.

Outside of shin Hye’s room Hong ki was looking at her behind the door.

“What is wrong with her? She looks so blue” Hong ki said worriedly.

Hong ki is about to walk towards Shin Hye but he stops “I  ... I can’t”

He takes a deep breath “I need to give her time alone” after he said it to himself he walks away.

Shin Hye thinks deeply as she looks the music box.

“I am unfair with Hong ki” She pauses “I need to give my answer to Hong ki.”

She looks at her watch and smiles “at this time Hong ki is already up”

Shin Hye grab his phone and calls Hong ki but the line is only ringing. “Hong ki pick it up”

••• In Hong Ki’s class room •••

He is looking at his phone “Should I answer this?” he breathes deeply after it he stands up and walks.

••• In shin Hye’s Class room•••

Shin Hye turns the call down “now he is cutting our connection” she pouted.

She picks up the music box and looks at it

“What’s up?” She startles and looks from who said it and she saw Hong ki in the door.

“Hong ki” Shin Hye said unconsciously

He smiles “my phone is going battery low that is why I didn’t answer it” he pauses “What is it you want to speak about?”

Shin Hye breathe deeply “I... I” she clears “ I want to give you my answer”

Hong ki walks towards Shin Hye and sits in front of her “okay… I am listening”

“I think of it many times of what I truly feel” Shin Hye pauses and smiles “do you know why I really value this music box that you gave me?” she looks to Hong ki.

“It’s because you like the fairy in it” Hong ki said unconfidently

Shin Hye smiles “no… It’s because it has the runaway tune” She pauses “and”

Hong ki was eager to hear what she says “and?” he repeats.

“God only knows how nervous I am now…” Hong ki said to himself “What does she feels for me?”